Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Boony's Tash;276611 said:
Cash for playing footy... does that mean that all the O and M players and everyone else that gets paid to play are sluts?

How many 16 y/o s do you know of that get paid in the O & M, he was 16 when at Wod Saints, and courting himself around

Had enough of the talk about Marmo, not even Josh talks about himself this much!!! Who cares if he got money for footy, good luck to him. Hope he has a good year at North, has a fair bit of ability & talent, just needs to knuckle down a bit, im sure Abbs, Jack etc will do hiim the world of good.

Watchful Eye;276620 said:
How many 16 y/o s do you know of that get paid in the O & M, he was 16 when at Wod Saints, and courting himself around
How do u know for a fact mate that he was gettin 60 bucks a game at saints and isn't this big cricket not bigfooty so if u want to keep talk bout marms go onto bigfooty. Now tips for this w.e

KokodaMidget;276654 said:
Had enough of the talk about Marmo, not even Josh talks about himself this much!!! Who cares if he got money for footy, good luck to him. Hope he has a good year at North, has a fair bit of ability & talent, just needs to knuckle down a bit, im sure Abbs, Jack etc will do hiim the world of good.

Jack would be a great role model in behaviour, Kokoda.;)

:
The Reverse Sweeper;276852 said:

Didn'T Daniels captain coach raiders to there first finals appearance a few years ago.
Has he coached north for the last couple of years? won a flag and the cameron shield.
Isnt he rep captain?
Isnt he now captain of north?(in front of jones,castello,barton,kirkwood).
What? Have these clubs/associations missed something that you know???

KokodaMidget;276654 said:

hoppers_08;276635 said:
How do u know for a fact mate that he was gettin 60 bucks a game at saints and isn't this big cricket not bigfooty so if u want to keep talk bout marms go onto bigfooty. Now tips for this w.e

I was answering boonys question, and will continue to answer questions if asked ! P.S. And I know it for a fact !:D

:
The Reverse Sweeper;276852 said:

Didn'T Daniels captain coach raiders to there first finals appearance a few years ago.
Has he coached north for the last couple of years? won a flag and the cameron shield.
Isnt he rep captain?

just to break things up and not talk about Marmo.I noticed that A.Yanner and B.Yanner were selected in Kiewa C Grade side. JUst wondering if this is true the great man has left Baranduda or just another border mail stuff up.

so 4 pages of marmo talk that pretty good effort from everyone involved. Lets hope he does well this weekend and has a good season.By the way there's a forum on big footy about him aswell!!!!!:p:p

hoppers_08;276635 said:

I was answering boonys question, and will continue to answer questions if asked ! P.S. And I know it for a fact !:D

Wanie eat your heart out;276855 said:
:

Isnt he rep captain?

What I know Wanie is that if you want a player to play at your club/association that has a big ego just keep letting him be in charge of everything and it will keep him there. Sure he's been successful but having played against him I don't think even his own team-mates respect him. Ask around most opposition players and you'll find that they rate him as a cricketer but not much else. Being captain also assures you that you get 20 plus overs as well.
Who else has their hand up for rep captain?
North are in the situation where they have 6 captains playing anyway so who has the title doesn't matter a great deal.
As for Raiders I think most clubs have tried to buy a flag at one stage and that year was Raiders', (Elliott, Markham & Daniels), it left them in a great state. Thank god for Benny.

just to break things up and not talk about Marmo.I noticed that A.Yanner and B.Yanner were selected in Kiewa C Grade side. JUst wondering if this is true the great man has left Baranduda or just another border mail stuff up.

so 4 pages of marmo talk that pretty good effort from everyone involved. Lets hope he does well this weekend and has a good season.By the way there's a forum on big footy about him aswell!!!!!:p:p

Watchful Eye;276925 said:

How do u know for a fact that he got paid for footy mate did u play at saints with him when he was there?

Wanie eat your heart out;276855 said:
:

Isnt he rep captain?

