Maratos
Barker
Beaumont
Jumeau
Sansonetti
Slaviero
Fox
Venables

no nourish what the hell he has been making runs this year in both juniors and seniors what are u thorts evry1??

Re: NMCA Juniors

Onthespot;330708 said:
Whats wrong with bundoora park is they choke yates tries to smash jumeau out of the park 3 balls in a row and then gets catch behind. Newell makes a duck few of there side bats well and they choke in another final

that has got nothing to do with their attitude. if u think about it the onl decent player in bundoora park are

sutton ryan
fox
sansonetti
perrera

with a few players that chip in.

newell makes exuses everytime something doesnt go his way and bowls himself two much even though he cant bowl.
and yates is a slogger and like to talk himself up aswell.

underrated;330715 said:
newell talks him self up. got nothing better to do in his time.

do u know him?
newell doesnt talk himself up. and if u reckon his got nothing better to do with himself ur kidding himself.
he doesnt care bout cricket no more he plays to have fun with mates so dont go talking bout kids that u dont know about

Socials take out semi final against Camrea, Camrea sorely missing DiBattista and Robinson. Anyone know the result of the Trinners vs. Op's game?

nmca_lover;330713 said:
its not like they choked
got beaten by a better team. they bowled there asses off newell has tottally ****ed up his back from busting in for 6 overs given it everything his got so you cant be going around giving them shit it was an effort for them just to be in the finals

everyone said they were going to win at the start of the year. Newell still made duck and he rated himself as 1 of the best batters in the comp. Jumeau wasnt even bowling at 100% and he still ripped them apart

This is definitely a 2008/2009 Under 17s Division 1 team of the year!

1. Greg Maratos (Holy Trinity)
2. Mitchell Mcwhinney (Holy Trinity)
3. Julian Turner (Holy Trinity)
4. David Newell (Holy Trinity)
5. Mathew Gloster (Holy Trinity)
6. Eamonn Scott (Holy Trinity)
7. Cheyne Evans (Holy Trinity)
8. Tim Edgal (Holy Trinity)
9. Cameron Taylor (Holy Trinity)
10. Nathan Jumeau (Holy Trinity)
11. Ben Slavierio (Holy Trinity)
12. Zac Watkins (Holy Trinity)

Onthespot;330722 said:
everyone said they were going to win at the start of the year. Newell still made duck and he rated himself as 1 of the best batters in the comp. Jumeau wasnt even bowling at 100% and he still ripped them apart

my grandma could of got wickets on that pitch this morning. bit of a disgrace from dave hallyburton that they actually played on the state of the pitch and ground. dave shit himself under the pressure of a final

Rivergum fought well against Baseballers-Airport West. Batting first and making 182, with Zach Morris making 60, Petroro 40 and Barry 35*.

Sinnot was out early, but Sortino made a 50 and batted well. Was a close game but Baseballers got there with 3 wickets in hand.

Not many people would've expected it to be that close.

Wilbraham;330684 said:
Yes very fair team that, wilbraham.
Don't you think jack philpott very unlucky not to make it? Surely worth a look

y dont just shut ur trap. ur very annoying even though u have just made a few posts.
if u r going to say something on this thread make sure it is something we would like to hear about. not u bragging about holy trinity.
hope camrea smashed so u can have a cry

Wilbraham;330671 said:

still cocky!!
cant wait for camrea to smash u pricks next week

underrated;330719 said:
that has got nothing to do with their attitude. if u think about it the onl decent player in bundoora park are

sutton ryan
fox
sansonetti
perrera

newell makes exuses everytime something doesnt go his way and bowls himself two much even though he cant bowl.

ok bowls himself too much? i do believe he was the best of the bundoora bowlers today. turner could get him away much and when he did most of them were chances

breeno;330677 said:
Rivergum fought well against Baseballers-Airport West. Batting first and making 182, with Zach Morris making 60, Petroro 40 and Barry 35*.

Sinnot was out early, but Sortino made a 50 and batted well. Was a close game but Baseballers got there with 3 wickets in hand.

Not many people would've expected it to be that close.

Cobras V Strathewen this moring.
Strathewen won the toss chose to bat, and Cobras had them on the ropes early 3 for not many, then a solid partner ship gave them a bit extra in the end making 201 after 45 on the the big ground at Barling.
Cobras with a task a head of them we in trouble early being 3 not many aswell with Flinn and Wegener being sent back very early (wegeners worst decision all year, played a pullshot off Jenkins hit him on the upperforearm and west given caught behind, I saw the mark or his arm after the game) then came in Krstitiovic and Tomaras the two best bats in the team had a very good partnership taking the cobras 3 for not many too 3 for 202, Tomaras 100* Krstitovic 57*.
Going to be Very interesting Game next week
Ballers V Cobras GROUND TBA.
Match to the Season in 17's div 2.

underrated;330719 said:

sutton ryan
fox
sansonetti
perrera

Pretty sure Yates and Newell are handy cricketers capable of doing a little more than chipping in.

