Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Well done to Melton Centrals, fully deserved win. It seems as if Chris Smith may have really "got into" St Andrews heads.

To quote a good friend, and wise man, and give St Andrews something to ponder... "Dug up, or not dug up, your just not ****ing good enough!".

Well done to Melton Centrals, fully deserved win. It seems as if Chris Smith may have really "got into" St Andrews heads.

To quote a good friend, and wise man, and give St Andrews something to ponder... "Dug up, or not dug up, your just not ****ing good enough!".

little bit justice here i feel congrats melton and st andrews you where not good enough and u can be dirty about disel but u more worried about him he threw bait out their u all fell into it got beat by the better team and one spectator. cricket is a funny game after all. best and funniest thing i herd all day while watching was a st andrews player saying we are 700 runs better than any other side in the comp wow!!!! where was those runs today thats shame. all i have to say it was karma

little bit justice here i feel congrats melton and st andrews you where not good enough and u can be dirty about disel but u more worried about him he threw bait out their u all fell into it got beat by the better team and one spectator. cricket is a funny game after all. best and funniest thing i herd all day while watching was a st andrews player saying we are 700 runs better than any other side in the comp wow!!!! where was those runs today thats shame. all i have to say it was karma

just good to see that some sort of justice has prevailed.. well done centrals! good to hear about the roosters coach sitting on the wicket in protest.. thats a pissa! and to hear that no one from st andrews at least attempted to move him show what they really are... and the word coward comes to mind! i wonder how long it will be before we hear from one of the st andrews fellas.. where are you standrewsman? no doubt sitting behind your computer screen wondering what you can say.. or are you sitting in a corner shivering and crying.. i'm sure that st andrews will come on here and give the old ' at least we made it' line.. but we all no making it into a gf on false pretences or not means F**K ALL IF YA DON'T WIN IT!!

just good to see that some sort of justice has prevailed.. well done centrals! good to hear about the roosters coach sitting on the wicket in protest.. thats a pissa! and to hear that no one from st andrews at least attempted to move him show what they really are... and the word coward comes to mind! i wonder how long it will be before we hear from one of the st andrews fellas.. where are you standrewsman? no doubt sitting behind your computer screen wondering what you can say.. or are you sitting in a corner shivering and crying.. i'm sure that st andrews will come on here and give the old ' at least we made it' line.. but we all no making it into a gf on false pretences or not means F**K ALL IF YA DON'T WIN IT!!

Hey News Breaker "TINKERBELL"

Couple of things,
If you did not play finals this year in any grade, i regret to inform you that you will have NO chance of playing against my club in any grade of cricket next year.
Unless our juniors are playing against each other which i don't think will happen either!!

Good luck if you say your friendly with Roosters people. WHO NEEDS ENEMIES when you 'BURNT' them like you did.

Carn't wait for more crap next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to MELTON STH A & C
ST JOHNS OLD BOYS ( 3 PEAT )
HOPPERS E
MELTON CENTRALS turf
Sorry don't know D

Hey News Breaker "TINKERBELL"

Couple of things,
If you did not play finals this year in any grade, i regret to inform you that you will have NO chance of playing against my club in any grade of cricket next year.
Unless our juniors are playing against each other which i don't think will happen either!!

Good luck if you say your friendly with Roosters people. WHO NEEDS ENEMIES when you 'BURNT' them like you did.

Carn't wait for more crap next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to MELTON STH A & C
ST JOHNS OLD BOYS ( 3 PEAT )
HOPPERS E
MELTON CENTRALS turf
Sorry don't know D

Well done centrals. St.Andrews 700 runs better than any club I witnessed that pathetic speech it ment shit this weekend. Way to go st.andrews good runners up performance almost as good as your semi final LOL almost dug youself out of trouble hahaha. Good to see you still haven't won a turf flag good luck in the vtca what a joke. The executives of the comp wouldve tucked you all into bed tonight, enjoy made Monday another wasted year for ya.

Well done centrals. St.Andrews 700 runs better than any club I witnessed that pathetic speech it ment shit this weekend. Way to go st.andrews good runners up performance almost as good as your semi final LOL almost dug youself out of trouble hahaha. Good to see you still haven't won a turf flag good luck in the vtca what a joke. The executives of the comp wouldve tucked you all into bed tonight, enjoy made Monday another wasted year for ya.

