pracy matches?

Re: pracy matches?

magnificent;188523 said:
People forget that sides like carey, caulfield, wesley etc have girls. Therefore they have half as many guys to pick a cricket team out of which would usually mean half as much talent. For teams like these it is essential to reward talented people scholarships to make these schools competitive. Btw, scotch not giving scholarships is bull********. Wat about all there aboriginal football players. Did they just happen to be good at footy did they?

in the last like 5 yrs scotch has given like 1 cricket scholarship to forbes who finished last yr. thats it. as for the aboriginals coming from the tiwi islands it is to give them a chance. scotch doesnt jus get the good footballers they also get other boys down its jus you dnt here of them because they arnt as good as the others. in football you cant win a game by having 1 or 2 good players. you need a good team all round. in cricket 1 person can change the game. eg pattinson.

yeah you could do that 2 per team.... But then they start giving out Scholarships for playing the triangle and so on.. it just can't be stopped.. Ill just through this in, i would prefer to be at a coed school such as Carey and suck at sporting.. Then go to a school like Scotch, just my opionon and then again i have never been to a single sex school

Carey07;188573 said:
yeah you could do that 2 per team.... But then they start giving out Scholarships for playing the triangle and so on.. it just can't be stopped.. Ill just through this in, i would prefer to be at a coed school such as Carey and suck at sporting.. Then go to a school like Scotch, just my opionon and then again i have never been to a single sex school

I agree. It would be so good for a co-ed school to win the APS this yr.

Back