Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Your not wrong chaz, these players from district cricket like to be big fish in a small pond. Wearing their premier gear makes them think that just because they have been there and done that they are better than you. That will only get you so far in Dunstan.

In Hanson's case, he has very high opinions of himself, but he never played a 1st XI match at premier level. Just wants to let people know how good he is.

Which w@nker do you think posts threads on the Victorian cricket premier league site?????? yes yr right, Fuzzknuckle!! Have a listen to you knob jockey!! Just worry about getting a run for Deepdene you peanut then being a thread whore...

Didnt you post not long ago you played at punt rd? Big fish in small pond hey...Get a life you try hard.. I bet yr the sort of
bloke that goes to night clubs by himself with Victoria on his shirt.

i know, just good to dream, they will no doubt still make finals, so that quashes that idea.

did i read correctly that someone said Glen iris will struggle in the 2dayers?is it their youthful and agressive start to games, because i think the 2 openers on sat for them were quite young? early 20s from reports possibly?

Were you at the gameTony tran? Whats the wicket like down there?Was Glen Iris good or did Mulgrave have an off day?
Cheers mate..
yes i was down there BB and glen iris wicket and ground is in good condition mulgrave didnt have a bad day to be honest glen iris looked the stronger team i beleive there the real deal this year top 4 finish maybe?

yes i was down there BB and glen iris wicket and ground is in good condition mulgrave didnt have a bad day to be honest glen iris looked the stronger team i beleive there the real deal this year top 4 finish maybe?

Bigggg call....Tony T, top 4 finish you think, only round one gone champ.I know they have some exciting kids but lets wait a few rounds before we make predictions like that. Fuzzknuckle will bar up reading yr post Tony.

Ahaahhaha I'm not saying there deffs top4 saying they will be in the mix but they deffs won't get relegated like everyone thought they would with gun youg kids like Tom mcdermot. Brett gatehouse still to come in there a chance they also have strong juniors comming through who all play rep cricket they should be in dunsten for the long hall!

Ahaahhaha I'm not saying there deffs top4 saying they will be in the mix but they deffs won't get relegated like everyone thought they would with gun youg kids like Tom mcdermot. Brett gatehouse still to come in there a chance they also have strong juniors comming through who all play rep cricket they should be in dunsten for the long hall!

Do you follow them Tony? Who do you know down there? Div Rajkumar is prob the best kid down there even if he his fat and bald..

this thread is getting a little too lovey for glen iris at the moment, fair to say the amount of rain could make it easier for glen iris due to more one dayers, but when the 2 dayers come around, i think theyre flashy shots and aggressive batting could come back and bite them.

junior rep cricket doesnt make you a decent player in dunstan sorry tony, i think you would struggle to find 1 player playing dunstan who didnt play rep cricket in the juniors at one stage...

games this week, tips?if we get on that is

I
this thread is getting a little too lovey for glen iris at the moment, fair to say the amount of rain could make it easier for glen iris due to more one dayers, but when the 2 dayers come around, i think theyre flashy shots and aggressive batting could come back and bite them.

junior rep cricket doesnt make you a decent player in dunstan sorry tony, i think you would struggle to find 1 player playing dunstan who didnt play rep cricket in the juniors at one stage...

games this week, tips?if we get on that is

I think yr right punter, GI are the flavour of October,bring on November....

My tip is washed out this week,one dayer next week. Get on Gai Waterhouse horses..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back