Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Its Honestly Middo;181197 said:
U think u have or u know u have.That aint a real claim 2 fame as my 2 year old daughter could probably do that on some days.Like all bowlers I have been known 2 bowl a bit of trash every now and again but if I didnt I wouldnt b playing in this comp would I? As for the train we werent the ones that started that crap it was obviously someone who wanted to put a bit of pressure on the young guys at Dederang but they have been told dont believe everything u read or hear.If people want 2 know about money players r on just give me a call instead of spreading crap on this forum.Toot Toot f-c-i-g Toot.

good on you middo, stick it up em!!

nah mate, if you want news you're better off talking to src. he seems to know everything :D
Its Honestly Middo;181195 said:
G,Day ego man,any more news 4 us to discuss 2nite

Hey guys, great posting.

Just one thing, the text talk. I don't mind a bit of "u", "ur" and other such terms in your posts but too much usage is not acceptable. Post 431 of this thread is an example. Text/SMS talk is actually against the forum rules on here so if you could all keep it to a minimum that would be great. Otherwise, this thread is going great guns, some great discussion in here.

Happy Posting!

the fridge;181199 said:
good on you middo, stick it up em!!

sorry middo got me facts wrong. i think the young blokes up there can handle the pressure anyway. keep out of it fridge

Its Honestly Middo;181174 said:
Jason probably could have played rep last season if it wasnt for Duane being a bit more value with the willow.The big fella certainly gives it a whack when he gets hold of it.Not too many clubs have a spin bowler who is not afraid to toss the ball up and entice the batsmen out of thier crease like these 2 bowlers do.
nothing personal but i think he should have been in the side before yourself and a couple of others due to age and abillaty.

big ego;181201 said:
nah mate, if you want news you're better off talking to src. he seems to know everything :D
hi ego, did you train tonight? if so howd ya hit em? think i know who you are t#@*.

big guys don't run;180962 said:
well the panda is one of the most loyal players i know along will wazza.if it wasn't for those 2 and daisy the warriors would have been stuffed this year.i must admit that bergs has slowly gone of the scenes latley but he has found love.also he has had a bad off season.was involved in a accident with a can of dog food. it seems loyalty doesn't count for much any more to higher grade players.the lower grade players always stick around no matter what.:cool:
very true, is there gonna to be a large turnover of players now you dont have an a grade?

RUNOUT;181340 said:
very true, is there gonna to be a large turnover of players now you dont have an a grade?

by the looks of things we haven't lost 2 many players.i think its only 2 guys that have left due to work.b grade is full of experienced players and a few good younger players. i would think we have had more players train so far then most club with 3 sides.we are like most clubs out there always looking for more players. may have a opening bowler coming back to the club.he should go alright.can bat a little aswell.the panda is set to resume training this week so look out.:D

big guys don't run;181409 said:
by the looks of things we haven't lost 2 many players.i think its only 2 guys that have left due to work.b grade is full of experienced players and a few good younger players. i would think we have had more players train so far then most club with 3 sides.we are like most clubs out there always looking for more players. may have a opening bowler coming back to the club.he should go alright.can bat a little aswell.the panda is set to resume training this week so look out.:D
so jim barrett is making a come back there big guy, he will make quite a few b grade bats look pretty silly. what about you "dough boy" are you playing b or c this year. who will captain b grade with no wazza?

ranga legend;181123 said:
yack are a terrible club, its just a bad club and heard that norlo is goin to bethanga. paul hore is still a fine cricketer when and watched him play on the weekend good luck to him this year even if he isnt loyal to any club
as i have been away for a couple of days ,who ever you are "ranga legend" i would hope that you would retract that comment about purta ,as a mate of mine, i know he has had issues in his private life ,as most of us have from time to time, and i dont think that this is the place to raise what ever private issues you have with him, talk cricket not that crap, buddy.