Wilbraham;330671 said:

nmca_lover;330725 said:
my grandma could of got wickets on that pitch this morning. bit of a disgrace from dave hallyburton that they actually played on the state of the pitch and ground. dave shit himself under the pressure of a final

hey
the umpire had nothing to do with ur loss. u guys lost the match. FAIR AND SQUARE
stop making exuses.
y would u call urself NMCA lover when u BAG NMCA umpires.

nmca_lover;330679 said:
still cocky!!
cant wait for camrea to smash u pricks next week

Well at least were in the Granny mate. And were definatley not cocky about the game because we know about losing finals!
But to be honest i hate Bundoora Park

underrated;330731 said:
hey
the umpire had nothing to do with ur loss. u guys lost the match. FAIR AND SQUARE
stop making exuses.
y would u call urself NMCA lover when u BAG NMCA umpires.

okk mate giving people not out when they hit it at a crucial time in the match not letting the batting team broom the pitch when there was shit loads of crap on the pitch bit of embarassment if his the number 1 junior umpire since he did get a 17 divi 1 final

What is the under 17s side of the year Div 1?
Top 5 batters?
Top 5 bowlers?
5 Most over rated player?
5 Most under rated player?

nmca_lover;330720 said:
do u know him?
newell doesnt talk himself up. and if u reckon his got nothing better to do with himself ur kidding himself.
he doesnt care bout cricket no more he plays to have fun with mates so dont go talking bout kids that u dont know about

Yeah RITE. thats all he does. remember when he called himself CRICKET SUPERSTAR earlier in this thread all he did was talk up bundoora's chance of winning and talking up himself.

Wilbraham;330694 said:
Well at least were in the Granny mate. And were definatley not cocky about the game because we know about losing finals!
But to be honest i hate Bundoora Park

whats wrong with bundoora park?
they play the game hard and fair all within the rules

nmca_lover;330725 said:

Its not turf mate both sides played on it. were we supposed 2 put covers on the pitch?

nmca_lover;330706 said:
whats wrong with bundoora park?
they play the game hard and fair all within the rules

Whats wrong with bundoora park is they choke yates tries to smash jumeau out of the park 3 balls in a row and then gets catch behind. Newell makes a duck few of there side bats well and they choke in another final

nmca_lover;330733 said:
okk mate giving people not out when they hit it at a crucial time in the match not letting the batting team broom the pitch when there was shit loads of crap on the pitch bit of embarassment if his the number 1 junior umpire since he did get a 17 divi 1 final

at a crucial time. they were chasing 120. they had the match wrapped up when they took the 10th wicket of bundoora park.

Onthespot;330708 said:

its not like they choked
got beaten by a better team. they bowled there asses off newell has tottally ****ed up his back from busting in for 6 overs given it everything his got so you cant be going around giving them shit it was an effort for them just to be in the finals

cut the crap everyone holy trinity won we dropped catches call us chokers what ever u like.
keep the personal insults coming at me doesnt bother me not like im going to take them to heart say what ya like.
we played the game fair and hard as we pride ourselfs on and we lost move on.
just like to say to all those fellows who i have played in the past who have recently played there last games off junior cricket congrats and good luck in ur seniors careers and hope one day cross paths and have more battles on the field.

nmca_lover;330713 said:
its not like they choked

well said ryan
dont worry what people say bout u. your a great bloke top captain most modest kid i have met and always could have a laugh with u on and off the field.
where you pllaying next year mate? still at coburg?

Franga42;330621 said:
Just givin my opinions on the best 17's divvy 2 side

1.D.W Sinnott
2.D.Francis
3.L.Lever
4.M.Sortino
5.J Owens-Draper
6.S.Flinn
7.F.Tomaras(Keeper-Batsman)
8.M.Kristitovic
9.B.Burfitt
10.J.Twaits
11.H.Boland

12th man. D.Thomas
:):)

Just a wild guess, but are you from socials? If so, Im pretty sure I know which one you are.

honestly not sure man
want to concerntrate on school so i wont be able to train and everything.
might play a few seasons with my dad then go off and try my hand at district

Onthespot;330708 said:

sutton ryan
fox
sansonetti
perrera

friezy69;330747 said:
honestly not sure man
want to concerntrate on school so i wont be able to train and everything.
might play a few seasons with my dad then go off and try my hand at district

if i were u i would play at coburg because if u play club level for a for a couple of years and then go straight to district it will very difficult for u to adjust to the high level of cricket being played.

stay at coburg. but if u play
fouths or 3rds at coburg leave straight away and go to a district club cause ur wasting ur time.
just my opinion though.

underrated;330715 said:

do u know him?

underrated;330759 said:
if i were u i would play at coburg because if u play club level for a for a couple of years and then go straight to district it will very difficult for u to adjust to the high level of cricket being played.

stay at coburg. but if u play
fouths or 3rds at coburg leave straight away and go to a district club cause ur wasting ur time.

subbies standard is better than what people think.
there are alot of class players playing in subbies.
i love coburg great club

nmca_lover;330713 said:
its not like they choked

U guys were pretty unlucky coming up against holy trinity in u had have cameron i think u would have been a great chance.

Onthespot;330722 said:

What is the under 17s side of the year Div 1?
Top 5 batters?
Top 5 bowlers?
5 Most over rated player?
5 Most under rated player?

Wilbraham;330684 said:

y dont just shut ur trap. ur very annoying even though u have just made a few posts.
if u r going to say something on this thread make sure it is something we would like to hear about. not u bragging about holy trinity.
hope camrea smashed so u can have a cry

Onthespot;330770 said:
U guys were pretty unlucky coming up against holy trinity in u had have cameron i think u would have been a great chance.

my opinion was that it would of been justice a camrea vs bundy semi as i believe there are the 2 and 3 best teams in the comp and would of been a great semi. to camerons credit they played a good game today and well done to vozzi and mitch smith playing a great role at the end of camreas innings great to see you bloke get over the line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back