Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

caw mascot;181041 said:
how many years has carl been at the dogs would have to be at least 5 or 6 years?

yack are a terrible club, its just a bad club and heard that norlo is goin to bethanga. paul hore is still a fine cricketer when and watched him play on the weekend good luck to him this year even if he isnt loyal to any club

caw mascot;181034 said:
the dogs over achieved last year anyway the young fellas in the team played really well and put up a great fight for the year whats to say it wont happen again?

it could quite possibly happen again... it'll be alot more work for those younger blokes with the strike bowler and 2 others missing from the senior line up tho

caw mascot;181029 said:
thats a bit harsh i think src is just saying it how it is by the souds of it this hore character thinks the world of himself and in my opinion is a very selfish player i thought these types of games were meant to be team sports?

this is what talking absolute dribble brings about... paul hore has never said "boo" and his name is getting thrown all over this forum. let it go, the bloke just wants to play with his mate...

ranga legend;181123 said:
yack are a terrible club, its just a bad club and heard that norlo is goin to bethanga. paul hore is still a fine cricketer when and watched him play on the weekend good luck to him this year even if he isnt loyal to any club

bit harsh ranga legend... didn't they get into grand finals in all grades? that would make them a good club wouldn't it? they chased the people they needed for a flag and the results speak for themselves.

i wouldnt say he isnt loyal, he left chiltern to have a crack at ABCA. went to bandiana to play with his mates from chiltern ie s.gray, s.vandermeer,m.hay etc. then moved to queensland. came back to bandiana (west wodonga) when he moved back,then stepped aside from the captaincy to get scotty there because he rates him as a player. joined howlong for the chance to be captain again and got stabed in the back by some committee men, but said all along that if mido wasnt there neither would he, joined dederang so he could continue playing with some mates ie mido and morry. so i guess he is loyal but to people who stick by him like his mates.

rangatrain;181149 said:
i wouldnt say he isnt loyal, he left chiltern to have a crack at ABCA. went to bandiana to play with his mates from chiltern ie s.gray, s.vandermeer,m.hay etc. then moved to queensland. came back to bandiana (west wodonga) when he moved back,then stepped aside from the captaincy to get scotty there because he rates him as a player. joined howlong for the chance to be captain again and got stabed in the back by some committee men, but said all along that if mido wasnt there neither would he, joined dederang so he could continue playing with some mates ie mido and morry. so i guess he is loyal but to people who stick by him like his mates.

explain how u got stabbed in the back? and on which committee are you talking about?

the fridge;181146 said:
this is what talking absolute dribble brings about... paul hore has never said "boo" and his name is getting thrown all over this forum. let it go, the bloke just wants to play with his mate...

i dont have anything against this guy i dont really know him but by the sounds of what src is saying he just joins a club brings all his mates then tear it apart the following year by leaving them in the lerch what is going to happen to the fine promising talent dederang had last year they wont get a game this year and wont return the next when the likes of hore pisses off to another club

caw mascot;181167 said:
i dont have anything against this guy i dont really know him but by the sounds of what src is saying he just joins a club brings all his mates then tear it apart the following year by leaving them in the lerch what is going to happen to the fine promising talent dederang had last year they wont get a game this year and wont return the next when the likes of hore pisses off to another club

i think you'll find all of the promising talent will still be there... only things that'll change will be more guidence from the likes of hore and midson, and more competition to keep a senior spot, which in turn will make the club stronger. i cant see them leaving after a year.

the fridge;181169 said:
i think you'll find all of the promising talent will still be there... only things that'll change will be more guidence from the likes of hore and midson, and more competition to keep a senior spot, which in turn will make the club stronger. i cant see them leaving after a year.

there will be at least 5 new players this year that means 5 will drop out it will be interesting to see who misses out on the first game?

big ego;181026 said:
he has a good wrongun

Jason probably could have played rep last season if it wasnt for Duane being a bit more value with the willow.The big fella certainly gives it a whack when he gets hold of it.Not too many clubs have a spin bowler who is not afraid to toss the ball up and entice the batsmen out of thier crease like these 2 bowlers do.

