Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Powerbroker;179974 said:
Wots his habit? a bucket of KFC every day?

middo is on a diet thank u very much, leave the bloke alone and start focusing on cricket for a change the bloke has done alot for cricket around the area and is one of the best. pitty more clubs cant have him

Powerbroker;179966 said:
52 touches in a losing side though so he wouldnt have been happy because he is a real team player

they won that game against the dogs, one of the few they did this year... dools cut them to ribbons, exellent batsmen too, very good sportsman

Germ;179977 said:
middo is on a diet thank u very much, leave the bloke alone and start focusing on cricket for a change the bloke has done alot for cricket around the area and is one of the best. pitty more clubs cant have him

I think im on a seafood one

the fridge;179980 said:
they won that game against the dogs, one of the few they did this year... dools cut them to ribbons, exellent batsmen too, very good sportsman

Did he also get 50 odd against one of the wang sides?

well middo con grates on sticking it up a few cricketers this year so far, knock a few heads off after all the training u had with merv hughes and a rumour has it he is having a coaching day with u blokes

Germ;179984 said:
well middo con grates on sticking it up a few cricketers this year so far, knock a few heads off after all the training u had with merv hughes and a rumour has it he is having a coaching day with u blokes

Merv is a great bloke and also an ex Myrtleford boy so I do know him.His dad was actually my principal at primary skool.The old boy use ta call him Heapa as in Heapa ********.Funny ************ tho

the fridge;179980 said:

No they didn't win that game against Wodonga. the game he got 52 touches was at Birralee Park. They beat wod at home

big ego;179983 said:
what's happening at yack this year, what do people think about them turning down the promotion?

I don't think you should get a choice to turn down the promotion. If you fit there criteria you move up a division simple as that

rangatrain;179967 said:
come on powerbroker get off the women and get back to the cricket how will bethanga go can dermie drag them up the ladder.

Heard alot early on in the year about Bethanga doing big things this season. Not much in the last couple of months though any got an update here?

bag's said:
I don't think you should get a choice to turn down the promotion. If you fit there criteria you move up a division simple as that

I would be absolutely devastated if Dederang do win a flag while I am there and not take up the option of promotion.If u dont want 2 go up dont win is my theory.As a past player and coach at yack I was very dissappointed in the clubs decision

Germ;179984 said:

Merv is probably skinnier than me at the moment

bag's said:
Heard alot early on in the year about Bethanga doing big things this season. Not much in the last couple of months though any got an update here?

Got a whisper that they had a young bloke teed up to play but he is going to Richmond instead.Apparently the guy could bat a bit and Richmond have offered him 15 dollars a run.

bag's said:
No they didn't win that game against Wodonga. the game he got 52 touches was at Birralee Park. They beat wod at home

you sure about that mate? it wasnt rd 12 in the wet at martin park?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back