Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Wakefield (HC)

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Chancellor (CG)

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Re: Best Batsman

from_the_start;208513 said:
Because he isn't in the same league as the other players on the list, has he even scored 100 runs so far?

mate ur full of it. mcmahon is easily one of the best middle order bats goin round. double bottom age and he makes up the best middle order in the aps of mcmillan (2 tons this season bottom age), wolfe (aps captain lasty year and still rippin it up) and at 6 mcmahon (who makes any order look solid).

Mate Mcmahon is trash! and it is fair to say he isnt in the class of the players on this list, how many runs has he made this year?

gamebreaker;208515 said:
mate ur full of it. mcmahon is easily one of the best middle order bats goin round. double bottom age and he makes up the best middle order in the aps of mcmillan (2 tons this season bottom age), wolfe (aps captain lasty year and still rippin it up) and at 6 mcmahon (who makes any order look solid).

Im pretty sure your surname is mcmahon. Either that or you are kissing extreme major ass of some guy from your school named mcmahon, without statistics, which is odd coz they usually help prove a point.

You make any order look solid!? You are clearly in this for gags.

And you scotch guys can go on all day about how i played 2nds, but you would just be degrading your own mates from scotch that lost against us last season.

mate who gives a ******** about 2's nobody so i think u should take ur ********in whinging else where or else u will cop some more

no no, gamebreaker
snoop has a good point,
SNOOP, can you let me know any of the players in this team cause im wondering what school your from... i may remeber you...
also i do think that you have some points mcmahon is not in the league of these players and neither are u. i bet he beats you in life aswell?
im wondering if i remeber you cause i would love you to shed light on this situation.... if you private message me i will not name you but i will find a crack in your system and take out your teeth.(bit of fun moderater) hahahahahhaha
you wouldnt happen to be will charmers tho would you......

mini mac and jetta will dominate life and the ches of jetson will embower you into a capsule of blood, sweat and tears

also, 2nds is not ********... its sometimes where the politically worse players play and then there is where snoop plays cause he ate the rest of the thirds and below

god dammit mcmahon, just stop talking all this ******** up about yourself on the internet. I conceed that you (based on you batting 6 in scotch 1s) are quite possibly superior to me in the batting department, but thats no excuse.

for once i agree with snoopy...mcmahon should shut up and focus on scoring some runs coz hes currently striking at a 50% duck rate in 1sts cricket

cantbatnorbowl;208551 said:
also, 2nds is not ********... its sometimes where the politically worse players play and then there is where snoop plays cause he ate the rest of the thirds and below

nice try mate
2nds is rubbish

Robbie Chancellor's stunning hundred on the weekend for Carey would have to put him into contention for the best batsmen. He's made 330 runs already this year now and his average is a tad over 50..deserves more votes in the poll, he certainly has mine!

Chancellor, hes not much, i got him out (for not much), middle skiddle with an old pill. BANG, how do u like them apples,
nah hes good bat, im just beta bowl.

wheres thomas? (also got him out)

lolz

oh yeah ur the brighton kid who bowled him, yeah not much hmmmm how bout 48 off 31 in a match winning knock! plus he was late cutting of middle looking for quick runs coz thats wat the game required! he is a good bat but not in the class of the others on this list. but he is much better then cross that is for sure!

how has kitchen gone after christmas. that kid has got tallent. he was good last yr but i havent heard his name come uo much this yr...

pupisgod;208653 said:
he is a good bat but not in the class of the others on this list. but he is much better then cross that is for sure!

Ive never seen this cross kid play, but at 330 runs for the year he must be able to bat a bit, whats wrong with him

Back