LOL St Andrews 700 runs better than any other side...... bowled out twice in the finals for around 250 runs.

No golden pick for you, you dropped the chance of that on the first day. :p

LOL St Andrews 700 runs better than any other side...... bowled out twice in the finals for around 250 runs.

No golden pick for you, you dropped the chance of that on the first day. :p

After 3 in a row they probably want to put st johns b grade up to turf. Fine bring it on, we are coming to get you. Wait I don't think they allow wheelchairs and walking frames on the turf wickets.

Average age 50, can't run, field with their feet, can bat a bit, what more can we say WE ARE STJOHNS THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL. If you want to win a flag and you are not from the chooks, have a brain bigger than a table tennis ball, not a pee heart and don't blubber when you loose come on down and train on the couch. Training for b grade starts today at 12.00 you b graders all know the place

After 3 in a row they probably want to put st johns b grade up to turf. Fine bring it on, we are coming to get you. Wait I don't think they allow wheelchairs and walking frames on the turf wickets.

Average age 50, can't run, field with their feet, can bat a bit, what more can we say WE ARE STJOHNS THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL. If you want to win a flag and you are not from the chooks, have a brain bigger than a table tennis ball, not a pee heart and don't blubber when you loose come on down and train on the couch. Training for b grade starts today at 12.00 you b graders all know the place

Pots;339444 said:
what happened to free speach? or more to the point silent protest? even though, i dint agree with form of protest, i have nothing but 100% RESPECT for diesel for doing it, standing up for what he belives in, having the courage to do it, and shoving it up the association- no matter what you think. how funny that 11 st.andrews in the field and none of them tried to remove him

i know its early but melton 320............. didnt want to go nowhere near this rabble of comp again, now im coming down to cheer them home

dulldarrard- my name is mick nolton- everyone knows me as pots- come find me today at the granny, repeat all the stuff that came out your mouth about our club, you gona make comments like that come back it up

As usual mick your mouth is bigger than your pea heart. This bloke has been kicked out of more clubs than geoff gook has had walking frames. If you have got a grudge about the comp get off you fried chicken backside and get on the exec of the comp instead of you small little chook house

Pots;339444 said:
what happened to free speach? or more to the point silent protest? even though, i dint agree with form of protest, i have nothing but 100% RESPECT for diesel for doing it, standing up for what he belives in, having the courage to do it, and shoving it up the association- no matter what you think. how funny that 11 st.andrews in the field and none of them tried to remove him

i know its early but melton 320............. didnt want to go nowhere near this rabble of comp again, now im coming down to cheer them home

dulldarrard- my name is mick nolton- everyone knows me as pots- come find me today at the granny, repeat all the stuff that came out your mouth about our club, you gona make comments like that come back it up

As usual mick your mouth is bigger than your pea heart. This bloke has been kicked out of more clubs than geoff gook has had walking frames. If you have got a grudge about the comp get off you fried chicken backside and get on the exec of the comp instead of you small little chook house

edges and benson;339766 said:

come on champ you cant even fit a banana lounge in that room of yours & congratulations on the 3peat. Mick is all ticker and one of the main drivers of the clubs growth does a power of work for us.every club need tireless commited club men like him......

edges and benson;339766 said:

come on champ you cant even fit a banana lounge in that room of yours & congratulations on the 3peat. Mick is all ticker and one of the main drivers of the clubs growth does a power of work for us.every club need tireless commited club men like him......

dulldullard;339299 said:
Just another example of a Rooster forgetting to take his medication. He cant remember whether he was to have a half dose or double. Captain?coach? Youre kidding. His example of leadership is an embarrassment to his club and to the cricket world in general. Surely there would be no one that would support his actions!

