Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

of course he's not captain, why would he be. he just wants to play cricket. and he's interested in knowing second rates identity, but says he probably won't reveal it. and you've got know idea about anything. so shut your fat, overated mouth!
Second rate cricketers;180859 said:
What is it withe the dederang cc they really have engraved ther name on the pretender comp cup. the way you are all talking is like its a fairytale . And tot tot really start playing cricket not talking

you're a great one to say just play cricket and stop talking. you're the biggest f***wit i've ever been involved with in the caw, wdca and abca. can't wait to meet you in person!
Second rate cricketers;180859 said:
What is it withe the dederang cc they really have engraved ther name on the pretender comp cup. the way you are all talking is like its a fairytale . And tot tot really start playing cricket not talking

big ego;180862 said:
you're a great one to say just play cricket and stop talking. you're the biggest f***wit i've ever been involved with in the caw, wdca and abca. can't wait to meet you in person!
No need to swear old fella , critisism it must be the pretender division they just cant hack it not like provincial cricketers , old story only hacks who want to be oh dont i have to go tooot toot

Lets talk real cricket ABCA DIV 1 . Whats going on with players any movements?
Really to talk so much about district cricket is sad isnt it big ego its not even in the same class.
just like our second grade no worse than that

Question How many runy and wickets will the great p hore get this year
? i rekon 101 runs and 2 wickets thats not 101 in 1 hit either 16 hits well played and well spent boys
i forgot toot toot tootooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot the ranga train losers

RedTailedBlack;180350 said:
i think the hore will be around for the whole year, been told he gets along well with the blokes on the train
Just wait till they get to know him very seeeelfiiishhhhhh or sorry tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootooooooooooooooooooooootooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot stock her up boys ready to be let down

toooooooooooooooooooooooooot tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot all aboard the loyal rangA TRAIN WHAT A JOKE

you're a chump
Second rate cricketers;180873 said:
toooooooooooooooooooooooooot tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot all aboard the loyal rangA TRAIN WHAT A JOKE

Concerntration big ego focus big ego san. you must not be alarmed i am starting to ge to you.
This is why district wanna bes willnever be any good this is some funny stuff winding yo u chumps lololollollolllllll the best you got .
Just remember district cricketers are on the verge of b grade abca enjoy your cricket.
Sorry i forgot tooooooooot tooooooooooot f....n toooot

What a joke hore going to dederang , i bet he wont lift a finger for that club just like his last clubs.
He wouldnt no what a commitee was, and if he did he would sook anyway
Here we go demon tooooooooooooooooootoooooooooooooooootoooooooooooooooooooooooootooooooooooooooooooooooooot f......n.tot

Second rate cricketers;180863 said:
No need to swear old fella , critisism it must be the pretender division they just cant hack it not like provincial cricketers , old story only hacks who want to be oh dont i have to go tooot toot

obviously your in the provincial comp mate.... what grade is the question everyones asking about you? just seems to me that you have a fair bit to say and im hoping your abilities match your mouth!!

Top Pup;180854 said:
wat bout the real burger. nathen bergin is his steller carrer still going now that he is has found the love of his life. is there a father son rule in cricket. west wodonga will be hoping he has kids early they r going to b the face of www in years to cum.@| @| @|

well the panda is one of the most loyal players i know along will wazza.if it wasn't for those 2 and daisy the warriors would have been stuffed this year.i must admit that bergs has slowly gone of the scenes latley but he has found love.also he has had a bad off season.was involved in a accident with a can of dog food. it seems loyalty doesn't count for much any more to higher grade players.the lower grade players always stick around no matter what.:cool:

big guys don't run;180962 said:
well the panda is one of the most loyal players i know along will wazza.if it wasn't for those 2 and daisy the warriors would have been stuffed this year.i must admit that bergs has slowly gone of the scenes latley but he has found love.also he has had a bad off season.was involved in a accident with a can of dog food. it seems loyalty doesn't count for much any more to higher grade players.the lower grade players always stick around no matter what.:cool:

what is loyalty in cricket these days?! apart from the older blokes the likes of rod barton, steve wright and such... who has it?

the fridge;180905 said:
beg to differ... tiny has a great cricket brain and would serve new city very well as captain
good on u u joke

good on you second rate. it is you that is the joke. have you ever played against tiny, have you ever met him. those who can't play are happy to crtitcise the one's who are having a go. do you play at all?
Second rate cricketers;180995 said:
good on u u joke

Top Pup;180854 said:
wat bout the real burger. nathen bergin is his steller carrer still going now that he is has found the love of his life. is there a father son rule in cricket. west wodonga will be hoping he has kids early they r going to b the face of www in years to cum.@| @| @|

His career has been more like Stella Artois (Belguim beer) for you uneducated... But surely if he were to have children even if the club has folded he will start up a Bandiana C.C for his brood to continue playing at his beloved club

big ego;180861 said:
of course he's not captain, why would he be. he just wants to play cricket. and he's interested in knowing second rates identity, but says he probably won't reveal it. and you've got know idea about anything. so shut your fat, overated mouth!

Big Ego,

Hat's off to you mate I also and most people on here would agree that Second Rate Cricketer has no idea about much at all regarding cricket or anything else for that matter. Must have nothing better to do than just sit here in waiting, to cause some sort of friction.

Oh btw drove past Newcity training this morning Tiny looking FIT!. Not many at training though

Second rate cricketers;180858 said:
The thing is everyone bags nathan about his cricket at least he is a loyal person not like Paul

I would be interested to know your identity SRC as you seem to know an awful lot about the WWWCC. Care to shed any light on previous statements such as WWW folding by xmas or are you just a scared little man with no B*&ls and just loves to create controversy??

Second rate cricketers;180863 said:

I'm with you Big ego, what is this guys problem? Surely if you know cricket in the area you would realise the old ABCA are a bunch of sooks always wanting it their own way any never wanting to compromise. Letting issues slide under the mat allowing players to doctor wickets etc etc etc the list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back