Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Erdeljac43;179672 said:
I don't think financial incentives have much to do with it. More mates with Middo and the chance at a flag.@|

Erdel you would be amazed what a trip to the shops does and what you hear.
speaking to a raiders b grade player he gave me the goss.
Apparently Mark Doolan is training at Raiders.Hore is training at his 6th club in 2 weeks, the word is vincent will leave howlong and has been sighted at north albury training this afternoon?
Dave Bergowicz to Bethanga.
We all no mido to ranga.
Gary Elliott to become the latest loyal cricketer to play at dederang.
Dederang would want to have one big golf course to get the players clubs on the course, sorry guys no golf day for you guys

Powerbroker;179587 said:
What has Midson ever done in the wdca?
Heres my current pretender division best 11 power man
Purtell,Midson,Day, Vincent,Doolan,Brereton,Bailey,Sutherland,A Hill, M Hill, B Packer.
what a side no hore or schliebs could fit sorry

caw mascot;179665 said:
i agree he is the most over rated player i have ever met he made one fifty last year and had a write up in the paper saying it would be nice to make 100 one day. he is flat out making that in a year NO CHANCE sorry paul
Guys like hore ,vincent only and have ever played for them selves .
I think its time for those guys to take a good look

big ego;179598 said:
i don't think so, it's wrong really. he/she is the only one that has posted extremely negative comments about certain players. they say they're all for playing the border express cup, and then he verbally attacks players. way to go d******d you're a winner!

Living a dream buddy paper champion always has finger in the pie lol:p

you haven't got much of an idea about the district comp do you, how many runs did vincent make last year, and bailey didn't even play. anyway keep living your dream.
Second rate cricketers;179691 said:
Living a dream buddy paper champion always has finger in the pie lol:p

Powerbroker;179587 said:
What has Midson ever done in the wdca?

why is power broker (gerard midson) asking questions about himself. And talking about ego how big is his asking about feed back on himself. why have all the kids left howlong that were any good (GREAT COACH)

is power broker really midson.
i hit the feedback button to see what it was about. my mistake
caw mascot;179696 said:
why is power broker (gerard midson) asking questions about himself. And talking about ego how big is his asking about feed back on himself. why have all the kids left howlong that were any good (GREAT COACH)

big ego;179693 said:
you haven't got much of an idea about the district comp do you, how many runs did vincent make last year, and bailey didn't even play. anyway keep living your dream.
District is made up of has beens who would of loved to be abca cricketers but never will

you're all for backing up provincial but where was there country week team. at least district scraped one together, and the only provincial player was sent home on the first day after absolutely disgracing himself and the caw competition!
Second rate cricketers;179699 said:
District is made up of has beens who would of loved to be abca cricketers but never will

big ego;179700 said:
you're all for backing up provincial but where was there country week team. at least district scraped one together, and the only provincial player was sent home on the first day after absolutely disgracing himself and the caw competition!
You wouldnt no cause you never played abca the standard of cricket in caw is very ordinary.
And if you are a fan of bailey hore midson schliebs my pet fish could count the abca games on one gill.
no your facts buddy WDCA has been comp thats all it is

Any way who wants to talk real cricket will north albury get 3 in arow.
Who will conquer the Peterson form and who will be the big improvers.
Theres probably no need for district players to respond they wouldnt no hey big egoo

Second rate cricketers;179701 said:
You wouldnt no cause you never played abca the standard of cricket in caw is very ordinary.
And if you are a fan of bailey hore midson schliebs my pet fish could count the abca games on one gill.
I dont think you would no the big story 100 abca gamer lololololo

big ego;179700 said:

The thing is who cares about country week theses days only the egos mate.
Club cricket is most important not like the country egos cricketers

Powerbroker;179705 said:
If B Morris goes 2 Dederang wont that b 3 in 3 4 him as well

The thing is no one cares about brendon he s abattler but a top bloke not like the ex howlong trio loyalty is a big thing

caw mascot;179668 said:
please he is not worth a cent how did he proform last year anyway who is he playing for next year must be someone different

If horey is on 2500 wot is middo on ????

Powerbroker;179708 said:
If horey is on 2500 wot is middo on ????
Mido is on $1000 per year hes ok not a sook, like our great man ph who needs to be told how good he is hes not

Second rate cricketers;179701 said:
If you did your homework you would know that Midson was one of the best fast bowlers in the ABCA in the mid-90's in a strong North Albury team that featured David Anderson,Gary Elliot and West Indian import Kelvin Williams. When he went across to the WDCA he had back problems and combined with age is now a handy bowler.@|

oh well that's your opinion, i believe it's overated though since your only a third grade hack
Second rate cricketers;179709 said:
Mido is on $1000 per year hes ok not a sook, like our great man ph who needs to be told how good he is hes not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back