Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

hoppers_08;274724 said:
Yes he does struggle with spinners watched him last night in the nets faz got him out every timed he bowled to him how do u know he struggles with the spinners and the ego problem inlighten me plz

Did North have to buy him a car like Walbundrie did in footy, the guy sluts himself around like an old mole ! Ask him how many fotty/cricket teams he has played for !
Where will he be next year ??????????????????????????????????????:p:p:p

hoppers_08;274811 said:
Im pretty sure walbundrie didn't buy him a car mate why would walbundrie buy him a car where have u heard these rumours he's goin out bush to play with his mate clint gilson which is the coach how does he slut himself around and since u know so much bout him what clubs has he played for

This must be Marmo! Getting awfully defensive (unlike his batting)
He played for Dederang and obviously North in cricket, footy wise Wodonga saints, Raiders (for a game or two) Lavinton, now Walbundrie. Always asks about money in footy, know he played for the Wodonga Saints at 16 for $60 a week, if thats not slutting yourself arund I dont know what is ? And what is he 18 ??? Anyone know any other clubs :D:D??:D:D

Watchful Eye;274804 said:
Did North have to buy him a car like Walbundrie did in footy, the guy sluts himself around like an old mole ! Ask him how many fotty/cricket teams he has played for !
Where will he be next year ??????????????????????????????????????:p:p:p

Im pretty sure walbundrie didn't buy him a car mate why would walbundrie buy him a car where have u heard these rumours he's goin out bush to play with his mate clint gilson which is the coach how does he slut himself around and since u know so much bout him what clubs has he played for

Watchful Eye;274880 said:
He played for Dederang and obviously North in cricket, footy wise Wodonga saints, Raiders (for a game or two) Lavinton, now Walbundrie. Always asks about money in footy, know he played for the Wodonga Saints at 16 for $60 a week, if thats not slutting yourself arund I dont know what is ? And what is he 18 ??? Anyone know any other clubs :D:D??:D:D

Nah mate not marmo bit older and wiser then him lets stop talkin bout him now anyways and get bak talking bout cricket whose guna win tomoz when's lavis gun get here

hoppers_08;274811 said:

What is this... The Marmo haters society??? I dont know the guy enough to make an assumption but ************ me an 18 year old that is up himself? Shit who would have known. Cmon take it seriously.. how many 18 year olds has anyone met that think they are a little bit better than what they are? The guy may be up himself but give him a chance to prove his value to a quality cricket club. How bout we save the slagging off until after he has actually done something wrong. If the guy is only guilty of bigging himself up then anyone that has a go at him must be a pretty harsh critic and forgetful of themself at that age.

Nah mate not marmo bit older and wiser then him lets stop talkin bout him now anyways and get bak talking bout cricket whose guna win tomoz when's lavis gun get here

Boony's Tash;274917 said:
What is this... The Marmo haters society??? I dont know the guy enough to make an assumption but ************ me an 18 year old that is up himself? Shit who would have known. Cmon take it seriously.. how many 18 year olds has anyone met that think they are a little bit better than what they are? The guy may be up himself but give him a chance to prove his value to a quality cricket club. How bout we save the slagging off until after he has actually done something wrong. If the guy is only guilty of bigging himself up then anyone that has a go at him must be a pretty harsh critic and forgetful of themself at that age.

Thank u boony they way I see it if u don't believe in yaself who is goin to

Im with you Watchful Eye - hoppers 08 is Marmo himself. Cant say you dont know much about him but you are sure what Walbundrie has given him/you.

Also, Boony - I dont mind if 18yos do talk themselves up a bit, but they should wait until they have done something before trying to brag. Unlike our 'friend'.

Boony's Tash;274917 said:

Thank u boony they way I see it if u don't believe in yaself who is goin to

Ducks fly together;274992 said:
Im with you Watchful Eye - hoppers 08 is Marmo himself. Cant say you dont know much about him but you are sure what Walbundrie has given him/you.

Also, Boony - I dont mind if 18yos do talk themselves up a bit, but they should wait until they have done something before trying to brag. Unlike our 'friend'.

Look lads its not marmo ok so use can stop there there are heaps of 18yo that talk themselves up and I remember when I was 18 a few years ago now but geez did I love myself.

Ducks fly together;274992 said:

Look lads its not marmo ok so use can stop there there are heaps of 18yo that talk themselves up and I remember when I was 18 a few years ago now but geez did I love myself.

