Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

the fridge;227064 said:
Batsmen- ash sutherland(by a street)
Bowler- mick walker(consistent)
Allrounder- mark purtell(still)
hardest hitter- paul hore(makes runs very quick)
underrated player- brad scheetz(grinder)
overrated player- ben glass/andrew russell(both crumble under pressure)
player to watch- tyson bradsworth( very good young cricketer)
whats crackin on the clearence front? any big moves?

in regards to craig mcmillan joinin belvoir... It is gaining momentum... will dederang lose anyone this yr? who will coach yack? wheres andy norling going? kiewa?

the fridge;227064 said:
Batsmen- ash sutherland(by a street)
Bowler- mick walker(consistent)
Allrounder- mark purtell(still)
hardest hitter- paul hore(makes runs very quick)
underrated player- brad scheetz(grinder)
overrated player- ben glass/andrew russell(both crumble under pressure)
player to watch- tyson bradsworth( very good young cricketer)
whats crackin on the clearence front? any big moves?

Batsman-Me
Bowler-Me
All Rounder-Me
Hardest hitter-me
Underrated player-me
Overrated-Not me
Player 2 watch-Me
@|@|@|@||

KiewaOriginal;227199 said:
in regards to craig mcmillan joinin belvoir... It is gaining momentum... will dederang lose anyone this yr? who will coach yack? wheres andy norling going? kiewa?

Spoke 2 a coupla Belvoir blokes on the weekend and they would not confirm nor deny these rumours.
Dederang look like losing 4 or 5 players so will be upping the recruiting over the next few weeks.
Couple of handy types have shown interest in joining us just sortin thru some nitty gritty with them atm.
All I can say is Bring it on.Cant wait 4 the season 2 start.
No coach 4 Yack or Mt.B yet and Andy has something on the go just not revealing anything yet.

Its Honestly Middo;227217 said:
Spoke 2 a coupla Belvoir blokes on the weekend and they would not confirm nor deny these rumours.
Dederang look like losing 4 or 5 players so will be upping the recruiting over the next few weeks.
Couple of handy types have shown interest in joining us just sortin thru some nitty gritty with them atm.
All I can say is Bring it on.Cant wait 4 the season 2 start.
No coach 4 Yack or Mt.B yet and Andy has something on the go just not revealing anything yet.

in the coming days or weeks there will be annoncements of whos going where n who's coaching who i reckon

hey middo just wondering what ATM pays your players:D:D:D

so what grade are these guys from who are leaving??? its been pretty quiet but i'm sure things will fire up soon!!!!

Lots of rumours flying around at the moment.

Former Australian test player Graeme Beard looks like joining Baranduda with second cousin Josh.
Current England captain Michael Vaughan has been in talks with Belvoir as well. The link is his nephew former Belvoir star Andrew.
Belvoir could also have another star in waiting if the talks with vaughan and McMillan fall through.Apparently English opener Allistair wants to link up with his hairy cousin Peter and have a year of C grade.
Sean Taylor's cousin Ross could be going to Raiders.
Also Yackandandah are in talks with Logan Hayward's older brother Nantie who could be bringing former star Darryl Cullinan with him.Apparently Cullinan is holding out to see where Andy Norling is playing before signing.He is very concerned about playing against someone who can spin the ball as far as Andy.

The Reverse Sweeper;227674 said:
Lots of rumours flying around at the moment.

Former Australian test player Graeme Beard looks like joining Baranduda with second cousin Josh.
Current England captain Michael Vaughan has been in talks with Belvoir as well. The link is his nephew former Belvoir star Andrew.
Belvoir could also have another star in waiting if the talks with vaughan and McMillan fall through.Apparently English opener Allistair wants to link up with his hairy cousin Peter and have a year of C grade.
Sean Taylor's cousin Ross could be going to Raiders.
Also Yackandandah are in talks with Logan Hayward's older brother Nantie who could be bringing former star Darryl Cullinan with him.Apparently Cullinan is holding out to see where Andy Norling is playing before signing.He is very concerned about playing against someone who can spin the ball as far as Andy.

Thats comedy at its finest TRS,maybe the league should look at hiring you as a comedian for thier annual presentation night that way it may just be a little bit more affordable than last years.
Keep up the fun side of things atm cause the serious stuff aint that far away.

big guys don't run;227647 said:

hey middo just wondering what ATM pays your players:D:D:D

so what grade are these guys from who are leaving??? its been pretty quiet but i'm sure things will fire up soon!!!!

