DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

NEWCC08/09;286694 said:
why do are people talking up riverside this year?
There bowling doesn't seem to good.
Took them a very long time to brake the baring and dyson partnership on the weekend.

i agree. simon played a pull shot straight to mid wicket so it wasnt like a good ball that got him either

NEWCC08/09;286694 said:
why do are people talking up riverside this year?
There bowling doesn't seem to good.
Took them a very long time to brake the baring and dyson partnership on the weekend.

probably because baring just blocks all day, and dyson was batting well from my sources. In all honesty i rate Dyson ahead of Baring.

rtd_13;286695 said:
Cricket is not fun.
Hate it.
nice call mate u goose

then why do u play it??

im sure you hate maths. dont see you doing that every single saturday then talking bout it on the internet.

Clearly howzatt is just a frustrated boy who cant seem to make rep cricket sides so uses his jealiousy to down grade people who can play.
Clearly north east is chosen by the regional manager.
Clearly hatch is chosen by subbies.
Clearly his dad couldnt get him in because hes on neither commitee.
Clearly you are a fool and make stupid comments when you have no idea about the topic!

Leg Before;286700 said:
probably because baring just blocks all day, and dyson was batting well from my sources. In all honesty i rate Dyson ahead of Baring.

do you mean dysons the bus company?

Leg Before;286700 said:

dis agree. he will go far with his cricket.

rtd_13;286702 said:
Clearly howzatt is just a frustrated boy who cant seem to make rep cricket sides so uses his jealiousy to down grade people who can play.
Clearly north east is chosen by the regional manager.
Clearly hatch is chosen by subbies.
Clearly his dad couldnt get him in because hes on neither commitee.
Clearly you are a fool and make stupid comments when you have no idea about the topic!

clearly your not even in the arguement mate.

HOWZAAT;286701 said:
then why do u play it??

im sure you hate maths. dont see you doing that every single saturday then talking bout it on the internet.
I hate cricket at the moment because im not happy where its taking me and where im going in it.
i play because of mates and for the love of the game obviously.
i love maths, i do methods.
goose

HOWZAAT;286701 said:
then why do u play it??

nope i love maths.
favourite subject at school, and i do do it every saturday. makes me get good grades, and i have to talk about it on the internet. because your teacher isnt sitting next to you at home.

rtd_13;286707 said:
I hate cricket at the moment because im not happy where its taking me and where im going in it.
goose

smart cookie :cool:

rtd_13;286707 said:
goose

2(x+7-8) + (6+12x) = ?

HOWZAAT;286706 said:
clearly your not even in the arguement mate.

clearly you cant spell.
its argument.
clearly you just got burned and have no response to any of my previous quote.
clearly you should get to the nets and make yourself a decent player, make reps sides then bag people.
Clearly there is no difference between you and a dud from yarrambat because you play the same level whether u like it or not.

fmr_13;286709 said:
nope i love maths.
favourite subject at school, and i do do it every saturday. makes me get good grades, and i have to talk about it on the internet. because your teacher isnt sitting next to you at home.

alright mate..

not really making sence any more

just like your argument against me,
and your call on my dad getting me into falcons aye champ.
just doesnt make sense.

rtd_13;286713 said:
clearly you cant spell.
its argument.
clearly you just got burned and have no response to any of my previous quote.
clearly you should get to the nets and make yourself a decent player, make reps sides then bag people.
Clearly there is no difference between you and a dud from yarrambat because you play the same level whether u like it or not.

lets just see who goes further in finals this year.. diamond creek or bundoora. i no who im backing.talk yourselfs up as much as you want behind a screen.

HOWZAAT;286718 said:
lets just see who goes further in finals this year.. diamond creek or bundoora. i no who im backing.talk yourselfs up as much as you want behind a screen.

oh, big big call.
geez boys there quite a lot riding in this seasons games!

HOWZAAT;286718 said:

thats if u make finals?
Riverside are 3-0
they are going to have to drop a couple of games for u guys to make em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back