Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

RUNOUT;180221 said:
I heard over winter that they had Luke Styles in the bag (a big one:D ), must have gone pear shaped.:confused:

Styles signing was the worst kept secret in cricket and his demise is the best kept one.Although have been told he is also getting a knee job done.,

RUNOUT;180212 said:
How are the Warrior boys shaping up this year for B and C Grade? Any truth Waza Hamilton out for season with knee?:confused:

Wot a pity for wazza.He will leave a gaping hole in www bowling stocks but would have been a waste of talent playing B grade anyway.I hope the club still gives him his Life Membership for 10 yrs service.

Powerbroker;180225 said:
Wot a pity for wazza.He will leave a gaping hole in www bowling stocks but would have been a waste of talent playing B grade anyway.I hope the club still gives him his Life Membership for 10 yrs service.

Has he been there that long?

Powerbroker;180225 said:
Yeah, been a pretty good cricketer in his time and not a bad bloke too. A life membership would be well deserved, hopefully the club will be around for that to happen@|

RUNOUT;180227 said:
Yeah, been a pretty good cricketer in his time and not a bad bloke too. A life membership would be well deserved, hopefully the club will be around for that to happen@|

If www do fold and horey stays at Dederang for 2 seasons wot chance is wazza 2 play for the rangas as he and horey r good mates

Has anyone heard of any major player changes within the provincial comp or any gun recruits from outside this area going 2 any prov clubs as all the chat has been based around the district comp so far.:confused:

Powerbroker;180228 said:
If www do fold and horey stays at Dederang for 2 seasons wot chance is wazza 2 play for the rangas as he and horey r good mates

Let's hope the Warriors can continue into the future. But yes Horey and waz are good mates

Did the hardest 1 hours training I have ever done in my life 2nite with a dozen of the ranga boys.Took them to City Alive Boxing for a bit of a change.Think there mite b some sore bodies 2moz,including mine

Its Honestly Middo;180235 said:
Did the hardest 1 hours training I have ever done in my life 2nite with a dozen of the ranga boys.Took them to City Alive Boxing for a bit of a change.Think there mite b some sore bodies 2moz,including mine

I'd say the Horebag would be feeling it, looking awfully solid these days:p

Its Honestly Middo;180235 said:

Since when have cricketers started going to gym? You blokes must be getting fairdinkum.
THATS WHAT I CALL DICIPLINE

RUNOUT;180219 said:
I heard it was signed on an Eagle Boys napkin, Top Pup:D :D :D
wouldnt be an eagle boys one i keep them down the back for my personal use. so how do use fink raiders will go this year losing c.lodding, kinross, hodgson and likely salske. will they shape up as a top 4 side. can the likes of dixon, clarke and bald benny carry the team.

bag's said:
Must be all the booze he drinks..... 32 or 33 I think he is
Maybe 34 does hold his age well....except his knees. Was still getting a kick at Chiltern this year though.@|

RUNOUT;180212 said:
How are the Warrior boys shaping up this year for B and C Grade? Any truth Waza Hamilton out for season with knee?:confused:

I heard he did it facing the first ball from Warriors new recruit. An 11yo leg spinner. :rolleyes: The knee went pop and so did the season.:(
The Warriors might not have the players but the ones they do have get along well. Gone are the d**k heads and back stabbing letter writers. They will have an enjoyable season regardless of the results. After that, the vultures can start picking at the carcass.

bag's said:
Must be all the booze he drinks..... 32 or 33 I think he is
I am pretty sure he is 32, but if you ask him "you are only as old as the women your feeling" so at the moment that could be anywhere between 18 and 40!:D :D :D :D

Shoeshopguy;180302 said:
I heard he did it facing the first ball from Warriors new recruit. An 11yo leg spinner. :rolleyes: The knee went pop and so did the season.:(
The Warriors might not have the players but the ones they do have get along well. Gone are the d**k heads and back stabbing letter writers. They will have an enjoyable season regardless of the results. After that, the vultures can start picking at the carcass.
you sound like you know a bit about those letters! do mind sheading some light on who those d******ds are?

Second rate cricketers;179519 said:
The word on the street is P.Hore Dederang, Andy Norling a late change to Bethanga, mark Purtell will stay as coach at Yack, and Scot Vincent to playat North Albury.
Brendon Morris go to Wodonga Raiders, Steve Coonan Belvoir, Rowan Evans Belvoir, Tim Williamson will retire.

hold on second rate.. steve coonan is back at bulldogs and tim williamson is staying on as captain for another season..@| @|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back