Barclay Shield 2024/25

I imagine Epping are embarrassed by the team they’re going to dish up
Called in to Epping reserve today to watch a little bit of Henkel V his old side.
What looks like a very depleted bowling lineup, Rosanna looked like they left a few out there. Should have been 200+.

Then boy did the panic kick in when they were bowling. The pingers we’re batting like they had nothing to lose and we’re taking to the bowlers.

Game would definitely have gone down to the very end before a big patch of rain saw the game come to an end.

I think the pingers might surprise a few and keep their heads above water for another year

Riverside stiff not to get the points
Research early favourites to go down off half a round

Mac Stanley rolling up Wednesday is an ideal recruiting strategy for Riverside
No worries Nostradamus, 18 posts in 15 years and this is the best you could come up with for this year’s instalment🤣

No worries Nostradamus, 18 posts in 15 years and this is the best you could come up with for this year’s instalment🤣
How on earth have you taken offence to what I said, it’s kudos to them

Riverside are one of my favourite clubs and Mac is a great young fella

NE count there lucky stars

Called in to Epping reserve today to watch a little bit of Henkel V his old side.
What looks like a very depleted bowling lineup, Rosanna looked like they left a few out there. Should have been 200+.

Then boy did the panic kick in when they were bowling. The pingers we’re batting like they had nothing to lose and we’re taking to the bowlers.

Game would definitely have gone down to the very end before a big patch of rain saw the game come to an end.

I think the pingers might surprise a few and keep their heads above water for another year
You weren’t wrong! They are definitely surprising a few so far.

An Outright Victory in Barclay Shield, surely this shouldn't happen, maybe down in the Lower Grades, but not in your Top Grade. Teams do have an off day now and then, but over 2 days , is the Standard slowly declining.

Back