What I know Wanie is that if you want a player to play at your club/association that has a big ego just keep letting him be in charge of everything and it will keep him there. Sure he's been successful but having played against him I don't think even his own team-mates respect him. Ask around most opposition players and you'll find that they rate him as a cricketer but not much else. Being captain also assures you that you get 20 plus overs as well.
Who else has their hand up for rep captain?
North are in the situation where they have 6 captains playing anyway so who has the title doesn't matter a great deal.
As for Raiders I think most clubs have tried to buy a flag at one stage and that year was Raiders', (Elliott, Markham & Daniels), it left them in a great state. Thank god for Benny.

why is all the talk on this site centered around north? is there anything else going on in cricket or are we just gunna cut down tall popy's all year?as for watchfull eye like the song sais "don't go away mad,just go away"

Watchful Eye;276925 said:

How do u know for a fact that he got paid for footy mate did u play at saints with him when he was there?

aaron and bryce have left baranduda as well as brad hallam, shannon thornycroft alec, and callum mouncey.

all going to kiewa from what i have heard something to do with a fall out with one of the club captains.

why is all the talk on this site centered around north? is there anything else going on in cricket or are we just gunna cut down tall popy's all year?as for watchfull eye like the song sais "don't go away mad,just go away"

hardnut;277082 said:
aaron and bryce have left baranduda as well as brad hallam, shannon thornycroft alec, and callum mouncey.

all going to kiewa from what i have heard something to do with a fall out with one of the club captains.

yeah mate from what ive heard all except alec have left. i dont know much about it but apparently yanner, thorncroft and hallum were sick of the coach and mouncey just wanted a change or something and had been looking for a new club for a while ... figured he may as well go where a few of his ranger mates went i guess. not earth shattering though, hallum could maybe play A's and mouncey would have at most other clubs (and probably will at kiewa) but the rangers just have always been strong in there bowling. still it should strengthen kiewa. after the Julian Day incident it could be february by the time they actually take the field

i don't believe it the pigdog's without yapper,he's done a tremendous amount of work for that club so good luck to him (and i know he's a pain in the arse for the next 50 blokes who were thinking of pointing it out)

hardnut;277082 said:

yeah mate from what ive heard all except alec have left. i dont know much about it but apparently yanner, thorncroft and hallum were sick of the coach and mouncey just wanted a change or something and had been looking for a new club for a while ... figured he may as well go where a few of his ranger mates went i guess. not earth shattering though, hallum could maybe play A's and mouncey would have at most other clubs (and probably will at kiewa) but the rangers just have always been strong in there bowling. still it should strengthen kiewa. after the Julian Day incident it could be february by the time they actually take the field

it's the fence or nothin;277102 said:
i don't believe it the pigdog's without yapper,he's done a tremendous amount of work for that club so good luck to him (and i know he's a pain in the arse for the next 50 blokes who were thinking of pointing it out)

the times they are a changin

i wonder who is going to take responsability for the pooly prepared pitch at willow park yesterday. 140 runs at a cost of 20 wickets. from what i have heard the pitch had hardly seen water any during the week and sections were crumbling before the first ball was bowled.

does anyone know who is curating the pitch this year?

it seems wodonga teams not only play cricket on saturday arvo but do their bit for our community at the same time. one of their teams pulled a citerzens arrest in a theif he then bolted and a couple of their players followed him and directed the police who then arrested him.

the other team noticed a man loittering around a playground next to their game and a little girl screamed out and a couple of players bolted over the fence in persuit of a man wearing a coat and armed with a camera when they confronted him he produced a screw driver.
i didn't hear the what happened after that so maybe someone from wodonga can fill us in on the result.

it's the fence or nothin;277102 said:

the times they are a changin

hardnut;277387 said:
i wonder who is going to take responsability for the pooly prepared pitch at willow park yesterday. 140 runs at a cost of 20 wickets. from what i have heard the pitch had hardly seen water any during the week and sections were crumbling before the first ball was bowled.

it seems wodonga teams not only play cricket on saturday arvo but do their bit for our community at the same time. one of their teams pulled a citerzens arrest in a theif he then bolted and a couple of their players followed him and directed the police who then arrested him.

the other team noticed a man loittering around a playground next to their game and a little girl screamed out and a couple of players bolted over the fence in persuit of a man wearing a coat and armed with a camera when they confronted him he produced a screw driver.
i didn't hear the what happened after that so maybe someone from wodonga can fill us in on the result.

well to answer your question about willow park and the water issue.the council has turned the water off on the ground so the curator has to drag 180 meters of hose to wicket.if baranduda aren't happy what has happened to there ground??? it takes about an hour just get put water on the wicket.since the rangers are playing there for the rest of the year maybe they could help out.it's funny but most of the wickets to fall seem to be caught???? it the council who makes things hard for the clubs and the standard of cricket.

