Tendulkar is back (according to him)

pal

Sachin Tendulkar says he is back to full fitness and looking forward to the four-Test series against West Indies starting on June 2. Tendulkar, who underwent a surgery on his shoulder in March, has already been ruled out of the preceding one-day series.

"I am fit now. I am looking forward to the West Indies tour," Tendulkar told reporters. Tendulkar has made satisfactory progress with his rehabilitation following the shoulder surgery he had in March. The third and final phase was completed on May 1, and this week Tendulkar began light batting drills and has expressed his satisfaction at the work out.

Meanwhile, Niranjan Shah, the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) secretary, said a decision on Tendulkar's availability for the Test series will be known after physio John Gloster submits his report. Gloster is expected to examine Tendulkar next week and based on his report, the BCCI would take a decision on the master batsman.[/quote:3fnsk9ex]

I think he knows his body better than most of us, so I trust his statement. But, he gets injured easily now, so if he has to undergo another surgery, maybe it will be time for him to consider retirement. I just hope he's back to his demolishing form until that time.

he will be bak..and he will score 100 centuries
icon_smile.gif

There is nothing called "Form" for the greats of the likes of Sachin. He is just going through a stiff patch. He will be back and will do that with a bang..
icon_smile.gif

He is back with 141. What an innings

[quote="gsrao18 ":22jifdec]
not true
[/quote:22jifdec]
A Lion doesnt needs game to come back. They're always in play.

Back