TORRENT - India vs Sri Lanka, Videocon 3rd odi 2005, Sangakk

agent14

Here is the 3rd ODI Match last year in the Videocon cup.India vs Sri Lanka. Sangakkara made 138 and Dhoni 183*. If India had more runs to make Dhoni would probably have made 200.

I'm the only seeder at this moment. If you aren't getting any download speed, the computer is off. But its on more than 18hours a day.
Download the bittorrent client and bittorrent file and have fun. I recommend Azureus and BitLord.
http://ts.searching.com/torrent/545993/India_vs_Sri_Lanka_Videocon_3rd_odi_2005_Sangakkara_138_Dhoni_183[/url:3s4ptkzl]

i suggest that you make it into a zip file because most people dont like Torrent as they take forever to download

They really dont take long. If you get seeders they will go quite fast. But the file is 693mb...say if I make it into zip it would be compressed to about 650mb, and if rar about 630mb (just estimates, but rar compresses better). It would take me long to upload. I'll do it tomorrow. I'll upload it on my filefront space. Hold on till then. However those who are fine using the torrent have fun.

693MB takes me 3 days.... Thats not fast ....the torrent goes at 5 kb/s that how crappy a torrent is .... make them into different parts which we download each of them 1 by 1.

bro the link is dead.... one more think torrent..link we have to register for a site to use the torrent... so don't bring the torrent links...

Back