Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Its Honestly Middo;180401 said:
I will b batting wherever Andy Hill asks me 2 bat,if that means i open ,i open.I cant c that happening but I will do whatever is best 4 the team

take josh marmos spot in the side he cant bat and he is never focused on the task at hand. always saves himself for north east knights selection nothing else self first self second for marmo

ranga legend;180529 said:
take josh marmos spot in the side he cant bat and he is never focused on the task at hand. always saves himself for north east knights selection nothing else self first self second for marmo
if i had to chose who i would want batting for my team, sorry ranga legend i would chose young josh any day over mido.

whats the news at yackandanda? any comings and goings? heard only one bloke from the senior team wanted to go into provincial....

Its Honestly Middo;180401 said:
I will b batting wherever Andy Hill asks me 2 bat,if that means i open ,i open.I cant c that happening but I will do whatever is best 4 the team

If itt's the best thing for the team Middo I would suggest you bat at 11, mate!lol

rangatrain;180310 said:
I am pretty sure he is 32, but if you ask him "you are only as old as the women your feeling" so at the moment that could be anywhere between 18 and 40!:D :D :D :D

I have heard him make that quote on numerous occasions

the fridge;180549 said:
Is old rocket barton having another run this year? might need a walking frame to get down the wicket?!!

Rocket mite b getting on a bit but his passion for the game and for North will never die.Y would he want 2 retire now when The Hoppers r on the verge of something very special

Powerbroker;180561 said:
Rocket mite b getting on a bit but his passion for the game and for North will never die.Y would he want 2 retire now when The Hoppers r on the verge of something very special

very true... reckon they can get the 4 in a row? whos a danger to them?

rangatrain;180538 said:
if i had to chose who i would want batting for my team, sorry ranga legend i would chose young josh any day over mido.

josh is going to become a great batsmen in the years to come, like all knuckleheads he just needs a bit of direction

the fridge;180564 said:
josh is going to become a great batsmen in the years to come, like all knuckleheads he just needs a bit of direction

Direction for sure if you can pry him away from his mother... Maybe her telling him how good he is doesn't help???

bag's said:
Direction for sure if you can pry him away from his mother... Maybe her telling him how good he is doesn't help???

everone else telling him he's trash must even it out then!!

Second rate cricketers;179682 said:
Heres my current pretender division best 11 power man
Purtell,Midson,Day, Vincent,Doolan,Brereton,Bailey,Sutherland,A Hill, M Hill, B Packer.
what a side no hore or schliebs could fit sorry

in batting order...
M. Hill, Doolan, Gilbert, Purtell, Sutherland, Day, A. Hill, Walker, Lappin, Packer, Midson....
wouldn't lose too many games that side!!

the fridge;180571 said:
in batting order...
M. Hill, Doolan, Gilbert, Purtell, Sutherland, Day, A. Hill, Walker, Lappin, Packer, Midson....

Trent Lappin at No.9 u wouldnt expect 2 lose many games.
What about Scheetz and Greame Martin?

the fridge;180571 said:
in batting order...

this would be a side to beat- sutherland, doolan, bailey, nicoll, hill, hill, walker, lee, bartel, lappin and hanson. sutherland to captin, he is a dead set super star at any sport he is involved in. no purtell, midson, martin, to over rated and to old. let the younger blokes have a crack.

the fridge;180550 said:
whats the news at yackandanda? any comings and goings? heard only one bloke from the senior team wanted to go into provincial....

karl rogalski and ben McGrath have left the dogs for yack! but thats not gunna do didly squat to there season..|@ |@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back