Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

bag's said:
I wouldn't like to be you if PUrtell finds out who you are!!! He might have done what you have accused him of but to come out like that and say it.... well if it was me would not be happy

Yes I agree Bags!!! Someone who uses Ranga in his name is taking a big gamble on what he says. Can anyone help us identify this person. Please private post me. NOT ON

bag's said:
I heard Middo was on $6000 a season and Horey &2500

Have heard the boys have settled in very well and brought the whole club together. When you see young blokes travel 50 klm into Wodonga to train (toot toot) something pretty good is happening. Congratulations to the powerbrokers.

rickta;181496 said:
did'nt want to play wit the people that were in the side. put a serious side in and you mite get a few other talents wanting to play and TRY win a few games.

You should become Chairman of Selectors old mate. Wow you have all the answers, Quick get this bloke as coach even!!!!!!!! IDIOT

rickta;181496 said:
did'nt want to play wit the people that were in the side. put a serious side in and you mite get a few other talents wanting to play and TRY win a few games.

INFACT YOU HAVE NO @#%$!*# IDEA

rangatrain;181446 said:
so jim barrett is making a come back there big guy, he will make quite a few b grade bats look pretty silly. what about you "dough boy" are you playing b or c this year. who will captain b grade with no wazza?

jimmy looked great at training and he will be a big asset with the ball along with blacky.not sure who will captains this year?? maybe scotty barrett??he has a great cricket brain.c grade captain could be lloyd not sure whats dough boy doing this year???? i think alot of decisions will come down to player numbers and talent!!!! :D

rickta;181496 said:

taking away the blokes with work commitments, try putting a better squad together than what they did last year idiot... you obviously dont know much about the playing abilities of people in this area|@ |@

the fridge;181636 said:
taking away the blokes with work commitments, try putting a better squad together than what they did last year idiot... you obviously dont know much about the playing abilities of people in this area|@ |@
i rekon id have more of an idea than you ya toss. you dont even know who i am so id watch what you say

rickta;181496 said:

Did play in the Ensign Cup Final and made the Semi-Finals of The Konica Cup.
Country Week was very disappointing though,although there were a few distractions to the players down there.

rangatrain;181587 said:
good on you little, purta will ring this blokes neck if he ever finds him!
i never wrote any crap about purta. go back through the forum and and find the person who wrote it and have a crack at them

Great photograph of the new TRAIN driver & conductor in the Border today. You guys are sure getting plenty of publicity.

little;181508 said:
You should become Chairman of Selectors old mate. Wow you have all the answers, Quick get this bloke as coach even!!!!!!!! IDIOT
scared ya wont get a game! you do play dont ya? cos i would'nt pick ya if i was a selector, not wit that atittude ya cock

little;181644 said:
Great photograph of the new TRAIN driver & conductor in the Border today. You guys are sure getting plenty of publicity.
they dont even drive trains stupid!

little;181644 said:

it was a good pick of the train driver that shirt suits him well

little;181505 said:
Yes I agree Bags!!! Someone who uses Ranga in his name is taking a big gamble on what he says. Can anyone help us identify this person. Please private post me. NOT ON
is your middle name ranga mate, cos you seem to have a lot to say!!!

rickta;181645 said:
scared ya wont get a game! you do play dont ya? cos i would'nt pick ya if i was a selector, not wit that atittude ya cock

I am sure Little does play but I think it is only in the lower grades

Lets get back to talking cricket.How about we finally start on about Provincial comp instead of everyone talking about District

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back