DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

NEWCC (L);285789 said:
wheres t.duckworth? n.vlastuin? s.parks? d.patrick (lol)?
or the rest of the north eltham team for that matter

hahahaha lol to be honest NEWCC have surprised me this year.. they knocked off diamo, had plenty against the ropes.. but yeh maybe some off those player could desirve to be in the team, ?
thoughts?

i was just looking at some stats and i am seeing many people who dont get talked about.. everyone is talking about johnson, abba, ryder ...deleted.... like that but no one see's people like who wander on was talking about, L.smith...? has made some handy runs and taking wickets with his round arm sliders and yet he still slips under the radar! thoughts?

i wouldn't concentrate on L smith for a rep sport, underated players from NEW like Tim Duckworth, from Bundoora Riley Dyson, and from from Plenty A Cotter deserve one. Back to that duckworth kid.. he is a future gun, solid technique and he is better than most of NEW kids that got nominated like R Reid and D Patrick they are shit compared to duckworth. Duckworth should m,ake a big 4 at NEW him forster, cisek and reid.

Monty 4 premiers 08/09;285788 said:
So with all the talks of the tri series teams.
what would be the final team that plays in the VMVU carnival????

J. Nicholson (Wk)
J. Taylor
D. Cocking
D. Forster
J. Cisek
M. Larcom-Cooper
M. Higgins
T. Williams
Dylan Campbell (Wk ??)
S. Mitchell
D. Smith
L. Brophy Hasset
O. Anderson

Thoughts???

Dylan Campbell not playing over christmas, that's why he didn't try out for falcons

i play in the u/16 teal.
from what ive seen/heard about so far, plenty have the best bowling attack in the comp.
while thommastown united have the worst.
THOUGHTS ?

mid wicket;285905 said:
riley dyson deserves to at least try out for a representative side, in my opinion hes a very underrated batsman.

didn't riley get nominated to try out?
if he didn't that is a joke, he is 10x better than half the players that did get nominated.

NA*MP;285911 said:
i play in the u/16 teal.
from what ive seen/heard about so far, plenty have the best bowling attack in the comp.
while thommastown united have the worst.
THOUGHTS ?

yer very good bowling attack:
Dan Cocking moves it a mile
Cullen bowls good lines with the new ball
D Smith bowls absolute heat
T Fothergill good line and length

then with A Cotter to come on and bowl his underrated leggies and with good part timers like abba, joel, jevon and louis the attack is decent. Haven't seen too much of Thomastown so i can't comment. Really all the top 5 teams have good attacks cause al of them are so even.

Lower Eltham 08/09;285932 said:
cause i play in the blue comp, what are your thoughts in the teal division?
Who are favorites? Who are the best batsmen? Who are the best bowlers?

you don't play in the blue comp, nor do you play for lower eltham.
mernda 08, monty 4 premiers, mernda08/09 all dont play for the clubs they say they do. there i said it....

Leg Before;285829 said:
i wouldn't concentrate on L smith for a rep sport, underated players from NEW like Tim Duckworth, from Bundoora Riley Dyson, and from from Plenty A Cotter deserve one. Back to that duckworth kid.. he is a future gun, solid technique and he is better than most of NEW kids that got nominated like R Reid and D Patrick they are shit compared to duckworth. Duckworth should m,ake a big 4 at NEW him forster, cisek and reid.

mate i wouldnt go running down louis smith.
as stated before, he bowls some serious heat with his sliders that rip out of his right hand and manage to skittle through hacks in D-grade.

as for duckworth he's a darn good bat, and as stated "leg before", NEW should definately be branded as the BIG 4. Whatsaduckworth? not much in tims eyes, seeing as he never makes them. **insert comedy drum beat**

Leg Before;285920 said:
didn't riley get nominated to try out?
if he didn't that is a joke, he is 10x better than half the players that did get nominated.

i agree with you, he hasnt even been given the chance of a try out.

breeno;285956 said:
What about NEWCC? :p Lol.

I definately play for them :)
i can assure you of that.
i'd tell you who I am but theres gotta be some sort of privacy on this threadmotron.

p.m me if you wish ;)

NEWCC (L);285955 said:
mate i wouldnt go running down louis smith.
as stated before, he bowls some serious heat with his sliders that rip out of his right hand and manage to skittle through hacks in D-grade.

as for duckworth he's a darn good bat, and as stated "leg before", NEW should definately be branded as the BIG 4. Whatsaduckworth? not much in tims eyes, seeing as he never makes them. **insert comedy drum beat**

All I can hear is the crickets outside.:p

NEWCC (L);285960 said:
I definately play for them :)
i can assure you of that.
i'd tell you who I am but theres gotta be some sort of privacy on this threadmotron.

p.m me if you wish ;)

Haha Ill be right.

NEWCC (L);285948 said:
you don't play in the blue comp, nor do you play for lower eltham.
mernda 08, monty 4 premiers, mernda08/09 all dont play for the clubs they say they do. there i said it....
how would u know who i play for mate? like i said i wanted to get an insight on what the teal comp is like, i know the best bat in blue is Tom Gilmore an the best bowler is R Storey. You cannot prove anything of who i am or where i come from.

Lower Eltham 08/09;285971 said:
how would u know who i play for mate? like i said i wanted to get an insight on what the teal comp is like, i know the best bat in blue is Tom Gilmore an the best bowler is R Storey. You cannot prove anything of who i am or where i come from.

I didn't say I knew who you played for, I said I only i know you don't play for lower eltham.
using an alias of another club, real original, its been and done matey.

if you tell us your name, and in fact you do play for them, then i'd be more than happy proven wrong.

your move sherlock..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back