Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Powerbroker;179740 said:
Also petey mack made an appearance at Howlongs training session this morning

I can verify this rumour as I went 2 Howlongs training 2 c a few MATES before I went 2 Dederang 2day.Whan can i get the keys 2 yr house caw mascot?

Its Honestly Middo;179741 said:
I can verify this rumour as I went 2 Howlongs training 2 c a few MATES before I went 2 Dederang 2day.Whan can i get the keys 2 yr house caw mascot?

I cant believe u guys actually thought i was middo but i had a few of u going.I bet middo is rapt to b thought of as a powerbroker

big ego;179744 said:
i heard a rumour that a newish club were also talking to 'the hore'

Also heard this rumour.Apparently asked him how much and offered him the captaincy in the inaugarul yr

Its Honestly Middo;179751 said:
So powerbroker any clues 2 yr true identity

All i will say is that I know Middo,Horey and Duane personally and they r great blokes and I cant believe the pasting they r getting

Sorry guys I've been away for a few days but hasn't this forum caught fire. It's great to hear everyones views and opinions on our local cricket. Keep up the good work.@|

million happy;179753 said:
Sorry guys I've been away for a few days but hasn't this forum caught fire. It's great to hear everyones views and opinions on our local cricket. Keep up the good work.@|

Hey happy,
It will be good 2 hear your thoughts on some of the topics discussed while u have been away

How does everyone think Beauty will go this year? surely they are going to ruin the club if they keep bringing over these imports and ignoring there juniors and locals.. another 3 or 4 imports this year is what i heard and the young locals nearly had enough.
Dederang could be hard to beat, with Middo and Day being attracted there by their 'under-achieved' club. The experience they bring will develop there big young list (Packer, Hill, Hill, Marmo etc) and should take them a long way...
Any news of kiewa??? With tiny leaving... Bartels always uncertain, (newcity?).. couldnt be too strong this year?

UTeachMe2Cricket?;179755 said:
How does everyone think Beauty will go this year? surely they are going to ruin the club if they keep bringing over these imports and ignoring there juniors and locals.. another 3 or 4 imports this year is what i heard and the young locals nearly had enough.
Dederang could be hard to beat, with Middo and Day being attracted there by their 'under-achieved' club. The experience they bring will develop there big young list (Packer, Hill, Hill, Marmo etc) and should take them a long way...
Any news of kiewa??? With tiny leaving... Bartels always uncertain, (newcity?).. couldnt be too strong this year?

Im all 4 clubs getting internationals but I think u need 2 draw the line somewhere.The thing with Mt.B is they r getting young guys over here and i cant c a problem with that but unfortunately some of the local kids might get a bit upset.Have heard that there may be some young guys going to the board the train but I dont know if we can fit in anymore recruits with all the players that r supposedly going to the Rangas.

Powerbroker;179727 said:
dont u have anything else 2 do wit yr day other than sit in front of a computer Doey

i have plenty to do.you guys must have the record for most messages left within 1 hour.as we can see you and rangatrain send message after message so work that out????:D

little;179581 said:
How can you truelly belive that crap!!! You R not a Cricketers Aol. Premiers??????. Midson is one of the best Coaches around at the moment! And I believe he can win a Premiership @ Dederang within 2 years. What a wonderful group of YOUNG players to be coaching!. Hill, Hill, Marmo, Creamer, Scheetz,Packer, ******** thats a side under 22?. And I cannot believe A board member ML can have so much comment as to where players are going. Close your mouth Mick, ******** impossible!!! Do your job.

Little, i think if Middo didn't win a flag within two years at Dederang with the players he has got up there it would be a failure. The young brigade that they have got there is sensational, especially the Hill boys, Creamer and Sheetz. However, Marmo and Packer still have a fair few question marks over their heads. Where will Marmo fit in with Julian Day coming to the club? Where will Packer fit in with Horey also coming? Also, how did Middo go at Howlong? Where did they finish last year? Sounds to me that the ship was sinking and he has jumped on the first life raft out of there.

Powerbroker;179585 said:
I was at the 20/20 game last yr and saw Duane(tiny)Schliebs put the premier bowler in provincial comp(Tim Kennedy)into the grandstand at LPO.The boy can play:D

Sorry Powerbroker, Tim Kennedy isn't the premier bowler in the provincial competition. And we all know that was nothing more than a hit and giggle. Now im not putting tiny down here, because i know he can hit a ball. Just clearing a few things up.@|

million happy;179758 said:
Little, i think if Middo didn't win a flag within two years at Dederang with the players he has got up there it would be a failure. The young brigade that they have got there is sensational, especially the Hill boys, Creamer and Sheetz. However, Marmo and Packer still have a fair few question marks over their heads. Where will Marmo fit in with Julian Day coming to the club? Where will Packer fit in with Horey also coming? Also, how did Middo go at Howlong? Where did they finish last year? Sounds to me that the ship was sinking and he has jumped on the first life raft out of there.

Gday Million,
Howlong were probably the biggest underachievers in the comp last year by far.If I didnt think we would win a flag in 2 years I wouldnt have signed for 2 years at the rangas.Also it wasnt the first life raft out of Howlong as there was more than one raft put in front of me.I think my time was up with the spiders anyway after 7 years of service and 2 flags as coach.
Tell me any other coach that can say they coached a side to 2 flags in that time.And yes it will b a failure if we dont win a flag in the 2 years i have signed for at Dederang

Powerbroker;179642 said:
Is the ex-raider Craig Turner as I Have heard this rumour circulating about the traps.

I don't think so Powerbroker, I don't think Craig Turner has ever played for Raiders but i could be wrong. I was scratching my head asking the same question. Just heard that he was having a run at raiders. I think he is from Dederang.@|

million happy;179758 said:
welcome back million happy its good to see that we are now talking about the cricket, not the individuals cause as we know cricket is a team game. i can see dederang going great guns this year it can only help the young blokes there, having some older heads give some direction to some highly talented cricketers. i cant see there being any problems for young josh or beau, as julian and josh will share the duties behind the stumps, and with the extra couple of bowlers it will make it easier to attack the batsmen in partnerships and not be to stuffed to come back for a third or fourth spell which is going to be needed since its changing to 80 overs a day.

Its Honestly Middo;179761 said:
Gday Million,
Howlong were probably the biggest underachievers in the comp last year by far.If I didnt think we would win a flag in 2 years I wouldnt have signed for 2 years at the rangas.Also it wasnt the first life raft out of Howlong as there was more than one raft put in front of me.I think my time was up with the spiders anyway after 7 years of service and 2 flags as coach.
Tell me any other coach that can say they coached a side to 2 flags in that time.And yes it will b a failure if we dont win a flag in the 2 years i have signed for at Dederang

That is fair enough Middo and a good assessment. How about the great Garry Purtell with SS&A with 4 in 5 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back