mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Guru14;305211 said:
Hey Rule of why do you think this will be interesting? I would see it as being close if that what you think is interesting. Glenroy are a good batting side and Warren is all class but don't down play their middle order they batted very well against Merlo.

it will be an interesting contest in merlo can continue playing they way they did in the first half of the season, they will still get done but should put up a good show

Guru14;305211 said:
Hey Rule of why do you think this will be interesting? I would see it as being close if that what you think is interesting. Glenroy are a good batting side and Warren is all class but don't down play their middle order they batted very well against Merlo.

it will be an interesting contest in merlo can continue playing they way they did in the first half of the season, they will still get done but should put up a good show

Rule #76;305563 said:

Tips for this week are:
Barkly Street to be too strong for Easts
St Marys to beat Sunshine as I don't think Sunshine have the patience to bat against Hunter & Harris.
St Francis to beat Socials
Glenroy to all but end St Andrews run for a third premiership. A couple of washouts and the old 'administration error' have kept the premiers in the race for a lot longer than they should of been.
Haig to surprise Pascoe vale and bring them back to earth- Finals, please
Merlo to get over Wests, just. It will be a good game but I think Merlo will show they are more than a side playing above themselves. They win this game and you could nearly pencil them in for the first week in march with the draw they have to conclude the season.

Good luck to everyone and it's good to be back!

Rule #76;305563 said:

Tips for this week are:
St Marys to beat Sunshine as I don't think Sunshine have the patience to bat against Hunter & Harris.
Glenroy to all but end St Andrews run for a third premiership. A couple of washouts and the old 'administration error' have kept the premiers in the race for a lot longer than they should of been.
Merlo to get over Wests, just. It will be a good game but I think Merlo will show they are more than a side playing above themselves. They win this game and you could nearly pencil them in for the first week in march with the draw they have to conclude the season.

Guru14;305931 said:
Tips for this week are:

If Punky doesnt get runs Merlo will realy struggle to deal with Wests attack. I think you are in for a reality check this week Guru.

Guru14;305931 said:
Tips for this week are:

If Punky doesnt get runs Merlo will realy struggle to deal with Wests attack. I think you are in for a reality check this week Guru.

classy;305020 said:
Hope glenroy and wardy fire up and touch em up this week to put em out of finals contenetion!

Not sure what issue you have against St Andrews, but you can write what you like.

We may be in "crisis" sitting in 5th place but how about we let the results after xmas do the talking.

A love how St Andrews pay everyone....get serious mate and try chatting about something else as most people on here dont want to hear the same stuff over and over again about St Andrews.

Something original and informative would be nice.

Cheers

classy;305020 said:
Hope glenroy and wardy fire up and touch em up this week to put em out of finals contenetion!

Not sure what issue you have against St Andrews, but you can write what you like.

We may be in "crisis" sitting in 5th place but how about we let the results after xmas do the talking.

A love how St Andrews pay everyone....get serious mate and try chatting about something else as most people on here dont want to hear the same stuff over and over again about St Andrews.

Cheers

jontyfromsa;305993 said:

Hope your wrong Jonty, maybe this might be the game we start to changed some people's minds about Merlo

jontyfromsa;305993 said:

Hope your wrong Jonty, maybe this might be the game we start to changed some people's minds about Merlo

Its a huge game 1st vs 4th.
Wests will be very on.
If Merlo can win my opinion will change no doubt.
St Andrews will beat Glenroy....they are still a force in this comp.

Wests will be very on.

jontyfromsa;306359 said:
Wests will be very on.

They have to get Parker early and restrict Glenroy otherwise even with their good batting lineup they might struggle to get them. Have heard not so great reports about the deck at JP, so hopefully thats ok. I still think Glenroy can get the points but 2 sides with plenty to play for.

jontyfromsa;306359 said:
Wests will be very on.

They have to get Parker early and restrict Glenroy otherwise even with their good batting lineup they might struggle to get them. Have heard not so great reports about the deck at JP, so hopefully thats ok. I still think Glenroy can get the points but 2 sides with plenty to play for.

Guru14;306364 said:

St Andrews obliterated St Francis and im telling you the one dayer we played against them before xmas was like a final, and a high standard game of cricket for this comp. Glenroy have some good bats but ST Andrews bowling is spot on and they will beat Glenroy comfortably if their top order applies itself, particularly if St Andrews wins the toss and bats 1st.

Wests and St Andrews attacks are miles above anyone else in this comp.

Guru14;306364 said:

St Andrews obliterated St Francis and im telling you the one dayer we played against them before xmas was like a final, and a high standard game of cricket for this comp. Glenroy have some good bats but ST Andrews bowling is spot on and they will beat Glenroy comfortably if their top order applies itself, particularly if St Andrews wins the toss and bats 1st.

jontyfromsa;306419 said:

i agree that wests attack is above anyone elses and st andrews isnt bad but both teams are let down by weak batting line ups

jontyfromsa;306419 said:

i agree that wests attack is above anyone elses and st andrews isnt bad but both teams are let down by weak batting line ups

RooBoy;306372 said:
Is there are draw out yet for this???

A draw has been done but it has not been released to clubs yet. So at this stage, just in case there is some changes, I won't mention who's playing who. As there was more than 16 teams entered, a number of clubs have a bye first round, so there will only be four matches in the first round.
I see your club didn't bother entering RooBoy.

RooBoy;306372 said:
Is there are draw out yet for this???

A draw has been done but it has not been released to clubs yet. So at this stage, just in case there is some changes, I won't mention who's playing who. As there was more than 16 teams entered, a number of clubs have a bye first round, so there will only be four matches in the first round.
I see your club didn't bother entering RooBoy.

