Top 4:

Riverside
Rosanna
Heidelberg
Macleod

Relegation.
Bundoora

Round 1:

Macleod v Hberg MOTR with Macleod getting the win again after the Ridewood incident over the pre season may hurt them early on, Henkel v Emmins & Epping B grade side will be interesting, Bundoora United v Bundoora will be a good game with the loser falling into relegation favourites with Epping early on, Riverside to destroy Research and NE/DC looking a middle of the road game with no implications to relegation or finals this year for either

Goodluck all teams this season

BU have enough match winners to win more than enough games to stay up.

Smoky for the top 4 IMO.

The big watch will be on the bottom end of the ladder though. Might be a big scalp this season.

BU have enough match winners to win more than enough games to stay up.

Smoky for the top 4 IMO.

The big watch will be on the bottom end of the ladder though. Might be a big scalp this season.
Epping looking the favourite for the bottom
They still look to have enough talent to survive with Emmins, Graham, Bramich & Tinsley

BU not playing at there usual home ground could hurt them

No idea, came across my desk last night. His old man having some stern words with the Riverside faithful. I’m sure someone will be able to fill us in on the goss
Rumour has it that there was only 4 at training last Thursday.

Should Riverside be renamed Riverside LE CC

I would love to see all games get on and the pingers get up over the reptiles. Might put a few back in their place.
Would be a big upset if they did

I would love to see all games get on and the pingers get up over the reptiles. Might put a few back in their place.
Would be a big upset if they did

Funny game cricket. Especially limited overs cricket. Only takes a couple of blokes to turn it on and you can beat anyone.

Steve Favrin from $Moneybank to Bundoora United, that would have cost BU some serious money, to lure a player away from the big $ he would have been getting at Rosebank

Steve Favrin from $Moneybank to Bundoora United, that would have cost BU some serious money, to lure a player away from the big $ he would have been getting at Rosebank
You sound like a disgruntled Heidelberg man, hearing he turned you boys down, before signing with BU

The bloke is 50 or thereabouts. I doubt he would have been on any serious coin for a long long time
I saw him play a few games last season. He struggled at Barclay level. Maybe it was just a bad season
I’m surprised he has been named in the first XI for Bundoora United.

Riverside stiff not to get the points
Research early favourites to go down off half a round

Mac Stanley rolling up Wednesday is an ideal recruiting strategy for Riverside

Back