DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

share the passion;286585 said:
don't agree, the NEW v Plenty game was bigger in my opinion.

dont understand wh all the fuss is about with NEW. when we played them (bund) they did not even challenge us with the bat or the ball.

HOWZAAT;286601 said:
dont understand wh all the fuss is about with NEW. when we played them (bund) they did not even challenge us with the bat or the ball.

some teams have the odd bad game champ, and they had a shocker. Jack Reid didnt play so there is one of there best players and Cisek had an absoloute shocker probaly one of the worst games his ever played. At full strength they would demolish you.

fmr_13;286599 said:
half a diamond creek side got flogged.

ohh ferg. well that's your clubs decision too play 2 of your top players in the 'magoos'. I think NEW would of had your measure in that game even with trent or hiser.

share the passion;286605 said:
some teams have the odd bad game champ, and they had a shocker. Jack Reid didnt play so there is one of there best players and Cisek had an absoloute shocker probaly one of the worst games his ever played. At full strength they would demolish you.

we sure will find out later on in the year champ ;)

North Eltham are diamond creek but without the talent and premierships mate.
They never win flags because they are no good!
Slagg off creek i dare someone too because we have won the 16 1s premiership the last 6 times or something.
Record speaks for itself.
I am a creek boii through and through but honestly i cant see them beating plenty this season.
N.E.W will fall in a hole, they always do.
Worst finisher and finals player ive ever seen or played against thats for sure.
xx

rtd_13;286594 said:
Who from yarrambat is averaging more than 30 runs with the stick or 3 wickets with the ball everytime they play.
Im not talking real average im talking aggregate divide innings.
Name me some then i will take back what i said.
If ur from a shit club and do well, u stand out and make the sides.
If u dont do anything special at a shit club u dont make the sides because ur not good enough!!

bryce adams runs: 150 hs: 56 avg: 30 and 4 wickets at 19
probaly the only one

rtd_13;286608 said:
Slagg off creek i dare someone too because we have won the 16 1s premiership the last 6 times or something.
I am a creek boii through and through but honestly i cant see them beating plenty this season.
Worst finisher and finals player ive ever seen or played against thats for sure.
xx

creek can beat plenty, but if abbatangelo is playing it makes it a lot harder.

fmr_13;284944 said:
who the **** are you mate!
first of all its ferguson champ.
second of all ,
riley dyson wishes he was half the cricketer i was, the bloke is no good.
care to reveal who you are so we can judge your cricketing abilities.

cocky much ?

share the passion;286606 said:
ohh ferg. well that's your clubs decision too play 2 of your top players in the 'magoos'. I think NEW would of had your measure in that game even with trent or hiser.

jordy mate get a length.
you know at full strength you dont have the ability to beat us .
two of the premier bats and two of the premier bowlers in our side.
and dare i say the premier all rounder ;)

you have a couple of average cricketers.
and the rest well .......
yeh just well.

sounds like if one batsman gets on top of you, everyone drops their heads.
and if we dont get a sook of an umpire we will outplay you, because your team lacks focus. you dont have the ability to concentrate. the first thing i said to dizz he jawed back . no idea mate.

fmr_13;286595 said:
funnily enough no mention of one h.einsiedel ?
whats going on there mate.

apperentley his last run was from the couch to the fridge during a commercial break

Leg Before;286610 said:
creek can beat plenty, but if abbatangelo is playing it makes it a lot harder.

we have all realised that -bundoora
-dimaond creek
-plenty
-North eltham wanderers
on the day could all beat each other..

rtd_13;286608 said:
xx

Settle down there champ id dare say that newcc have played in a few premierships and got comfortably beaten by new this year and i cant see creek improving that much too knock them off. Creek's 16 1s record is very impressive but i dont think its the last 6 times try about 3 mate, dont get me wrong creek have a very impressive history mate but this year is not there year.

mouth;286609 said:
bryce adams runs: 150 hs: 56 avg: 30 and 4 wickets at 19
probaly the only one

i sed more than 30 not 30.
thats just batting and bowling AVERAGES.
averages lie!
A real average to me is aggregate divide by innings. because no not outs are considered its just the weight of runs or wickets.
do it now.

share the passion;286619 said:
Settle down there champ id dare say that newcc have played in a few premierships and got comfortably beaten by new this year and i cant see creek improving that much too knock them off. Creek's 16 1s record is very impressive but i dont think its the last 6 times try about 3 mate, dont get me wrong creek have a very impressive history mate but this year is not there year.

Check ill swear its at least 5.
I didnt say creek were good this year. i said they have a good record and will beat north eltham in the finals if they play them.
north eltham are just your typical choker, dont perform when the pressure is on and dont perform against the better sides.
Creek will not win the flag this year i said that.
Plenty will win it comfortably im thinking.
Plenty have too much depth better team, better players.
Two very good bats in mitchy and abba.
Watch those two smash the bowling in games to come.
xx

fmr_13;286613 said:
jordy mate get a length.
you know at full strength you dont have the ability to beat us .
two of the premier bats and two of the premier bowlers in our side.
and dare i say the premier all rounder ;)

you have a couple of average cricketers.
and the rest well .......
yeh just well.

sounds like if one batsman gets on top of you, everyone drops their heads.
and if we dont get a sook of an umpire we will outplay you, because your team lacks focus. you dont have the ability to concentrate. the first thing i said to dizz he jawed back . no idea mate.

haha yeah true mate. as for a couple average cricketers mate we have some very capable cricketers in our mob.
we might just have too see you blokes in the semis again like a couple of years back and see your crumble. you say we dont focus. 0-71 chasing our 101 and all out for about 95. where was the concentration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back