on the other issue the word is that a scream was heard from the public toilets at the cheese.then the parents gave chase to the man in a coat who ran into a house.while a gentlemen was watching TV the followed the parents and cops.word has it that a mother was able to lay a few punches on the man in question...........so lots of fun at the cheese............

big guys don't run;277470 said:
well to answer your question about willow park and the water issue.the council has turned the water off on the ground so the curator has to drag 180 meters of hose to wicket.if baranduda aren't happy what has happened to there ground??? it takes about an hour just get put water on the wicket.since the rangers are playing there for the rest of the year maybe they could help out.it's funny but most of the wickets to fall seem to be caught???? it the council who makes things hard for the clubs and the standard of cricket.

on the other issue the word is that a scream was heard from the public toilets at the cheese.then the parents gave chase to the man in a coat who ran into a house.while a gentlemen was watching TV the followed the parents and cops.word has it that a mother was able to lay a few punches on the man in question...........so lots of fun at the cheese............

i have seen a few clubs install a hard line which runsfrom their tank to the wicket,then all you need is a short hose,all it takes is a few shovels and a case of the beloved amber on a sunday problem solved.

hardnut;277387 said:

it's the fence or nothin;277479 said:
i have seen a few clubs install a hard line which runsfrom their tank to the wicket,then all you need is a short hose,all it takes is a few shovels and a case of the beloved amber on a sunday problem solved.

thats sound like a great idea fence.i'll pass it on to the council and they can buy the cans aswell.you know what wodonga coucil are like,they are the main reason why warriors merged with raiders.they wouldn't help them out at willow.if you have ever played there you are so far away from the rooms and all cramed under a shade cloth.anyway hopefully with the rain the wicket may come up a bit better this week.....

i see that yanner and co weren't cleared i wonder howlong it will take????

big guys don't run;277470 said:

big guys don't run;277624 said:
thats sound like a great idea fence.i'll pass it on to the council and they can buy the cans aswell.you know what wodonga coucil are like,they are the main reason why warriors merged with raiders.they wouldn't help them out at willow.if you have ever played there you are so far away from the rooms and all cramed under a shade cloth.anyway hopefully with the rain the wicket may come up a bit better this week.....

just tryin to help big guy, i see barto and his crew have already rubbed off on marmo(the slut) not a bad weekend's cricket for the young bloke.

it's the fence or nothin;277479 said:

Yer not a bad w.e at all played well on satday hit the ball clean... so how many konica scg cup tons u have maybe u can lay off him a bit now

big guys don't run;277624 said:

just tryin to help big guy, i see barto and his crew have already rubbed off on marmo(the slut) not a bad weekend's cricket for the young bloke.

hoppers_08;277690 said:
Yer not a bad w.e at all played well on satday hit the ball clean... so how many konica scg cup tons u have maybe u can lay off him a bit now

WHEN ?? did I say he couldn't play cricket or footy ?????????????????????????
I never made THAT statement CLOWN !
Let's see where he is next year with footy and cricket, then I will "lay off him"

Watchful Eye;277704 said:
WHEN ?? did I say he couldn't play cricket or footy ?????????????????????????
I never made THAT statement CLOWN !
Let's see where he is next year with footy and cricket, then I will "lay off him"

So it seems the watchfull eye is on the backfoot again ?????

I just really hope this marmo thing keeps goin on here its doin him the world of good.

I would like to thank watchful for giving him that motivation that he needed.

48 not out against the top team in the comp while the middle order fell around him hmmmm must have taken some maturity.

Then rolls up to leeton the next as the youngest in the team bats for 32overs for an unbeaten hundred and more than half the teams score while 7 wickets fell around him hmmm must have played a few defensive shots in there hey watchful?.

If the watchfull eye keeps trash talking him he should have about 500 runs by the end of the year.

I just wish we knew who the watchful eye was so we could put him under the microscope aswell an monitor his progress as the year goes on but we all know that will never happen because he is missing a set of grapes and because of this will hide behind his user name and wait for the kid to make his first misake, you say you are old enough to be his dad if thats true maybe its time u acted like it douche!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back