Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The secretary of Glen Iris told me Frank Morris is moving house.

He'll end up at his 23rd club if that happens...could end up at Ashwood, but more likely Chaddy Harlequins because they'll be on synthetic and the old ************ couldn't swing a four piecer if he taped one side of it.

I used to love coming across him on the rare days I got to play against him. Two piece hero...four piece flog.

M

He'll end up at his 23rd club if that happens. Moving to Riversdale Road...could end up at Ashwood, but more likely Chaddy Harlequins because they'll be on synthetic and the old badger couldn't swing a four piecer if he taped one side of it.

I used to love coming across him on the rare days I got to play against him. Two piece hero...four piece flog.

More importantly is Morris paying for his bourbans down at Glen Iris,cause he ripped us off up the road for years.

I'm sick of talking about the boneheads down at Glen Iris...did anyone ever play against the tubby left hander that used to open the batting for Donvale...I think his last name was Hughes. Haven't seen him for a while, but surely has to rank up there with one of the greatest donkeys to ever squeeze into stretch polyester whites.

Last time I saw him, even his teammates wanted nothing to do with him...wasn't a bad bat though, but just a terrible, terrible bloke.

I'm sick of talking about the boneheads down at Glen Iris...did anyone ever play against the tubby left hander that used to open the batting for Donvale...I think his last name was Hughes. Haven't seen him for a while, but surely has to rank up there with one of the greatest donkeys to ever squeeze into stretch polyester whites.

Last time I saw him, even his teammates wanted nothing to do with him...wasn't a bad bat though, but just a terrible, terrible bloke.

Calypso you are a man of many talents,and your knowledge of the ECA and its playing lists is second to none,how you remember every player and his stats is amazing.
What has fuzzknuckle achieved in his life? I know he had an average season 09/10..
Maybe you should be called the ECA whore...

He'll end up at his 23rd club if that happens...could end up at Ashwood, but more likely Chaddy Harlequins because they'll be on synthetic and the old badger couldn't swing a four piecer if he taped one side of it.

To use the words of a great man - hes been to more clubs than Cole Joy.

Please do not mention this gentlemans name again as he is annoying.

very happy, but still stumbling on who BB and fuzz are, BB must be Glen Iris, otherwise why would he be defending Gatehouse and Grubich?

and Fuzz rates himself quite highly by the looks

Yes Fuzz is figjam

and no BB doesn't play at Glen Iris,he lives there but plays up the road,(hence why i defended Glen Iris people)
I know Gatehouses family and work in the same industry as Grubich and there both decent blokes,
I know a couple of fat bald blokes on there committee who play in the 2nds,

Cheers Southern Punter,hope that makes it alot clearer.

As for figjam,i now know where he plays and cant wait to sledge the sh!t bat that he is.

and no BB doesn't play at Glen Iris,he lives there but plays up the road,(hence why i defended Glen Iris people)
I know Gatehouses family and work in the same industry as Grubich and there both decent blokes,
I know a couple of fat bald blokes on there committee who play in the 2nds.

Does that bald bloke still bowl the slow left armers in the twos...they call him Trekker or Tekker or something like that.

There's another guy down the grades playing synthetic there who used to bowl like him (but right handed) and take wickets bowling hand grenades...think he's got the same nickname, so they have to be father and son or something

Does that bald bloke still bowl the slow left armers in the twos...they call him Trekker or Tekker or something like that.

There's another guy down the grades playing synthetic there who used to bowl like him (but right handed) and take wickets bowling hand grenades...think he's got the same nickname, so they have to be father and son or something

Thats him,straight break grenades,always got asphalt on his whites,yer his old man bowls donkey drops and wears a wig.

Yes Fuzz is figjam

I know a couple of fat bald blokes on there committee who play in the 2nds,

Cheers Southern Punter,hope that makes it alot clearer.

As for figjam,i now know where he plays and cant wait to sledge the sh!t bat that he is.

What round are we playng you bb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back