England Test Cricket

You watched you mean? Last Test I saw live with my brother we were almost roasted alive in a scorcher at the SCG in '20 think it was.
Yes watched. Seen the Mitchell Starc crack ball in the last Ashes Test at the WACA and Cooks 244* at MCG.

And I think Alex Careys debut in the ODIs in Brisbane.

Yes watched. Seen the Mitchell Starc crack ball in the last Ashes Test at the WACA and Cooks 244* at MCG.

And I think Alex Careys debut in the ODIs in Brisbane.
On tv or live. I also saw Cooks 244, one of the great knocks at the Gabba. Smiths, dual tons first Test last Ashes takes some beating.

Massive hamstring injury to Stokes overnight in the 100/100 tournament. Doubtful how much of the Sri Lankan test tour he plays now.
You based in England? How was Stokes form before the injury. Seems to me outside of 'Bazball' his form has been moderate at best for some time. I may be wrong as have not been following English cricket closely.

Last edited:
How was Stokes form before the injury. Seems to me outside of 'Bazball' his form has been moderate at best for some time. I may be wrong as have not been following English cricket closely.
Nah, he was going ok. The English towelled up the West Indies only a couple of weeks ago and they are still very young/poor, so hard to get a gauge. England have a couple of great kids coming through in Brooks, a spinner by the name of Shoaib Bashir and they may have found another quick in Gus Atkinson. Wood bowled some good heat. Broke a blokes arm with a bouncer. Bazball is just what I refer to what Gilly, Hayes and Symmonds was doing in the 90's.

They need some new pace bowling blood with the retirements of the great old firm of Anderson and Broad. Australia is gearing up for the next gen to take over from Starc, Hazlewood and Lyon.
I think the English will be up and about. I live in Gippsland. President of the Gormandale Cricket Club in Cricket Latrobe Valley. Just happen to be a bit of a nuffy and watch it all year round.

Back