DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

What are everyones thoughts on the following teams?
DC, Plenty, Bundoora, Riverside and NEW. Their players (not only the normal players mentioned) and what their chance are in the comp this year. these are the likely teams vying for a finals spot, so lets get some thoughts.

Leg Before;285615 said:
What are everyones thoughts on the following teams?
DC, Plenty, Bundoora, Riverside and NEW. Their players (not only the normal players mentioned) and what their chance are in the comp this year. these are the likely teams vying for a finals spot, so lets get some thoughts.

Riverside no chance for finals.

plenty rely on one of two guys to save em every week, creek are underachieving but have player potential, NEW are in the same boat except probably achieving enough.

Bundoora look pretty good, campbells the spearhead and baring, dyson, carlyon and co. seem to be making enough runs.

i'd say this will be a really close comp this season

as a bundoorian im really looking forward for the rest of the season although i think the top 4 is already cemented in. -bund
-plenty
-diamond creek
-north eltham W
and i honestly think that there is no favourites i think that any of these teams could take it out. winning the close ones during the year could be the thing that decides the bigger games later on in the season.

dirt.ball;285622 said:
plenty rely on one of two guys to save em every week

hmmm against bundoora plenty didn't rely on mitch and they still got up against one of the better teams of the comp in bundoora.

HOWZAAT;285633 said:
as a bundoorian im really looking forward for the rest of the season although i think the top 4 is already cemented in. -bund
-plenty
-diamond creek
-north eltham W
and i honestly think that there is no favourites i think that any of these teams could take it out. winning the close ones during the year could be the thing that decides the bigger games later on in the season.

Bundoora will need riverside to loose to plenty, Dc and NEW for you guys to make finals. They probably will loose but it is no certainty yet. Agreed on the rest them four/five teams u mentioned are streets ahead of the rest.

Leg Before;285637 said:
hmmm against bundoora plenty didn't rely on mitch and they still got up against one of the better teams of the comp in bundoora.

i agree but you must say we pritty much gave you the game bowled 33 extras and then batting absolutely terrible

HOWZAAT;285644 said:
i agree but you must say we pritty much gave you the game bowled 33 extras and then batting absolutely terrible

louis smith is pushing for selection in Barclay shield this week, thats whats the rumour going around....

how would you know about louis mate?
he's worked his way up from g-grade making a few handy 20's and 30's in the juniors as well and apparently took 2fa a while back in seniors bowling sling-arm heat./

even brad mitchell (the under 18's falcons captain) had offered to "take him under his wing"
so there mate...

dirt.ball;285622 said:
Riverside no chance for finals.

plenty rely on one of two guys to save em every week, creek are underachieving but have player potential, NEW are in the same boat except probably achieving enough.

Bundoora look pretty good, campbells the spearhead and baring, dyson, carlyon and co. seem to be making enough runs.

i'd say this will be a really close comp this season

yeh but NEWCC r looking very gur this year and they hap final favourites on the ropes last weekend, the rain definitely saved plenty last weekend.

Bowls Steam;285758 said:
yeh but NEWCC r looking very gur this year and they hap final favourites on the ropes last weekend, the rain definitely saved plenty last weekend.

i heard from a mysterious source that j.kett from plenty should be getting more of a bowl,. He hasnt bowled much this year with cullen, cocking and smith taking most of the overs. his sliding medium stuff that he bowls can cause headaches, and probably would have for the NEW batters.

HOWZAAT;285644 said:

its called pressure m8. pletny had a 50 run partnership in the lower order between j mcmahon and j kett. bundy couldn handle the pressure of not picking up quick wickets and obviouosly lost the mind battle against those 2. and the plenty bowling attack has neva looked beta so bundy choke under pressure

NEWCC (L);285759 said:
i heard from a mysterious source that j.kett from plenty should be getting more of a bowl,. He hasnt bowled much this year with cullen, cocking and smith taking most of the overs. his sliding medium stuff that he bowls can cause headaches, and probably would have for the NEW batters.

that kid thinks he can do everything. he thinks he can bat, bowl, keep, and feild and thinks that his gud at it. granted he did win the bowling 4 plenty last year with an average of 2 so maybe he should get a bowl.

Bowls Steam;285762 said:
that kid thinks he can do everything. he thinks he can bat, bowl, keep, and feild and thinks that his gud at it. granted he did win the bowling 4 plenty last year with an average of 2 so maybe he should get a bowl.

yeah mate, ive heard he does have a bit of a big head.

So with all the talks of the tri series teams.
what would be the final team that plays in the VMVU carnival????

J. Nicholson (Wk)
J. Taylor
D. Cocking
D. Forster
J. Cisek
M. Larcom-Cooper
M. Higgins
T. Williams
Dylan Campbell (Wk ??)
S. Mitchell
D. Smith
L. Brophy Hasset
O. Anderson

Thoughts???

Monty 4 premiers 08/09;285788 said:
So with all the talks of the tri series teams.
what would be the final team that plays in the VMVU carnival????

J. Nicholson (Wk)
J. Taylor
D. Cocking
D. Forster
J. Cisek
M. Larcom-Cooper
M. Higgins
T. Williams
Dylan Campbell (Wk ??)
S. Mitchell
D. Smith
L. Brophy Hasset
O. Anderson

Thoughts???

wheres t.duckworth? n.vlastuin? s.parks? d.patrick (lol)?
or the rest of the north eltham team for that matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back