DullDullard you sound like the ultimate prude. I support Chris's Stance it was silent and effective without violence. Chris was only highliting what a pathetic state the hole comp is in at this point so he delayed a game of cricket by 15 min WoW.I am only sorry that there was not a news crew present to high light the ineptitute of the exec.Chris's boisterous carry on was akin to a day at the footy big deal men should rise above this and keep there focus on the big prize a (FLAG) not Chris himself. 7/56 i think your from C/S now down there if you catch a cold u get the ebola virus no need to over react to this as i believe it is all over now, let sleeping dogs lie.

dulldullard;339299 said:
Just another example of a Rooster forgetting to take his medication. He cant remember whether he was to have a half dose or double. Captain?coach? Youre kidding. His example of leadership is an embarrassment to his club and to the cricket world in general. Surely there would be no one that would support his actions!

DullDullard you sound like the ultimate prude. I support Chris's Stance it was silent and effective without violence. Chris was only highliting what a pathetic state the hole comp is in at this point so he delayed a game of cricket by 15 min WoW.I am only sorry that there was not a news crew present to high light the ineptitute of the exec.Chris's boisterous carry on was akin to a day at the footy big deal men should rise above this and keep there focus on the big prize a (FLAG) not Chris himself. 7/56 i think your from C/S now down there if you catch a cold u get the ebola virus no need to over react to this as i believe it is all over now, let sleeping dogs lie.

Dullard you hippocrite you tell to Mick to get on the commitee but your not even on it are you all there mate. Great to see u support exec but as we all know word mean S%#t as you may well be aware.
Your credentials please mate Micks stated his.
as you are aware Roosters dont take a backward step.
Dull man i see you have a person grude against the Roosters just puzzeled as to why ? did someone sledge you as we arent to bad at that but i wouldnt see that as a basis to taint an entire club with.

Dullard you hippocrite you tell to Mick to get on the commitee but your not even on it are you all there mate. Great to see u support exec but as we all know word mean S%#t as you may well be aware.
Your credentials please mate Micks stated his.
as you are aware Roosters dont take a backward step.
Dull man i see you have a person grude against the Roosters just puzzeled as to why ? did someone sledge you as we arent to bad at that but i wouldnt see that as a basis to taint an entire club with.

BigCoq;339771 said:
DullDullard you sound like the ultimate prude. I support Chris Stance it was silent and effective without violence. Chris was only highliting what a pathetic state the hole comp is in at this point. so he delayed a game of cricket by 15 min WoW. hes voisterous carry on was akin to a day at the footy big deal men should rise above this and keep there focus on the big prize a (FLAG) not Chris himself. 7/56 i think your from C/S now down there if you catch a cold u get the ebola virus no need to over react to this as i believe it is all over now let sleeping dogs lie.

Yes his stance was good he was trying to lay a egg and like all of the chooks he failed .Stop whinging about the comp get out of the hen house and help the exec. If I am guessing correctly i think dulldallard may have played in a final or to and be a far bit better than your good self look into your inner self and see how successful you have been over your cricket life. The answer may lie within NOT REAL FLASH

BigCoq;339771 said:
DullDullard you sound like the ultimate prude. I support Chris Stance it was silent and effective without violence. Chris was only highliting what a pathetic state the hole comp is in at this point. so he delayed a game of cricket by 15 min WoW. hes voisterous carry on was akin to a day at the footy big deal men should rise above this and keep there focus on the big prize a (FLAG) not Chris himself. 7/56 i think your from C/S now down there if you catch a cold u get the ebola virus no need to over react to this as i believe it is all over now let sleeping dogs lie.

Yes his stance was good he was trying to lay a egg and like all of the chooks he failed .Stop whinging about the comp get out of the hen house and help the exec. If I am guessing correctly i think dulldallard may have played in a final or to and be a far bit better than your good self look into your inner self and see how successful you have been over your cricket life. The answer may lie within NOT REAL FLASH

edges and benson;339776 said:

not here to sling mud well done on all your success but the dull man shouldnt be telling people to get on the exec when he isnt either its just hypocritical.
were getting a new hen house free to come down well give u 2 couches and a Lazyboy for good measure.:D we might even give you naming rights THE LEGENDS LOUNGE. dont know how the riches & norrises would feel about that but we enjoy a beer with all cricketers young or old.
Respectfully your
BigCoq.

not here to sling mud well done on all your success but the dull man shouldnt be telling people to get on the exec when he isnt either its just hypocritical.
were getting a new hen house free to come down well give u 2 couches and a Lazyboy for good measure.:D we might even give you naming rights THE LEGENDS LOUNGE. dont know how the riches & norrises would feel about that but we enjoy a beer with all cricketers young or old.
Respectfully your
BigCoq.

