Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

big ego;179596 said:
i don't know about the 'r' but the 's' and 'c' i think stand for soft c***

Do u think src would have the balls 2 reveal her identity or not ego man?
Fair dinkum shes gotta b a cricket tragic doesnt she

i don't think so, it's wrong really. he/she is the only one that has posted extremely negative comments about certain players. they say they're all for playing the border express cup, and then he verbally attacks players. way to go d******d you're a winner!
Powerbroker;179597 said:
Do u think src would have the balls 2 reveal her identity or not ego man?
Fair dinkum shes gotta b a cricket tragic doesnt she

i wonder what the individual players, and other users of this site would think of his verbal bashing of schliebs, hore and others.

big ego;179599 said:
i wonder what the individal players, and other users of this site would think of his verbal bashing of schliebs, hore and others.

doesnt bother me wot anyone says.Just remember,Dont play 2 win,Just hate 2 lose.and hopefully we dont lose 2 often

i don't think it would worry horey and tiny too much. i just think that it's a bit harsh, especially coming from someone that says they haven't played much cricket. if he was to play sounds like he'd have a bat in one hand and a walking stick in the other. (sounds like he's been around awhile):confused:

big guys don't run;179211 said:
whats wrong at barny?? toooooo many old guys ??? they should be right this season if it's shorter. Or still unhappy after last season's finals stuff up!!!! ex raider going to dederang(hasn't played in a few seasons buy handy bowler). horey sooked his way up the gap and got what he wanted i guess!!!! let's see high he bats against the better sides????:eek: :eek: :eek:

Is the ex-raider Craig Turner as I Have heard this rumour circulating about the traps.

how do you agree, you don't like them aswell or you don't think they will be to worried about what's said? i thought they were respested amongst the cricketing community?
big guys don't run;179624 said:
i agree.it's funny how horey has played with 3 clubs in 3 seasons???

Good morning everyone, I have now been a member of this forum for 12 hrs and finding it extremely entertaining. I might have a little drive around today and see who is serious and who is not, and who is where. Stay tuned.

Second rate cricketers;179512 said:
I think Paul Hore is a waste of time when it comes to cricket , how many clubs has he destroyed?

i agree he is the most over rated player i have ever met he made one fifty last year and had a write up in the paper saying it would be nice to make 100 one day. he is flat out making that in a year NO CHANCE sorry paul

Heard enough about the district comp, what about the provincial one? Try not to get too personal boys and girls out there:) :) :)

Powerbroker;179560 said:
can anyone tell me the amount HORE IS GETTING AT THE DEDERANG TRAIN STATION.TOOT TOOT

horey shouldn't be getting payed to play any sort of cricket he can not play

Second rate cricketers;179571 said:
hore would be on $2500.00 plus incentives ridiculous

please he is not worth a cent how did he proform last year anyway who is he playing for next year must be someone different

caw mascot;179668 said:
please he is not worth a cent how did he proform last year anyway who is he playing for next year must be someone different
I don't think financial incentives have much to do with it. More mates with Middo and the chance at a flag.@|

Powerbroker;179594 said:
ap
parently src doesnt play.Maybe hes scared of facing the big ego

Im not scared i just say what i think guys. You are second rate cricketers who carry on as if you are involved in decent cricket . Especially wdca players they have no idea what cricket is about. Especially when guys leave clubs for money and arnt loyal

Erdeljac43;179672 said:
I don't think financial incentives have much to do with it. More mates with Middo and the chance at a flag.@|
Erdel he is mates with everyone if there is something for him. he wont get a flag you have to play as a team to do that

rangatrain;179530 said:
to michael erdaljac as a committee member of cricket albury wodonga do you think that it is your place to comment on the movements of players when you do not have any facts to substantiate the rumours, and at this stage that is all they are.
Anyone who thinks that i am Micheal Erdeljac is a GRADE A MORON!!!:mad: Just a tribute to the man:D

little;179581 said:
How can you truelly belive that crap!!! You R not a Cricketers Aol. Premiers??????. Midson is one of the best Coaches around at the moment! And I believe he can win a Premiership @ Dederang within 2 years. What a wonderful group of YOUNG players to be coaching!. Hill, Hill, Marmo, Creamer, Scheetz,Packer, ******** thats a side under 22?. And I cannot believe A board member ML can have so much comment as to where players are going. Close your mouth Mick, ******** impossible!!! Do your job.

Turn it up Midson couldnt coach a kid. I wonder why howlong have struggled for so long . there are realistically so many try hards in this comp its not funny

Erdeljac43;179672 said:

Searching for a flag , thats the mentallity he is after it will take more than dederang to do that. so if midson leaves next year to bethanga were does hore go ? explain loyalty i dont no if they have that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back