Worst Players in the APS

Re: Worst Players in the APS

since this is all wesley people talkin, is it true will g used to wicket keep for dowling and has pretty good hands, if so why isnt he keepin for wes atm???

bobjimsim;191901 said:
this message is to gilly08, davey36, and roy2007........the big cricket whore as ill call him, who loves talkin to himself.

speedmister is only a little bit shorter than me so u guys are probs the same height.... also hes tanked compared to you.

and alex wont get dropped if i have anything to say about it.

and if they do decide to drop him you aint movin up from number 10 mwahahahha

I personally agree with those comments. speedmister is a top bloke and has bowled well just hasnt had any luck yet and if he could take his net bowlin in 2 games he would be near unplayable. Also ther is no way davey will leave no. 10 EVER. But on the size factor i am massive compared to him!!

can confirm will g did keep at dowling level and i dont know why he doesnt i guess it just shows the quality of the keeper at the moment

bobjimsim;191903 said:
since this is all wesley people talkin, is it true will g used to wicket keep for dowling and has pretty good hands, if so why isnt he keepin for wes atm???

Mayb ther is a need for a solid no.10 and also it may distract from his battin.

bobjimsim;191901 said:
this message is to gilly08, davey36, and roy2007........the big cricket whore as ill call him, who loves talkin to himself.

speedmister is only a little bit shorter than me so you guys are probs the same height.... also hes tanked compared to you.

and alex wont get dropped if i have anything to say about it.

and if they do decide to drop him you aint movin up from number 10 mwahahahha

roy2007;191904 said:
I personally agree with those comments. speedmister is a top bloke and has bowled well just hasnt had any luck yet and if he could take his net bowlin in 2 games he would be near unplayable. Also ther is no way davey will leave no. 10 EVER. But on the size factor i am massive compared to him!!

alex, what did i tell you about speakin about yourself in 3rd person???

roy2007;191906 said:
Mayb ther is a need for a solid no.10 and also it may distract from his battin.

i agree with that, will G definitely needs to focus on his batting at the moment

Gilly08;191910 said:
i agree with that, will G definitely needs to focus on his batting at the moment

yer you would wouldnt you mr big cricket whore, you better hope he does aswell

bobjimsim;191913 said:
yer you would wouldnt you mr big cricket whore, you better hope he does aswell

He needs to!! Both him and jafro havent contributed yet and i hav a feelin one of them will do something soon as both look in reasonable form, so other teams better beware.

bobjimsim;191917 said:
yeah, so you goin with meg, heard she's a good batter

hahaha lol. well we're playing against her boyfriend this week. we will give him sum stick

Back