BigCoq;339786 said:
Respectfully your
BigCoq.

well done bigcoq I trhink you may find that dulldallard may not have a roll now but what about in times past. Rumor has it that the chooks are opening their own deep fried chicken store around the corner near the mosque. This weeks special chicken liver

no respect Edges and benson

BigCoq;339786 said:
Respectfully your
BigCoq.

well done bigcoq I trhink you may find that dulldallard may not have a roll now but what about in times past. Rumor has it that the chooks are opening their own deep fried chicken store around the corner near the mosque. This weeks special chicken liver

I obviously picked the wrong weekend to go away. Gotta say, definitely had a bit of a giggle when I was told about Chris.

And while I know nobody is all that interested in the actual scores, can anybody gimme a hint about who scored the runs (or didn't) and smashed the most poles? Was there a Hayes special or what?

I obviously picked the wrong weekend to go away. Gotta say, definitely had a bit of a giggle when I was told about Chris.

And while I know nobody is all that interested in the actual scores, can anybody gimme a hint about who scored the runs (or didn't) and smashed the most poles? Was there a Hayes special or what?

edges and benson;339804 said:

not looking for your respect im a big boy. chicken shop ha ha what a classic what days are you doing stand up i think i just split a side i mean a wing get it!!!!!! The Past is THe Past!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the past we were Yarra bapts but know were just CROWING!!! out of this comp sad & sorry days!!!!!!!!!

This weeks special chicken liver come for dinner you may just well enjoy it.

edges and benson;339804 said:

not looking for your respect im a big boy. chicken shop ha ha what a classic what days are you doing stand up i think i just split a side i mean a wing get it!!!!!! The Past is THe Past!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the past we were Yarra bapts but know were just CROWING!!! out of this comp sad & sorry days!!!!!!!!!

MV!;339806 said:

Haysey 39
Christafaro yes Christafaro 80
Thorpe unbeliavably 80
Lumley wagged 21 and a few cameos
Wickets shared Murphy 2,joffa 2,Lumley 3 thorpe1.
Centrals have been a good team for some time now so to get the choclates good luck to them enjoy mad monday boys.

MV!;339806 said:

Haysey 39
Christafaro yes Christafaro 80
Thorpe unbeliavably 80
Lumley wagged 21 and a few cameos
Wickets shared Murphy 2,joffa 2,Lumley 3 thorpe1.
Centrals have been a good team for some time now so to get the choclates good luck to them enjoy mad monday boys.

BigCoq;339807 said:

to bad, so sad, bye bye We now might get some quality sledging and not the pathtic crap you lot spit out.

In your new comp it won't be hard to expand on your premierships what does it stand at now 0 . yes make the finals and then chook oh sorry I meant choke. just remember the you use a new type of ball in your new comp it is plastic with a rattle in it and short boundries it will be played at lunch on the first day of the test It is called MILO cricket

BigCoq;339807 said:

to bad, so sad, bye bye We now might get some quality sledging and not the pathtic crap you lot spit out.

In your new comp it won't be hard to expand on your premierships what does it stand at now 0 . yes make the finals and then chook oh sorry I meant choke. just remember the you use a new type of ball in your new comp it is plastic with a rattle in it and short boundries it will be played at lunch on the first day of the test It is called MILO cricket

Dont you play out of a toilet block 2 teams and struggling to surrvive without Dads army dont throw stones Holier Than Thow! Amen!:D:rolleyes:

Dont you play out of a toilet block 2 teams and struggling to surrvive without Dads army dont throw stones Holier Than Thow! Amen!:D:rolleyes:

edges and benson;339814 said:

we won the unurgurial turf premiership 02/03 and been runners up twice and robbed a chance the 3rd time im cool with that.
Now type faster or has rigourmortise started to set in.

edges and benson;339814 said:

we won the unurgurial turf premiership 02/03 and been runners up twice and robbed a chance the 3rd time im cool with that.
Now type faster or has rigourmortise started to set in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back