DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

N.E Falcons;286932 said:
the time has come for falcons this year good players secected with a good coach should beat a lot of sides. For all you cowboys out there you guys have no hope in the carnival with that average side ,one decent player in morris who knows it himself time will tell for you snuff cricketers out there

Riverside dont seem to be in top 4 contention. They will have to overcome NEW, DC and PY but they also have TH and EL to play they are two games infront of Bundy and if it wasnt washed out wouldve been interesting to see the score of that game. dont totally think they can win it but they can give it a bit of a shake. Good depth no big names but they have there guys do the part like this juchenevicous kid his made some runs and wickets.
Plenty are clear favs like there first 5 bats they can all play, Bundy if there Batsmen get going they can be strong Dyson gets his eye in his a mchine played seniors agaisnt him good family name at bundoora as well, DC typical if there 5 rep players dont peform they wont and North Eltham need Forster to get runs he batted well in the rep game from what i herd. good comp this wish back in my junior days was this tight.

Wattle Glenn 2010;286972 said:
Riverside dont seem to be in top 4 contention. They will have to overcome NEW, DC and PY but they also have TH and EL to play they are two games infront of Bundy and if it wasnt washed out wouldve been interesting to see the score of that game. dont totally think they can win it but they can give it a bit of a shake. Good depth no big names but they have there guys do the part like this juchenevicous kid his made some runs and wickets.
Plenty are clear favs like there first 5 bats they can all play, Bundy if there Batsmen get going they can be strong Dyson gets his eye in his a mchine played seniors agaisnt him good family name at bundoora as well, DC typical if there 5 rep players dont peform they wont and North Eltham need Forster to get runs he batted well in the rep game from what i herd. good comp this wish back in my junior days was this tight.

Sayin that, it is very unlikely for all of DC's rep players not to play well, you will find in almost every game they will take wickets or make runs. Who is the fifth batsmen at plenty? if it's L smith he isn't very good Daniel Cocking or Dayne Smith should be batting higher than him. It should be a very close competition this year and i think that it will come down to the final game to see who can get that last finals spot, Bundoora or Riverside?

Leg Before;286985 said:
Sayin that, it is very unlikely for all of DC's rep players not to play well, you will find in almost every game they will take wickets or make runs. Who is the fifth batsmen at plenty? if it's L smith he isn't very good Daniel Cocking or Dayne Smith should be batting higher than him. It should be a very close competition this year and i think that it will come down to the final game to see who can get that last finals spot, Bundoora or Riverside?

Valid point mate
um plentys order goes
Donaldson
Kett
Johnson
Abbotangelo
Cocking doenst it ???????

well there the best 5 bats porbz. havnt seen this Lsmith kid gets a bit of a write up on thsi site what is he a bat or bowler????

rtd_13;286608 said:
North Eltham are diamond creek but without the talent and premierships mate.
They never win flags because they are no good!
Slagg off creek i dare someone too because we have won the 16 1s premiership the last 6 times or something.
Record speaks for itself.
I am a creek boii through and through but honestly i cant see them beating plenty this season.
N.E.W will fall in a hole, they always do.
Worst finisher and finals player ive ever seen or played against thats for sure.
xx

Hmmm, i do believe we beat the creek in the 14 1's semi final.
NEW bowled out for 100, but a full strength diamo skittled for 90 :D
Watch out this week Riverside

fmr_13;286648 said:
haha cheeney me and jordy know that we can say this shit to each other and know that we are joking.

you all probably think we are having it out with each other, but really we are good mates.

will be a good rematch, and if we can sledge we will win. and you know we will always laugh about it afterwards.

2 times in a row, 2 times ive been very unlucky. first time around picked the exact cm which was the only one where the kid wouldve caught it . and second time chopped on .

whos on this weekend ?

Ha Ha ferg that was me that caught it lol in first slip :D

No Good at cricket;286992 said:
Ha Ha ferg that was me that caught it lol in first slip :D

haha and im right,
a cm either way and it wouldve been runs!

completely different game then , but aye thats cricket.

hows that?;286871 said:
Ferguson, could you give us a summary of the Falcons practice game last night against Ivanhoe Grammar? I have briefly been filled in, from all reports it was a relatively good batting effort, with most bats getting starts. Phelan 40, O'Leary 45, Abbatangelo 40, Johnson 20, Gilmore 15. The first 3 mentioned were retired, so getting 3 bats to 40's and then being able to push on and get 50's and 100's is a good sign, but time will tell come the tournament. Please give us a wrap up Ferg, or anyone that was there.

well andrew, i got there and phelan was just being retired and gilmore was alraedy out.
due to other commitments i personally didnt play but supposedly the team bowled well.
ivanhoe made about 150 off 45. although the star bat , gualano did not play.
baxter did only get 6.
but every body who i saw bat looked the goods, liam oleary has definitely come along way as a batsman. abba and mitch were very good between the wickets as well .
things look good, hopefully they carry through to the tournament.

yeh good synopsis ferg yeh Phelan Oleary Abba batted well as for myself very snuff like performance, our bowling stated off slack but reid gilbert campbell fought back well with the spinners hand and jacksom doing the job required, will be an excellent team when everyone is in full flight

search08-09;287021 said:
yeh good synopsis ferg yeh Phelan Oleary Abba batted well as for myself very snuff like performance, our bowling stated off slack but reid gilbert campbell fought back well with the spinners hand and jacksom doing the job required, will be an excellent team when everyone is in full flight

dan cocking didnt make it
under-rated
maybe it's his attitude :p;):)

search08-09;287021 said:

reidys a star

search08-09;287063 said:
i heard an interesting piece of information from jack reid yesterday that Niall Smith has 17 million big cricket accounts

fmr_13;287097 said:
as did i . i find it very believable as well .

all day!;287067 said:
I heard that aswell

Unlike yourselves, who have been or are under the suspicion of having more than one account?

here the news...
if your bottom age 16's watch out for plenty....
going to be having two of the greatest ever players to play at plenty for them.

Your Out;287113 said:
here the news...
if your bottom age 16's watch out for plenty....
going to be having two of the greatest ever players to play at plenty for them.

don't think plenty do have too many bottom age 16's. Only mitch, joel and macca. Who are these two players u r talking about?

Leg Before;287116 said:
don't think plenty do have too many bottom age 16's. Only mitch, joel and macca. Who are these two players u r talking about?

Dan Cocking & Dayne Smith.
also with Mitch Johnson as captain,
good bowling order with johnson taking the ball with macca at the other end.

Your Out;287115 said:
and even more news!!!
D.Smith playing in plenty's 2nd's.
should be interesting to see how he goes.
thoughts?

If Dayne has his attitude right, he will become a fantastic player. definitely will go onto bigger and better things because he can handle a bat and he bowls gas.

Leg Before;287121 said:
If Dayne has his attitude right, he will become a fantastic player. definitely will go onto bigger and better things because he can handle a bat and he bowls gas.

agreed,
goes about his cricket the right way..
one down side is that he is much to hard on himself.
stiff not to be selected for DVCA or any other rep sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back