the fridge;181451 said:
anyone heard news at kiewa? seems as tho its a mass exodus...
heard there struggling for numbers. fossil, sutherland, bartel and a heap of 14 and 15 year olds to fill the side.

the fridge;181180 said:
i agree... young barty is a really good bowler but tiny is very tidy with bat as well as ball. can pull a team out of a tight spot with his power hitting, something barty doesn't have.
are you trying to say tiny is a better bowler than barty? barty is a way better bat, way better bowler and a way way way better fielder, just has't had the oppatunity to play country week cricket cos all the old people want to go on a holiday and get on the piss.

rickta;181455 said:
are you trying to say tiny is a better bowler than barty? barty is a way better bat, way better bowler and a way way way better fielder, just has't had the oppatunity to play country week cricket cos all the old people want to go on a holiday and get on the piss.

All clubs are given an opportunity at the start of every season to nominate players for rep cricket.It is not the fault of the board,selectors or the old people or anyone else for that matter that Kiewa didnt nominate bartel for rep last season.If the player genuinely wants to play rep he will contact one of the selectors anyway!!!!

Powerbroker;181463 said:
All clubs are given an opportunity at the start of every season to nominate players for rep cricket.It is not the fault of the board,selectors or the old people or anyone else for that matter that Kiewa didnt nominate bartel for rep last season.If the player genuinely wants to play rep he will contact one of the selectors anyway!!!!
did'nt want to play wit the people that were in the side. put a serious side in and you mite get a few other talents wanting to play and TRY win a few games.

ranga legend;181123 said:
yack are a terrible club, its just a bad club and heard that norlo is goin to bethanga. paul hore is still a fine cricketer when and watched him play on the weekend good luck to him this year even if he isnt loyal to any club

I wouldn't like to be you if PUrtell finds out who you are!!! He might have done what you have accused him of but to come out like that and say it.... well if it was me would not be happy

caw mascot;181170 said:
there will be at least 5 new players this year that means 5 will drop out it will be interesting to see who misses out on the first game?

The gap between there good juniors and the rest is and was a big gap so the new players with a bit of wisdom will only bring these young guys along and allow them to become better cricketers. Middo is a fine coach and has a great knowledge of the game.. Time will only tell if they can go all the way but if you base sides on talent alone this side should romp it in.

Its Honestly Middo;181178 said:
From wot i know there will only b 4 new players,myself,Jules,B.Morris and Horey.All of these blokes have been told perform or play B grade if the selectors think a player in B Grade has done enuff to warrant selection in A grade.With me everyone starts on a level playing field and earn your stripes.I think Morry and Horey went a long way 2 gaining respect from the LOCALS with thier performances on the weekend in a practice match.30 and 36 runs respectively and both fielded extremely well.Happy 2 have both on board.

The talk was who was the bigger of the 2 (horey or morry) from what I hear horey won by 5-10kgs. Needs more work at boxing there middo

Its Honestly Middo;181197 said:
U think u have or u know u have.That aint a real claim 2 fame as my 2 year old daughter could probably do that on some days.Like all bowlers I have been known 2 bowl a bit of trash every now and again but if I didnt I wouldnt b playing in this comp would I? As for the train we werent the ones that started that crap it was obviously someone who wanted to put a bit of pressure on the young guys at Dederang but they have been told dont believe everything u read or hear.If people want 2 know about money players r on just give me a call instead of spreading crap on this forum.Toot Toot f-c-i-g Toot.

I heard Middo was on $6000 a season and Horey &2500

rangatrain;181446 said:
so jim barrett is making a come back there big guy, he will make quite a few b grade bats look pretty silly. what about you "dough boy" are you playing b or c this year. who will captain b grade with no wazza?

Waza is in doing everything he can to get himself right to make a come back before Xmas. He is in the middle some acupunture treatment and physio. Doesn't want to go with the op at this stage. If it doesn't come up there is a couple of options for the captaincy role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back