Looking for club/level in Sydney

BurlyAllRounder

Hi all I have recently moved to Sydney and I am looking for a club. I have no idea of the structure of the leagues or formats played!

My last season in the UK was 2023 and we played 50 over win/lose, basically ODI format. Our recent overseas players were Grade2 Brisbane and Melbourne for an idea of the standard and both did very well.

Have played a half-decent level for the last 15 or so years but being honest I am probably 5-10 years past my best now so looking for a standard I can contribute at and a friendly club. I do enjoy the post-game beverage!

I am based in Mosman but dont want to restrict myself to that location if there are better options further afield.

Any advice welcomed, thanks in advance

Hi all I have recently moved to Sydney and I am looking for a club. I have no idea of the structure of the leagues or formats played!

My last season in the UK was 2023 and we played 50 over win/lose, basically ODI format. Our recent overseas players were Grade2 Brisbane and Melbourne for an idea of the standard and both did very well.

Have played a half-decent level for the last 15 or so years but being honest I am probably 5-10 years past my best now so looking for a standard I can contribute at and a friendly club. I do enjoy the post-game beverage!

I am based in Mosman but dont want to restrict myself to that location if there are better options further afield.

This is a Melbourne based site

Shires league is your answer. Good standard and friendly. Only thing is you will need a car as matches are played all over Sydney.

Back