Cheers

The issue i have against st andrews is they go against the morals of the competition and pay players under the table and the only reason there won the last 2 flags is cause of that reason alone.
Before they payed players they where nothing and done nothing.
Wards got jolleys number this week and will get him out early and parker will smash a ton against em to win easily!!!

Cheers

The issue i have against st andrews is they go against the morals of the competition and pay players under the table and the only reason there won the last 2 flags is cause of that reason alone.
Wards got jolleys number this week and will get him out early and parker will smash a ton against em to win easily!!!

Michael Barker back for his first game in A grade this week. Looks like that attack just got better.

Anything you wanna say now WAL....you moron!!

Michael Barker back for his first game in A grade this week. Looks like that attack just got better.

jontyfromsa;306685 said:

not really anything to add is there..
well if you guys wanna play guys who are going to put in 75% cos they are worried about getting injured for footy you go ahead. im glad he is playing cos he is about the only decent bloke in the side. i also prefer to smash you guys at full strength its much more enjoyable. lets all hope barks doesnt do a hammy hey. ill keep my fingers crossed. gee imagine he plays in a 4 day grand final and is a little tight in the hammy on day 1. what do u think jonty will he continue and push through or will he have the thought of footy in the back of his mind. maybe he will just contribute at 50 %. gee i would hate to see him miss out on footy due to a cricket injury especcially when he doesnt really care about cricket. he may neve risk playing cricket ever again

jontyfromsa;306685 said:

well if you guys wanna play guys who are going to put in 75% cos they are worried about getting injured for footy you go ahead. im glad he is playing cos he is about the only decent bloke in the side. i also prefer to smash you guys at full strength its much more enjoyable. lets all hope barks doesnt do a hammy hey. ill keep my fingers crossed. gee imagine he plays in a 4 day grand final and is a little tight in the hammy on day 1. what do u think jonty will he continue and push through or will he have the thought of footy in the back of his mind. maybe he will just contribute at 50 %. gee i would hate to see him miss out on footy due to a cricket injury especcially when he doesnt really care about cricket. he may neve risk playing cricket ever again

wal05;306708 said:

I can see the fishing line being thrown out mate!!
Just check his figures in the next couple of games champ.
As said a long time ago, you have zero credibility anyway. You dont tell us who you play for and u swore black and blue he hates the blokes at Wests and was zero chance to play this year.
To all other sides Wests are very close knit, more than I can ever remember, and will just keep getting better and better in the run into the finals

wal05;306708 said:

As said a long time ago, you have zero credibility anyway. You dont tell us who you play for and u swore black and blue he hates the blokes at Wests and was zero chance to play this year.
To all other sides Wests are very close knit, more than I can ever remember, and will just keep getting better and better in the run into the finals

My tips for Round 8

(remembering i got 5 from 6 b4 xmas and picked St Andrews to make 120!)

East Cob to pick up form after xmas and beat BSU - S Cooray to make 75+

St Marys just over Sunny Heights at home - only 10 or so runs in it

St Francis to be given a scare over an improving Socials - Babo out under 10

St Andrews to get over Glenroy in the match of the round - St And bats to fire, and Glenroy bowled out less than 120

Pascoe Vale in winning form to account for Haig - Baravecchio to make 70+, Stevenson to take 4

West Cob to overcome an improving Merlo easily - Wests to make 180+, with Appleyard taking 6

They are my thoughts for the round......good luck to all ;)

My tips for Round 8

(remembering i got 5 from 6 b4 xmas and picked St Andrews to make 120!)

East Cob to pick up form after xmas and beat BSU - S Cooray to make 75+

St Marys just over Sunny Heights at home - only 10 or so runs in it

St Francis to be given a scare over an improving Socials - Babo out under 10

St Andrews to get over Glenroy in the match of the round - St And bats to fire, and Glenroy bowled out less than 120

Pascoe Vale in winning form to account for Haig - Baravecchio to make 70+, Stevenson to take 4

West Cob to overcome an improving Merlo easily - Wests to make 180+, with Appleyard taking 6

They are my thoughts for the round......good luck to all ;)

classy;306604 said:

Cheers

Classy you would have to be the biggest tool on here. If you feel so strong about it why don't you go to the comp you loser. Or maybe that is why we are not playing as well as in the past couple of years, maybe we have to wait for the cheque's to clear and then all might be back to normal.

classy;306604 said:

Cheers

Classy you would have to be the biggest tool on here. If you feel so strong about it why don't you go to the comp you loser. Or maybe that is why we are not playing as well as in the past couple of years, maybe we have to wait for the cheque's to clear and then all might be back to normal.

Sunshine Heights doing quite well considering they have a very young team. Good leadership by their captain, but instead of getting run out all the time he needs to put his head down :). All in all a good season so far from Heights, been unlucky twice due to bad weather when they were in good positions.

Sunshine Heights doing quite well considering they have a very young team. Good leadership by their captain, but instead of getting run out all the time he needs to put his head down :). All in all a good season so far from Heights, been unlucky twice due to bad weather when they were in good positions.

classy;306604 said:
Looks like classys not very classy, that comment of yours is just downright stupid, cause after smoke gets paid theres nothing left. You are not very bright if you believe your comment classy.

classy;306604 said:
Looks like classys not very classy, that comment of yours is just downright stupid, cause after smoke gets paid theres nothing left. You are not very bright if you believe your comment classy.

jontyfromsa;306731 said:

close knit since tars left or have u guys always been tight knit?

jontyfromsa;306731 said:

close knit since tars left or have u guys always been tight knit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back