I think u guys on here are being pretty hard on young Wa-Wa,the kid can play,and yeah he may have an inflated ego but i reckon the kid will make it in the provincial comp.
It may not be this season but,after a few seasons with Abbsy,Buffalo and Barto at North he may well turn in to the cricketer that he see,s himself as now.
He reminds me alot of a young Cade Brown in the way he plays ands conducts himself,and wjere is Cactus playing now?

harryhoward;275032 said:
any cricket on this weekend fellas, lets give this marmo thing a rest,starting to run a bit thin....

Unfortunately there isnt any cricket this weekend....just the circus known as 20/20. Which is handy as the missus has been on me for 2 weeks to mow the lawn and now I have a chance to do it :D

I think u guys on here are being pretty hard on young Wa-Wa,the kid can play,and yeah he may have an inflated ego but i reckon the kid will make it in the provincial comp.
It may not be this season but,after a few seasons with Abbsy,Buffalo and Barto at North he may well turn in to the cricketer that he see,s himself as now.
He reminds me alot of a young Cade Brown in the way he plays ands conducts himself,and wjere is Cactus playing now?

hoppers_08;274724 said:
Yes he does struggle with spinners watched him last night in the nets faz got him out every timed he bowled to him how do u know he struggles with the spinners and the ego problem inlighten me plz

ive played against him in the district comp for a number of years and with him in alot of rep teams mate, thats all

harryhoward;275032 said:
any cricket on this weekend fellas, lets give this marmo thing a rest,starting to run a bit thin....

Unfortunately there isnt any cricket this weekend....just the circus known as 20/20. Which is handy as the missus has been on me for 2 weeks to mow the lawn and now I have a chance to do it :D

You can add Kiewa SC in the footy and West Wodonga in the cricket. Good kid though just a bit unsettled.

hoppers_08;274724 said:

ive played against him in the district comp for a number of years and with him in alot of rep teams mate, thats all

You can add Kiewa SC in the footy and West Wodonga in the cricket. Good kid though just a bit unsettled.

harryhoward;275181 said:
anyone have any scores from today

biggest results from the day was Kiewa knocking off last years big guns in east albury... also heard from a mate at kiewa that andy norling the senior coach went to the combined B-C grade 20/20 and ripped into the guys and Benny stewart and D.J Coulston walked off and it looks like they arent gonna play there this year... doesnt look good for the club if a new culture doesnt go well within the group... although those boys are 2nds players you still dont like to lose any players no matter what...

north's the only winner's in all this marmo crap,he aint gunna go back and play with any of the other clubs now he knows what you think of him,you'd want to pray that barto doesnt teach him too much with the bat or you might see revenge flying over the boundry on a regular basis.

harryhoward;275181 said:
anyone have any scores from today

biggest results from the day was Kiewa knocking off last years big guns in east albury... also heard from a mate at kiewa that andy norling the senior coach went to the combined B-C grade 20/20 and ripped into the guys and Benny stewart and D.J Coulston walked off and it looks like they arent gonna play there this year... doesnt look good for the club if a new culture doesnt go well within the group... although those boys are 2nds players you still dont like to lose any players no matter what...

North Albury had a solid day yesterday. Made 140 on a bowlers wicket. Scores shard amongst the boys. Bowled City out for 70... Jack Sever taking 4 for 7 from his 4 overs.

north's the only winner's in all this marmo crap,he aint gunna go back and play with any of the other clubs now he knows what you think of him,you'd want to pray that barto doesnt teach him too much with the bat or you might see revenge flying over the boundry on a regular basis.

I wonder if it has ever occured to our friend here the watchful eye or any of his other jealous has been mates that the reason marmo has played for a few different clubs is that he is a good sportsman and clubs are approaching him and has possibly had a little wind blown up his arse by some keen recruiters to sway him there way ?

What young kid wouldnt like hearing people tell him how good he is and making a little money from his footy on the side, so is a little bit of an ego really his fault.

It sounds to me that the watchful eye is a little jealous because the only money he can make on the side is from offering sexaul favours to other men(unsucessfully).

It is quite obvious that marmo is maturing now and his decision to play at north is a clear indication of this.

Marmo was chased by a number of clubs this year for cricket including mine all offering him different forms of $ per run or per catch or just cash to play.

But it seems he made the choice to play for a club that though i hate to say it has only offered him 1 incentive the best incentive of all......good experienced batsman to learn and feed off Rod Barton, Dave Castello, Greg Daniel, Rhys Jones Scott vincent the list goes on how long do you think he will last in that lineup if he doesnt pull his weight? seems to me he has manned up a bit here and challenged himself .

