NMCA Juniors 09/10

Re: NMCA Juniors 09/10

donkeykong;379704 said:
Mate use arnt much chop so dnt get cocky

lol playing shit cricket with only 9 players and not losing a game. shows how much chop the rest of the teams are. just because i said you shouldnt be in that little squad, you dont need to go crack the sads. Oh and theres about 5 changes to the team you versed in round 1. lol you're too old to be playing anyway, had to get one of those overage permits. must be embarrassing being older than the whole age group and not being able to win your team games in u17s

mas cambios;379757 said:
What a surprise, the children are left unsupervised for a few days and they begin to argue.
well im a child because im u17s but he isnt, he's overage, dont know why he plays u17s!

Egg;378930 said:
If the best players from the other 5 sides formed a team in u17 div 1 and versed rivergum, rivergum would still win.

I reckon we could come close, but I don't think we'd win.

Egg;379754 said:
lol playing shit cricket with only 9 players and not losing a game. shows how much chop the rest of the teams are. just because i said you shouldnt be in that little squad, you dont need to go crack the sads. Oh and theres about 5 changes to the team you versed in round 1. lol you're too old to be playing anyway, had to get one of those overage permits. must be embarrassing being older than the whole age group and not being able to win your team games in u17s

Mate i might be overage but im stil 17 and mate just because im older dsnt mean that i hold the team up im prety sure we are winning games and buddy i dnt care bout the side, i just dnt like the way use think coz use are undefeated you think use can beat the best players in the comp good work to breeno for being honest. anwayz

Tonight we made a good score against druids 7/243 h.love 88, francis 83 ,burfitt 45

donkeykong;380144 said:
Mate i might be overage but im stil 17 and mate just because im older dsnt mean that i hold the team up im prety sure we are winning games and buddy i dnt care bout the side, i just dnt like the way use think coz use are undefeated you think use can beat the best players in the comp good work to breeno for being honest. anwayz

Tonight we made a good score against druids 7/243 h.love 88, francis 83 ,burfitt 45

Rethink your so called side of the u17's with that one egg i guarantee, we will beat you next time, i have absoloutly no doubt in my mind that we will, you's are a cocky bunch, we're gunna bring ya down to our level see how you's like it ;) and burf 6/243 ;)

big guns down at rivergum struggled at the dugout only managing 132
looks like sortino's pace was too much

should be interesting second day next week

dsi;380148 said:

there ya go team unbeatables well done on tonight, have fun next week lol

dsi;380148 said:

I wouldn't take too much from it, they only had 8 players.

Heard Sorts bowled well, who else took wickets?

On another note, Love seems to be going alright. Any chance of people chucking up their thoughts on the best 5 batsmen and bowlers?

Frangalicious42;380154 said:
we had 8 and made 243 ;)

you sound like a superstar franga. whats your name?
when u say bring rivergum down to your level what do you mean by this?
wanna hope you perform. when is the big clash between socials and rivergum?

FoUr MoRe;380155 said:
you sound like a superstar franga. whats your name?
when u say bring rivergum down to your level what do you mean by this?
wanna hope you perform. when is the big clash between socials and rivergum?

mate superstar doesnt come into match with my name ;) i think the clash is last rnd, and i think franga is a big enough hint for my name, wats your name champ?

Frangalicious42;380156 said:
mate superstar doesnt come into match with my name ;) i think the clash is last rnd, and i think franga is a big enough hint for my name, wats your name champ?

your surnames franga? sorry mate i really dont know who you are but doesnt matter. ill be reading about you in the newspaper after you rip through rivergums batsman lol, or make runs or whatever u do.

but egg has left him and his side open. would wanna perform under pressure egg you have talked the talk you better walk the walk!!!!!!! your 17s side will never be as good as our 17s side hahahaha

FoUr MoRe;380157 said:
your surnames franga? sorry mate i really dont know who you are but doesnt matter. ill be reading about you in the newspaper after you rip through rivergums batsman lol, or make runs or whatever u do.

but egg has left him and his side open. would wanna perform under pressure egg you have talked the talk you better walk the walk!!!!!!! your 17s side will never be as good as our 17s side hahahaha

Francis spud. Daniel Francis, but not just me, haydn love, brodie burfitt, joel simmons, chas bromley, jye brennan will rip through every batter you have no doubt that we have the best bowling attack in the comp

Frangalicious42;380158 said:
Francis spud. Daniel Francis, but not just me, haydn love, brodie burfitt, joel simmons, chas bromley, jye brennan will rip through every batter you have no doubt that we have the best bowling attack in the comp

you calling me spud or yourself spud? yourself i hope. congrtats on the best bowling attack. wish it well in future. do they play with the big boys to or just juniors?

Back