Last chance for Ganguly?

pal

Last chance for Ganguly?

Niranjan Shah, the Indian cricket board secretary, has said that an impressive showing in the County Championship in England could earn Sourav Ganguly a recall to the national team. However, he reminded that the decision rested entirely with the selectors.

"If he plays and performs well in England and in domestic cricket [back home], it will be taken into consideration. But it is upto the selectors," Shah told PTI.

"I want to put runs on the board and get back into the national team," Ganguly said. "I'm not here from a financial point of view - it's important to perform. I still feel I've got a lot of cricket in me and every run will be watched."

When asked about Buddhadeb Bhattacharya, the West Bengal chief minister, writing a letter to the BCCI requesting Ganguly's inclusion, Shah said that it was natural for people from various quarters to give their opinion on such issues.

"Even Somnath Chatterjee [a member of parliament] has suggested for the inclusion of Ganguly in the national team. This is the normal thing."

? Cricinfo

--

Ever run will be watched if he even scores a run, he got out for a duck and 2 runs in the match against Zaheer Khan's country. But seriously, if he can get some centuries and a few wickets, I wouldn't count him out.

Last chance for Ganguly?

He got a 50 in the OD match. Unfortunately, Fleming's wonderful century meant that the Northants lost hte game.

Last chance for Ganguly?

yeah, good sign for the future, but the northants have lance klusener too, i hope those two can be a good combo, cause their batting styles are so similar.

Last chance for Ganguly?

He was good player But not a good person

Last chance for Ganguly?

he should retire from cricket
cry.gif
. there is no place for him in the squad.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Back