Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

big ego;180398 said:
the way they're all talking about the ranga express he won't have to bat at all! but if he does it would have to be 11 @|

I will b batting wherever Andy Hill asks me 2 bat,if that means i open ,i open.I cant c that happening but I will do whatever is best 4 the team

you'd have to put your hand up to open against 'lets go recedo' wouldn't you.:D
Its Honestly Middo;180401 said:
I will b batting wherever Andy Hill asks me 2 bat,if that means i open ,i open.I cant c that happening but I will do whatever is best 4 the team

big ego;180402 said:
you'd have to put your hand up to open against 'lets go recedo' wouldn't you.:D

U gotta give recedo some credit,he did win the bowling award for district last season with 37 wickets so I reckon hed b happy 2 bowl at me

Its Honestly Middo;180405 said:
U gotta give recedo some credit,he did win the bowling award for district last season with 37 wickets so I reckon hed b happy 2 bowl at me
i know who your talking about now big ego, but i dont think he would want to bowl to mido after he asked him to put his hat back on when he was coming into bowl because of the glare.:D :D :D :D

Its Honestly Middo;180408 said:
If Bailey is going 2 New City is his father going 2 take up a coaching role with the club?

I would think that Noel and Thommo would probably clash but I also believe that there is a lot of things that they could pass on to the young blokes at The City

i don't know that bailey is a confirmed starter.
Its Honestly Middo;180408 said:
If Bailey is going 2 New City is his father going 2 take up a coaching role with the club?

and if he is, i think most of noel's time is involved with other cricketing commitments all over the north east. i think that's the way it goes
big ego;180411 said:
i don't know that bailey is a confirmed starter.

Its Honestly Middo;180417 said:
Been driving in the last few days little

Imposible to drive at the moment! Can't hold the steering wheel, I think I'm coming down with something.

i don't know who they've talked about for captains this year. as for big sammy i've seen him around.
Its Honestly Middo;180416 said:
Wot about big Sammy Nichol is he training yet?

big ego;180419 said:
i don't know who they've talked about for captains this year. as for big sammy i've seen him around.

Should b a good recruit.Another bloke inthe side who hits it hard and if he gets going can get from 0 to 100 quicker than a Ferrari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back