DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

rtd_13;286556 said:
Yeah exactly mate its on the table. its a forum your supposed to discuss it.
Dan cocking is a very good bowler from what ive faced.
Bowls the inswinger and outswinger to a right hander which is difficult.
He needs to pick up a yard or two then he would be a falcons shoe in.
But a handy player.
Willo is a grouse player no doubt everyone knows it. Im being biased because he is my best mate but he is still one of the best bats in 16s.
Watch him belt hberg this weekend, rank league that one!
Diamond Creek vs Plenty this weekend.
I will head down as i have no commitments to marcellin 1sts or Old paradians so if your around and know me then come say gday.
cheers lads xxx

I will say hey to you rhys, and maybe, just maybe might give you a smooch

mouth;286552 said:
his an outstanding bat and extremly under rated,
seems the more highly rated clubs juinors get first crack at the rep sides,
leaving people from lesser clubs to go un noticed

Hang on a sec mate.
If he is from a lesser club he will stand out like dogs balls so he would deffs get a call up.
Dont slagg off people from good clubs because its so much harder to get picked when your from a plenty, d.c or research.
Because all ur mates are going for the same spots its really difficult to get in.
Someone who stands out at a shit club is more likely to get picked then a good player at a good club.
xx

yeh Larcom-Cooper very stiff as well as Trent Williams, Cooper should be in for the HDCA spinner jackson, i here he doesnt do much with the ball and cant bat, and Trent may just be unlucky i dont no who could miss out

rtd_13;286565 said:
Hang on a sec mate.
If he is from a lesser club he will stand out like dogs balls so he would deffs get a call up.
Dont slagg off people from good clubs because its so much harder to get picked when your from a plenty, d.c or research.
Because all ur mates are going for the same spots its really difficult to get in.
Someone who stands out at a shit club is more likely to get picked then a good player at a good club.
xx

exactly i would say most of the plenty/diamo/NEW/Bundoora team played for differant clubs most of them would get nominated at least.

lol its the peak hour time for BigCricket posts...
theres more posts happening than........than the amount of chins in a chinese phonebook

rtd_13;286565 said:
Hang on a sec mate.
xx

not at all,
people from lesser clubs dont even get the call to tryout,
eg. yarrambat

creekers08/09;286571 said:
yeh Larcom-Cooper very stiff as well as Trent Williams, Cooper should be in for the HDCA spinner jackson, i here he doesnt do much with the ball and cant bat, and Trent may just be unlucky i dont no who could miss out

yeah and too think that jackson bloke is now captain of the falcons, what a joke.

yeh ive heard a rumour about that, obviously its true, and if so its a joke, something not right is going on in the North East falcons side

can hit the ball!;286583 said:
this week tsonas to dominate diamo to take 5 fa a make 100no
fitzimmonds to make 100 as well

last time fitsimmonds was close to 100 was when he stood on the bathroom scales

mouth;286578 said:
not at all,
people from lesser clubs dont even get the call to tryout,
eg. yarrambat

Who from yarrambat is averaging more than 30 runs with the stick or 3 wickets with the ball everytime they play.
Im not talking real average im talking aggregate divide innings.
Name me some then i will take back what i said.
If ur from a shit club and do well, u stand out and make the sides.
If u dont do anything special at a shit club u dont make the sides because ur not good enough!!

can hit the ball!;286583 said:
this week tsonas to dominate diamo to take 5 fa a make 100no
fitzimmonds to make 100 as well

funnily enough no mention of one h.einsiedel ?
whats going on there mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back