G,Day Big guy,havent heard from u for a while.
Hows the footy goin?
All the players that may be leaving r from our A grade side last yr.
Either from relocating or the desire to try thier wares at a higher level.
Should know more in the next week or 2.@|

Its Honestly Middo;227710 said:
big guys don't run;227647 said:
G,Day Big guy,havent heard from u for a while.
Hows the footy goin?
All the players that may be leaving r from our A grade side last yr.
Either from relocating or the desire to try thier wares at a higher level.
Should know more in the next week or 2.@|

footys good thanks.Hows the Red N Black looking for finals?? How many games have you played Middo???.i have heard rumors about a few of your guys going to play higher level which is good for them.just wondering if any of those players maybe coming into town to play in the red and blue???? it will take a fair bit of work to replace 5 players from A'Grade at any club.Best of luck !!!!!

Great stuff sweeper but you forgot to mention John Howard to play along long lost cousin Dean at Belvoir.Gotta watch out for his short.it's deadly on the toes.

I also heard that Brett and Shane Lee could be saddling up with the Eagles too. I heard there was a recent Lee family reunion and Josh and Gary signed them up. Talks are still ongoing with some other family members Dennis Lill Lee and Richard Had Lee.
Kiewa are in the hunt for a spinner and it looks as if Ashley Giles could have a run with cousin Aaron.
Mt.Beauty has been trying to contact Al Randall's grandfather Derek but he hasn't been seen since the 1977 Centenary test.

big guys don't run;227713 said:
Its Honestly Middo;227710 said:
footys good thanks.Hows the Red N Black looking for finals?? How many games have you played Middo???.i have heard rumors about a few of your guys going to play higher level which is good for them.just wondering if any of those players maybe coming into town to play in the red and blue???? it will take a fair bit of work to replace 5 players from A'Grade at any club.Best of luck !!!!!

Great stuff sweeper but you forgot to mention John Howard to play along long lost cousin Dean at Belvoir.Gotta watch out for his short.it's deadly on the toes.

Only played for DMB in round 1 and the body couldnt handle the physicality.
Dont know of any goin 2 Raiders but 1 of the guys has meetings planned with a few clubs.
Mick Hill may be heading to Melbourne to try his luck,Kane Hynes has moved away and Brant Duncan doesnt think he,ll make the 4 hour trip up the highway to play.

hi all, new city has signed former st pats bowler cameron furze to spearhead their attack for the seaon, although he has lost a yard or two in pace should be a handy pick up for the city. st. pats look to have regained ben weckert from injury, dspite interest from tha panthers and hoppers.

Rumour doing the traps that Lavington has picked up a West Indian recruit for the coming season. Apparantly the deal was sealed when T Ball mentioned the quality of the casserole dinners that are in abundance at the LPO.

Also, former Mt Beauty import Pushy is pedalling his wares to a few clubs in the region.....

KokodaMidget;229191 said:
Rumour doing the traps that Lavington has picked up a West Indian recruit for the coming season. Apparantly the deal was sealed when T Ball mentioned the quality of the casserole dinners that are in abundance at the LPO.

Also, former Mt Beauty import Pushy is pedalling his wares to a few clubs in the region.....

from all accounts he was shopping himself around during his games for Mt Beauty

What's the go with Lavi hiring a level 3 coach from England/West Indies to ASSIST Trent Ball?
Jason Smith from what I gather is yet to play First Class cricket and may have just been called into the Windies squad of 13 as a sub fielder.
Pushy may still yet be the better option.

The Reverse Sweeper;229647 said:
What's the go with Lavi hiring a level 3 coach from England/West Indies to ASSIST Trent Ball?
Jason Smith from what I gather is yet to play First Class cricket and may have just been called into the Windies squad of 13 as a sub fielder.
Pushy may still yet be the better option.

i have a funny feeling that smith may have played some one dayers for them im not entirely sure...

KiewaOriginal;229682 said:
i have a funny feeling that smith may have played some one dayers for them im not entirely sure...

No mate I think your thinking of Devon & Dwayne.Heres a link to Cricinfo.This a link to Jason Smith's profile.
http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/westindies/content/player/53126.html

For a comparison here's Pushy.
http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/srilanka/content/player/50187.html

And here's Tahir.
http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/england/content/player/297508.html

He looks as if he's very similar standard to Tahir.

And just for the Belvoir boy's here's Craig McMillan.
http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/newzealand/content/player/37712.html

hey can anyone fill me in as to the details of jason smith, is he a bowler or batsman - i have not heard a lot about him, can anyone fill in with some details?

KiewaOriginal;229682 said:
do you not think lavington would not put a lot of research behind recruiting jason smith ? i dont think they would bother if he was someone at pushpalal's level , who didnt even do much in that comp you call district . District comp is in trouble if you think pushpalal is a star . while jason play U19's for west indies , he is currently an assistant coach at SURREY -COUNTY CRICKET, has trained with the west indies in the champions trophy .. and that is just a start .
it is hard to take your posts serious anyway when you talk shit like michael vaughn and darryl cullinan playing here .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back