caw mascot;181170 said:
there will be at least 5 new players this year that means 5 will drop out it will be interesting to see who misses out on the first game?

there may be 5 new faces but i dont think that means they'll walk straight into the seniors... i'm sure middo will pick the players who have been working the hardest..

caw mascot;181170 said:

From wot i know there will only b 4 new players,myself,Jules,B.Morris and Horey.All of these blokes have been told perform or play B grade if the selectors think a player in B Grade has done enuff to warrant selection in A grade.With me everyone starts on a level playing field and earn your stripes.I think Morry and Horey went a long way 2 gaining respect from the LOCALS with thier performances on the weekend in a practice match.30 and 36 runs respectively and both fielded extremely well.Happy 2 have both on board.

Its Honestly Middo;181174 said:
Jason probably could have played rep last season if it wasnt for Duane being a bit more value with the willow.The big fella certainly gives it a whack when he gets hold of it.Not too many clubs have a spin bowler who is not afraid to toss the ball up and entice the batsmen out of thier crease like these 2 bowlers do.

i agree... young barty is a really good bowler but tiny is very tidy with bat as well as ball. can pull a team out of a tight spot with his power hitting, something barty doesn't have.

Its Honestly Middo;181178 said:
From wot i know there will only b 4 new players,myself,Jules,B.Morris and Horey.All of these blokes have been told perform or play B grade if the selectors think a player in B Grade has done enuff to warrant selection in A grade.With me everyone starts on a level playing field and earn your stripes.I think Morry and Horey went a long way 2 gaining respect from the LOCALS with thier performances on the weekend in a practice match.30 and 36 runs respectively and both fielded extremely well.Happy 2 have both on board.

how did the bowlers perform? a few blokes think thats where your strength will be this year.

the fridge;181181 said:
how did the bowlers perform? a few blokes think thats where your strength will be this year.

Hilly,Packs,Creamer bowled really well but the one that impressed me the most was Ricky Deans 3 for ************ all and bowled agood line and length.Could be the surprise packet at The Rangas this season just needs 2 get a bit more variety in his bowling but we will b working on that over the next couple of weeks.

Bit harsh on Purta thier Legend.Talked to a player from Bethanga the other day and he said the Norlo rumour was not true.I would think if that was the case they would have it plastered all through the Border Mail 2 try 2 attract a couple of QUALITY recruits that the club needs so badly.The biggest problem Bethanga have is that bloo-y hill u have 2 drive over and the distance it seems u have 2 travel.Maybe they should do what Dederang do and train 1 night a week in town.

was told saturday night that norlo was staying at yack as a player. this came from a reasonable source.
Its Honestly Middo;181189 said:
Bit harsh on Purta thier Legend.Talked to a player from Bethanga the other day and he said the Norlo rumour was not true.I would think if that was the case they would have it plastered all through the Border Mail 2 try 2 attract a couple of QUALITY recruits that the club needs so badly.The biggest problem Bethanga have is that bloo-y hill u have 2 drive over and the distance it seems u have 2 travel.Maybe they should do what Dederang do and train 1 night a week in town.

rickta;180773 said:
is it true that schliebs is captining new city to a flag this year with the new players of nicoll, cassidy, bailey, baude and damian thomas. could be hard to beat middo. you could catch the train over to the bowling green to fetch the trash you bowl cos thats all you bowl to me. think i've hit you for 2 6's in a row once before.

U think u have or u know u have.That aint a real claim 2 fame as my 2 year old daughter could probably do that on some days.Like all bowlers I have been known 2 bowl a bit of trash every now and again but if I didnt I wouldnt b playing in this comp would I? As for the train we werent the ones that started that crap it was obviously someone who wanted to put a bit of pressure on the young guys at Dederang but they have been told dont believe everything u read or hear.If people want 2 know about money players r on just give me a call instead of spreading crap on this forum.Toot Toot f-c-i-g Toot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back