APS: Team of the Year 2007-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: APS: Team of the Year 2007-08

roy2007;209708 said:
k, any1 know the fitness of davey? heard he had bak issues?

davey thinks that him playing unfit is better than some1 else (jafro) fit:D ... but nah hes fine.

Mr Carey;209707 said:
word on th street is that clive did think that, thats the reason he beleives the cougar and others have given jafro so many opportunitys to make a few runs, but whether it happenes or not is another matter....never the less im sure he will be hopeing that jafro fails so that clive can stay in the team/ get back into the team(most likely getting dropped), so that he can acheive his life dream of playing against fiskem the toppest bloke out in the final game gainst scotch..

I believe jafro has lost his place along wid clive and they will most likely b occupyin the slips for the 2s on sat. Wud b shocked if either wer played this weekend.

roy2007;209714 said:
I believe jafro has lost his place along wid clive and they will most likely b occupyin the slips for the 2s on sat. Wud b shocked if either wer played this weekend.

i wud be shocked if mr carey gets dropped, alll is well as long as he dont play in the 2s against scothc tho

I was thinking snoop dog but thats just me, now that i have something to set my sights on, playing against fiskem.....

davey36;209719 said:
mmm, i was thinking gairns jnr but more along the lines of jesavulek...

indeed i forgot about that justhavalook kid, defo gotta bring him in. he removed jafro on the weekend wid a well directed bouncer, has real potential. drop jafro jnr.

snoop dog;209721 said:
I was thinking snoop dog but thats just me, now that i have something to set my sights on, playing against fiskem.....

its pretty much my ultimate dream, play on Friday then bag him on the firday night then play cricket on sat..... and for mr carey unlike snoop this dream will come true, probs be fit to bowl by the last game neway, so defo gonna be in

haha, whatever rout, it appears that the teams have been made, great 2nds line up, cant say much about the 1s though, although getting rid of oneill was a good call.

yeahtait;173538 said:
Everyone put their guesses in!

I haven't caught many games since i finished yr 12 in 2005, but by the sounds of reputations on Big Cricket, and by watching a few Scotch games, heres my team.

Dont know much about the Hailubury mob, but i hear they are ok, so would those wakefield fellas get a gig?

1:Kitchen
2:Nice
3:Clayton
4:Shaw (vc)
5:Breen
6:pattinson (c)
7:Keeper?????
8:Noodles
9:Grosse
10:Lanning (would be great to see)
11:Spinner?

12:

Unlucky:- Grindrod, Wakefields?, Lugg, who else?

Scorer: South Swans! (love your work buddy!) possible even captain

Thoughts?
Looking for a spinner? ( offie) I am tipping an outsider from of all places GGS? But this kid is a definate true all rounder with no current APS form that I know of. Apparently bowled around 36 overs against Scotch and resulted in 1 for 24!!! Took some catches and also hit a respectable 40 odd runs. Then turned up in Central Coast NSW the next day !! and played in the NSW Bradman State Championships playing in the winning side only to get 54 not out . (25 runs in the last over 4 x6s in a row!!) Unless there are 2 Alex Grahams out there Watch out for him !! Patto also played a respectable Innings in a losing side for Australia U19s with 34 not out.Kitchen in the side for sure but I am not sure about noodles.? Clayton could easily make APS except I think he is out of form at the moment as wellas carrying some other issues on field but still holds that class needed for this@|

Mate the Spinner has to be J.Bett MGS played Under 17 state underage this year, taken 25 wickets this season going for like no runs. Scorer has to be Rahul Ratwatte he is the Ricky Ponting of scoring. I would get rid of Breen, obscenely over rated that kid. Although he did bowl well against us.

themurray;211474 said:
Mate the Spinner has to be J.Bett MGS played Under 17 state underage this year, taken 25 wickets this season going for like no runs. Scorer has to be Rahul Ratwatte he is the Ricky Ponting of scoring. I would get rid of Breen, obscenely over rated that kid. Although he did bowl well against us.

agreed breen for maybe chancellor, and macmillian in for nice

Nice and kitchen to open the batting in a game played on the mgs main - just so the score board reads:
NICE
KITCHEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back