New Zealand vs Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike111

New Zealand vs Australia

the last time new zealand won the chappell hadlee series 3-0 but we will win it this time. nz even lost to chairmans xi :laugh:
im looking forward to the one off t20 international today.

Re: New Zealand vs Australia

New Zealand need to increase the run rate if they want to win the match. They also lost 2 quick wickets so I think Australia will win easily.

our bowlers totally destroyed new zealand. they would have lost by 100 runs if it wasnt for oram. strange way to debut for pomers lol.
its going to be a 3-0 whitewash

oh here are the fixtures btw

1st ODI: Australia v New Zealand at Adelaide - Dec 14, 2007
2nd ODI: Australia v New Zealand at Sydney - Dec 16, 2007
3rd ODI: Australia v New Zealand at Hobart - Dec 20, 2007

Is it me, or do Australia get so much better in Australia? They're unbeatable away, and untouchable at home! Doesnt given us a chance does it.

Symonds hopeful for New Zealand re-match

Symonds hopeful for New Zealand re-match

Andrew Symonds is expected to play the first match of the Chappell-Hadlee Series in Adelaide on Friday despite injuring his right ankle while fielding in the Twenty20 victory. Symonds has iced the ankle and will have further physio but should make it, a Cricket Australia spokesman told Cricinfo.

It'd be a big blow if he isn't in the side, he is a massive player in the ODI side!

Link

Re: Symonds hopeful for New Zealand re-match

The Chappell-Hadlee Trophy is always very exciting to watch as New Zealand always give the Australians a run for their money. :p

Re: Symonds hopeful for New Zealand re-match

I dunno, i don't like the NZ'ers chances, they looked poor the other night, but then again, on a quick pitch, the Aussies thrive!

they have lost crucial wickets of mcullum and taylor at the wrong time. we need to get rid of oram now.

gilchrist went beserk at the start and new zealand could never recover from that. i would have loved to watch him get a 50 ball 100 but anyway still good entertainment from him.

New Zealand were in a good position at one stage, but they threw it away. McCullum deserved a 100 and Taylor should have played longer. They needed at least 280 to challenge Australia.

This match is more than likely to be washed out. It was a great chance for Australia to win back the Chappell-Hadlee trophy. They'd be annoyed with themselves if they go on to lose the next match. However, that is unlikely to happen.

Shame the game was washed out but at least it still leaves NZ with a chance of retaining the trophy. Just need to win the final game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back