DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

fmr_13;286636 said:
i dont crack the shits mate,
i prove a point.
you know i am right.

i long the day when i see dyson in a real representative side.

since when does playing representative sides mean everything about cricket???

something wrong with diamond creek mate?

or are you just going to leave all your mates there because you think you are better then everyone that plays there?

i dont care if i play at bundoora until im 40. played there since i was 7 and have been around the club since i was born. something wrong with playing cricket for fun???

and not having your old man sniffing around arses just so his son would get a gig in a rep side.

yeh thats me,
though i was informed by the father figure that it is more 7th or 8th :|

well well, you are right.
shits and giggles!

fmr_13;286648 said:
haha cheeney me and jordy know that we can say this shit to each other and know that we are joking.

you all probably think we are having it out with each other, but really we are good mates.

will be a good rematch, and if we can sledge we will win. and you know we will always laugh about it afterwards.

2 times in a row, 2 times ive been very unlucky. first time around picked the exact cm which was the only one where the kid wouldve caught it . and second time chopped on .

whos on this weekend ?

yeah a tad unlucky but a wicket is a wicket and ill take them however they come against mobs like diamo and plenty. second time was the fact that it also cut back into you not so much the fact you chopped on but hey who cares.

Leg Before;286663 said:
yeah i must say he didn't keep to well against plenty, let through from what i recall around 15 byes.

matt vanbael is out keeper. not the best keeper but unfortunately ben russel is to good a bowler and a fielder. it is annoying as a captain

mouth;286662 said:
jarrod lovick
dvca 12s 14s 16s
bop hatch 07
thought you would have heard of me
oh really so you made dv wow good effort i must say it is hard to get into(N).
Nah mate never heard of you.
Obviously your not good enough to make falcons or cowboys.
Make runs in a state carnie then come talk to me.

HOWZAAT;286671 said:
matt vanbael is out keeper. not the best keeper but unfortunately ben russel is to good a bowler and a fielder. it is annoying as a captain

u should probably keep ur self dyson, seeing as though u didn't get a bowl against us ;) bit stiff in my eyes there lol.

mouth;286662 said:
jarrod lovick
dvca 12s 14s 16s
bop hatch 07

Ryan McLaughlin,
never played rep cricket in my life,
bowl left arm whatever-comes-out-of-my-arm.
bats, about the same as the guys from western samoa.

Leg Before;286677 said:
u should probably keep ur self dyson, seeing as though u didn't get a bowl against us ;) bit stiff in my eyes there lol.

i would love to bowl mate, unfortunately my back has been ****ed the last 18 months. probly wouldnt have to bowl ne way.

Fergie you got owned so bad by someone from bundy.
He does have many good points lol i wont lie.
But seriously jarrod lovick who are you?
Your no good mate so keep your mouth shut.
Perhaps you should bag someone who is worse than you not better by a long way.
What club did u even play for you goose?

HOWZAAT;286665 said:
since when does playing representative sides mean everything about cricket???

something wrong with diamond creek mate?

or are you just going to leave all your mates there because you think you are better then everyone that plays there?

i dont care if i play at bundoora until im 40. played there since i was 7 and have been around the club since i was born. something wrong with playing cricket for fun???

and not having your old man sniffing around arses just so his son would get a gig in a rep side.

playing in representative sides gives you an indication of where you are, where you have been and where you are going.
i respect you for your club loyalty, the same cant be said for others but there will come a time where you will realise cricket is not fun .

i have no problems with diamond creek, but i want to further myself and to do that you need to progress in the cricketing world.
whether it be sub district or district cricket we will see.

and to be honest mate, dad doesnt have anything to do with north east. you get invited by the regional manager to trial for that. and then clubs nominate players and the commitee picks players to go to the trials as well . all of you kids in here who think you know what goes on , really have no idea. you make rep sides on your own ability, and if i didnt have the ability i wouldnt be in the side. personally i didnt think i was good enough this year, but i mustve shown them something they liked. thats what trialling is all about.

so before you throw that jargon around, think about it. because it reflects badly on you.

NEWCC (L);286681 said:
Ryan McLaughlin,

LOL, literally, laughing out loud.

NEWCC (L);286681 said:
Ryan McLaughlin,

Haha i have.
GOod bowler when tweakers come out.
Apparently dismissed me once, i find that hard to believe!
haha nah it wouldve happened no doubt.
haha western samoans might have a few freaks u never no mate!
xxx

NEWCC (L);286681 said:
Ryan McLaughlin,

nah i heard the rep selectors are after you after venturing out to westbourne to see you bowl absolute heat and take a hat-trick against some real quality players. U wont be in "F" grade for long mate.

rtd_13;286676 said:
oh really so you made dv wow good effort i must say it is hard to get into(N).
Nah mate never heard of you.
Obviously your not good enough to make falcons or cowboys.
Make runs in a state carnie then come talk to me.

haha
im not actually jarrod lovick
but im not going to reveal who i am
then all the fun of the forum goes
though its purpose was for people to log on and just talk a bit of s#it so everyone gets to have a laugh
all in the love of cricket
wasnt having a go at you rtd just having some fun

fmr_13;286684 said:
playing in representative sides gives you an indication of where you are, where you have been and where you are going.
i respect you for your club loyalty, the same cant be said for others but there will come a time where you will realise cricket is not fun .

i have no problems with diamond creek, but i want to further myself and to do that you need to progress in the cricketing world.
whether it be sub district or district cricket we will see.

and to be honest mate, dad doesnt have anything to do with north east. you get invited by the regional manager to trial for that. and then clubs nominate players and the commitee picks players to go to the trials as well . all of you kids in here who think you know what goes on , really have no idea. you make rep sides on your own ability, and if i didnt have the ability i wouldnt be in the side. personally i didnt think i was good enough this year, but i mustve shown them something they liked. thats what trialling is all about.

so before you throw that jargon around, think about it. because it reflects badly on you.

cricket is not fun?????

i can guarentee not one person on this site agrees with you there mate

mouth;286688 said:
haha
im not actually jarrod lovick
but im not going to reveal who i am
then all the fun of the forum goes
though its purpose was for people to log on and just talk a bit of s#it so everyone gets to have a laugh
all in the love of cricket
wasnt having a go at you rtd just having some fun

ur a goose mate, clearly u should pick your targets better.

why do are people talking up riverside this year?
There bowling doesn't seem to good.
Took them a very long time to brake the baring and dyson partnership on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back