Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11 (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he leave other than wanting to be a big fish in a little pond. Can't wait to see him get hit for many a 6 on that postage stamp. Will be great to see!! Surely Mark Sturgess is asking the question why he didn't go back to the Bears. A falling out there?? Just like the falling out Sturgo had with Bereza, Dell Labrooy & big Melinda. Bizarre!
No falling out at Deepdene. The decision was made very recently and Deepdene already had their salary cap full with parsons/hoare. Yes he will be a big fish but I don't think he will get hit much. I'll back him to win the league bowling averages if someone will give me 10/1

No falling out at Deepdene. The decision was made very recently and Deepdene already had their salary cap full with parsons/hoare. Yes he will be a big fish but I don't think he will get hit much. I'll back him to win the league bowling averages if someone will give me 10/1
Will give you 1/10!

we want to know why such a great talent has gone from northcote to burwood?

I have explained my reasons to the people who matter most in this situation and I am not going to make them public to this forum. Looking forward to saturday against Tooronga and the rest of the season.

I have explained my reasons to the people who matter most in this situation and I am not going to make them public to this forum. Looking forward to saturday against Tooronga and the rest of the season.

Interesting call Fuzzy and fair play to you but they must be dangling some big dollars in front of you to play at Burwood. Seriously, you have been involved in bagging A grade for years and now your playing there, interesting????

Interesting call Fuzzy and fair play to you but they must be dangling some big dollars in front of you to play at Burwood. Seriously, you have been involved in bagging A grade for years and now your playing there, interesting????

In the long and the short of it. I am going to be living in London permanently as of march. So I want to have some fun before I leave. Everyone in this forum has had a dig at A turf at some stage. But looking forward to the challenges ahead

Fuzzbungle, you know this O'shea character. If the Burood rumour is true, how will he cope with having no pavillion and having to change in portables or under a tree. Also no turf practice wickets, won't help his bowling. I would also assume he is wise enough to get paid up front, as Burwood may struggle financially operating out of portables and in theory required to contribute $ to the the new facilities.

D Carter picked up a groin injury during kicking practice and is out for a while.
What the hell does that mean?? Can no one tell me who he is?? We play Mulgrave earlyish, and just trying to gauge what we are up against?
Isn't that the main reason we are all on here? To talk oppositions, strengths, weaknesses??
Would like some info if anyone knows him.

What the hell does that mean?? Can no one tell me who he is?? We play Mulgrave earlyish, and just trying to gauge what we are up against?
Isn't that the main reason we are all on here? To talk oppositions, strengths, weaknesses??
Would like some info if anyone knows him.

He is currently the leading points scorer in Test Match Rugby, and is regarded as one of Rugby's greatest ever Fly Halfs.

Fuzzbungle, you know this O'shea character. If the Burood rumour is true, how will he cope with having no pavillion and having to change in portables or under a tree. Also no turf practice wickets, won't help his bowling. I would also assume he is wise enough to get paid up front, as Burwood may struggle financially operating out of portables and in theory required to contribute $ to the the new facilities.

1) From what I hear the place he lived last year was a dump so a portable will be a welcome improvement.

2) Not having Turf practice wickets is probably irrelevent. Aslong as he is landing it on his length he'll be happy. Worse comes to the worst he can go and steal some time at Canterbury on a Friday morning.

3) Pretty sure Burwood are better run than Canterbury, and haven't got Mrs O'Shea cooking up a feast in the kitchen. So they should be right with regards $$$$$$.

Let's have an informal tipping comp for the season for Dunstan. I will tally the scores at the end of each round.
My tips are:
Glen Iris v Marcellin
Boronia v Deepdene
Mulgrave v Mont Albert
St Kevs v Ashburton
Bulleen v Rich City
Hawthorn v East Doncaster

Terry, My tips.
Glen Iris v Marcellin
Boronia v Deepdene
Mulgrave v Mont Albert (D Carter must star!)
St Kevs v Ashburton
Bulleen v Rich City

Going for a few upsets
Glen Iris v Marcellin
Boronia v Deepdene
Mulgrave v Mont Albert
St Kevs v Ashburton
Bulleen v Rich City

Status
Not open for further replies.