I challenge the Watchful eye or anyone else for that matter to tell me where in a 250km of here would a young batsmen in marmos situation get better coaching and help.

It is morons like you that give the district comp a bad name getting into a kid for leaving your comp to better himself is rubbish, would you prefer him to do what a few of the yack boys did and leach onto the best looking district team in the hope of another premiership with a team of people whos last names they wont even learn because they wont be there long enough?

As a side issue the current yack team should be congratulated on there first round performance after talkin to jonesy and greg the other night is sounds as though they put up a good performance and fought it out with there heads up all the way to the last ball good to hear.

Anyway back to where i was i wish marmo all the best this year hope he stays there and gets the most out of it and before all you morons get on here saying im his mate or marmo himself which we know isnt true because there would be more spelling mistakes and less big words (i never said he was smart)
I am an impartial bystander in this issue who met the kid when we tried to recruit him and have seen him play a bit of cricket over the last few years.

I think i speak for a few people when i say shut your pie hole and get off the kids back tough guy

North Albury had a solid day yesterday. Made 140 on a bowlers wicket. Scores shard amongst the boys. Bowled City out for 70... Jack Sever taking 4 for 7 from his 4 overs.

I wonder if it has ever occured to our friend here the watchful eye or any of his other jealous has been mates that the reason marmo has played for a few different clubs is that he is a good sportsman and clubs are approaching him and has possibly had a little wind blown up his arse by some keen recruiters to sway him there way ?

What young kid wouldnt like hearing people tell him how good he is and making a little money from his footy on the side, so is a little bit of an ego really his fault.

It sounds to me that the watchful eye is a little jealous because the only money he can make on the side is from offering sexaul favours to other men(unsucessfully).

It is quite obvious that marmo is maturing now and his decision to play at north is a clear indication of this.

Marmo was chased by a number of clubs this year for cricket including mine all offering him different forms of $ per run or per catch or just cash to play.

But it seems he made the choice to play for a club that though i hate to say it has only offered him 1 incentive the best incentive of all......good experienced batsman to learn and feed off Rod Barton, Dave Castello, Greg Daniel, Rhys Jones Scott vincent the list goes on how long do you think he will last in that lineup if he doesnt pull his weight? seems to me he has manned up a bit here and challenged himself .

I challenge the Watchful eye or anyone else for that matter to tell me where in a 250km of here would a young batsmen in marmos situation get better coaching and help.

It is morons like you that give the district comp a bad name getting into a kid for leaving your comp to better himself is rubbish, would you prefer him to do what a few of the yack boys did and leach onto the best looking district team in the hope of another premiership with a team of people whos last names they wont even learn because they wont be there long enough?

As a side issue the current yack team should be congratulated on there first round performance after talkin to jonesy and greg the other night is sounds as though they put up a good performance and fought it out with there heads up all the way to the last ball good to hear.

Anyway back to where i was i wish marmo all the best this year hope he stays there and gets the most out of it and before all you morons get on here saying im his mate or marmo himself which we know isnt true because there would be more spelling mistakes and less big words (i never said he was smart)
I am an impartial bystander in this issue who met the kid when we tried to recruit him and have seen him play a bit of cricket over the last few years.

I think i speak for a few people when i say shut your pie hole and get off the kids back tough guy

I agree with the TBall on the Yack issue but if they want to spend money buying loyalty they should have spent it wiser. The blokes that walked out to remain big fish in little ponds weren't there for the club but themselves. One month after taking the glory of a premiership they run and hide when the Provincial promotion came up.

it's the fence or nothin;275278 said:
great work tball,nice to read some sense in an otherwise ocean of stupidity,watchfull eye obviously doesnt know his arsehole from his earhole,f#$#ing ego maniac!!

some sense hey !
kfc says
"It sounds to me that the watchful eye is a little jealous because the only money he can make on the side is from offering sexaul favours to other men(unsucessfully)."

Your kidding !

what I wrote was MY opinion !:p

I agree with the TBall on the Yack issue but if they want to spend money buying loyalty they should have spent it wiser. The blokes that walked out to remain big fish in little ponds weren't there for the club but themselves. One month after taking the glory of a premiership they run and hide when the Provincial promotion came up.

Interesting results already early in the year.

yack look to be out of thier depth in Provincial but lets hope they continue to play each game out.

Lavy look to be better then expected and East Albury and Titans look to be alot worse than last year.

In District Dederang are the early pace setters again and New City look to be in trouble with the loss of Bailey looking to be too hard to cover. Kiewa are big improvers and could well take it out this year....looks like Norling has a golden touch!
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back