APS: Team of the Year 2007-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: APS: Team of the Year 2007-08

you make a good point Zap, but Davey36 is now a bowler/batsman taking some big wickets in the nets (big inswing) and is in the top 3 runscorers for WEsley batting at 9...
plus, macmillan is pretty good

How do you know. The zapper/gairns opening partnership has never been tested. Your just jealous cos Mr Carey isnt opening.

snoop dog;209659 said:
sucked in davey36 comes to my aid, yeah that hawkins guy is alright, pretty under-rated, zapper should be in the team il agree with that.

New Team:

Gairns
Zapper 9
Shaw
Fiskem
Macmillan
Hawkins
Stubbsy
Nice (demotion)
Oneill (cant have any other 9)
Snoop dog
Gamebreaker

12th man: CurryCurry (in it purely for the curry)

wer is jafro?!!

Come on Roy07. That is a tight unit. You cant just go slotting players in and out whenever you feel like it.

zapper_9;209690 said:
Come on Roy07. That is a tight unit. You cant just go slotting players in and out whenever you feel like it.

I feel jafro is worth a go he is bound to hit sum form soon.

Davey36. There's a difference between due for a big score and never going to get a big score. I heard jaffro jnr. is looking to take jaffro's place.

zapper_9;209697 said:
Davey36. There's a difference between due for a big score and never going to get a big score. I heard jaffro jnr. is looking to take jaffro's place.

Word on the street from clive is that jafro is hittin them clean as he ever has and if he can get past 20 hes sure for a ton. have faith.

zapper_9;209702 said:
Have faith like cougar craig had faith in MR Carey as a speciallist batsman?

Im afraid i dunno hu mr carey is. i can take a guess he is KASjsjlhfbearjfvwea tho? correct?

roy2007;209699 said:
Word on the street from clive is that jafro is hittin them clean as he ever has and if he can get past 20 hes sure for a ton. have faith.

word on th street is that clive did think that, thats the reason he beleives the cougar and others have given jafro so many opportunitys to make a few runs, but whether it happenes or not is another matter....never the less im sure he will be hopeing that jafro fails so that clive can stay in the team/ get back into the team(most likely getting dropped), so that he can acheive his life dream of playing against fiskem the toppest bloke out in the final game gainst scotch..

can we just say this kinda ******** at school or on msn... this is wasting ppl like pupisgod's time... be considerate

davey36;209709 said:
can we just say this kinda ******** at school or on msn... this is wasting ppl like pupisgod's time... be considerate

SNOOP ZAPP AND ROY UR ALL TOOLS, given away that poor blokes identity, WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back