Who was the oustanding player of the Twenty20 World Championships?

Who Was your Man of The Tournament?

• Misbah Ul-Haq

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yuvraj Singh

• Mahendra Singh Dhoni

• Matthew Hayden

• Umar Gul

• RP Singh

• Total voters

Timed Out

Who was the oustanding player of the Twenty20 World Championships?

As the title says Vote for your player of the tourno.

Quite alot of Indians and Pakistan players in there :).

Re: Who Was your Man of The Tournament?

I think you may have left some people out!

Although there were a number of individual performances I think Gul impressed me the most; some superb bowling at the death of innings.

Re: Who was the oustanding player of the Twenty20 World Championships?

I thought that Gul really showed some of his potential in this tournament. Quick bowling and some of those famous Pakistan swinging yorkers!

Though I hate to say it, well played India :cry

From the Indian point of view all the three players RP Singh, Yuvraj Singh and Dhoni impressed me with their bowling, batting and captaincy respectively. I think Gambhir batted pretty well as well and was the 2nd highest scorer in the tournament behind Hayden. RP Singh has been a great find for India and he kept getting those important breakthroughs and was pretty economical too.

Afridi shouldnt have been the man of the tournament. He got 4 of those 12 wickets against Scotland. I would have given it to Gul.

If Yuvraj Singh had made a score in the final, he would have got it. Twice, he took the game away from the opposition with sensational knocks

Mike111 said:
Afridi shouldnt have been the man of the tournament. He got 4 of those 12 wickets against Scotland. I would have given it to Gul.

But there are bloody 8 overs left and first ball Afridi tries to slog it for a six. It is insanity!

THE BARMY ARMY said:
But there are bloody 8 overs left and first ball Afridi tries to slog it for a six. It is insanity!

It's Shahid Afridi :D

Back