Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

bag's said:
Heard alot early on in the year about Bethanga doing big things this season. Not much in the last couple of months though any got an update here?

heard on the grape vine greg daniels will be there...

the fridge;180003 said:
what about markham on the ranga express? heard any news on that?

only wot has been said on this forum.The bloke would go there but hed want his own carriage i reckon

the fridge;180003 said:
what about markham on the ranga express? heard any news on that?

Talking to someone this morning!! The Ranga train has about 60 blokes lined up for tickets at the moment. No room for Markham or anyone else apparently

Its Honestly Middo;180002 said:
Have bought this up with Dave Castello and he said not a hope.

The only reason that rumour would be circulating is beacuse Dermie and Greg are good mates and played footy together at Federals

little;180009 said:
Can Yack go back to back, Mokey seems to thinkso.

I think the Rangatrain is full steam ahead.... Toot Toot! Rangers for Premiers. They might need to field 2 sides in each division the amount of players heading out that way

big ego;179971 said:
why would schliebs get paid, according to src he's one of the most overated in the comp?
Schiebs is one of the better blokes going around and is on the New City committee so i don't think he would be getting a cent. A mate playing with East Albury told me Peterson has been training with them so the Mt Beauty rumour is untrue as far as i know.@|

bag's said:
No round 3 @ Birrallee

Would you blokes stop arguing about what game it was. Facts are facts he had 52 touches but the team still finished second last. And if he was any good at cricket surely he would of left Barny, plus he only made one score last year and remember he plays on matting.

million happy;180015 said:
Would you blokes stop arguing about what game it was. Facts are facts he had 52 touches but the team still finished second last. And if he was any good at cricket surely he would of left Barny, plus he only made one score last year and remember he plays on matting.
Valid point HM, now that they are likely to be playing their home games on turf at Lord Oval we will see where he rates as a batsman. Carpet over inflates scores and playing on a dust bowl out at Barny would add at least another 100+ runs to a season's aggregate. Coming into town and playing for a provincial team and performing would silence the doubters:)

Erdeljac43;180017 said:
Valid point HM, now that they are likely to be playing their home games on turf at Lord Oval we will see where he rates as a batsman. Carpet over inflates scores and playing on a dust bowl out at Barny would add at least another 100+ runs to a season's aggregate. Coming into town and playing for a provincial team and performing would silence the doubters:)
I have know doubt dools would would perform very well at the higher level.
i think most of the better cricketers in district would perform well in provincial.
better wickets to bat on is the only real difference between the comps.

can any1 give me info on baranduda. who is coaching them this year and if they have picked up any players. ive heard they r taking day to court over his contract. been told he signed on a mcdonalds napkin late one sat nite and there was coke spilled on it and a bit of mayo.

doolan is the most over rated player in the league he only stands out at barny coz there is no other good players maybe a hundred years ago when rod perry and scammell were in there peak they should just fold

Top Pup;180123 said:
can any1 give me info on baranduda. who is coaching them this year and if they have picked up any players. ive heard they r taking day to court over his contract. been told he signed on a mcdonalds napkin late one sat nite and there was coke spilled on it and a bit of mayo.

julian day will be playing at the ranga this year hes left that ******** club and we all know that a contract isnt worth the paper its written on

Dederang will be hard to beat as expected. Sorry beardy im staying on the ranger train to play some quality c-grade. You know it.

Erdeljac43;180012 said:
Schiebs is one of the better blokes going around and is on the New City committee so i don't think he would be getting a cent. A mate playing with East Albury told me Peterson has been training with them so the Mt Beauty rumour is untrue as far as i know.@|

Totally agree Tiny is a great bloke, honest and straight to the point. We should all take a leaf out of this guys book...

How soft is East Albury over the Peterson saga? He should have been kicked out of the club or atleast received a long term suspension....

Any thoughts here guys?

bag's said:
Totally agree Tiny is a great bloke, honest and straight to the point. We should all take a leaf out of this guys book...

How soft is East Albury over the Peterson saga? He should have been kicked out of the club or atleast received a long term suspension....

Any thoughts here guys?

Totally agree. Peterson should not be playing at any club in CAW.
Can CAW refuse to register him?
On the subject of P.Hoare, maybe he likes to collect caps and shirts.:rolleyes: :eek:

Top Pup;179949 said:
i reckon u should give it a rest. i was wrong to pay hore out since i didnt no the reason behind him leaving maybe u should start talking cricket and not putting people down. he left west wodonga cause there wasnt much of a future left at club and he was only a first year player at howlong not like he was a 10 year player and he owed them the world.

Thats fair enough ill give him credit for that , um NO all i will say is be loyal to dederang learn from it son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back