Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11 (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not yet fuzz, the last thing i need is greif chasing 300 tomorrow!
I met SP today,bloody good bloke. Prob shouldnt be playing across the line to building when you bat, as he bowls
the best yorkers in the comp. Could of bought me a beer SP,not happy jan.
Gooid luck in the finals champ,hope to see you soon and look forward to doing battle again. Tell Richo he is the
best bat in the comp....

Cheers Building and all down at Iris....

Congrats to everyone. Punter, I fear you are going to get an almighty spanking from Mont Albert - their bowling attack is a lot better than GI's and you really struggled against them from the looks of it. What a sensational Semi the GI vs Bulleen game should prove to be. Does anyone have anyone predictions? Does anyone have any details from the Deep vs Bull game? FWIW, I think it will be a MA vs GI GF, I've come around to GI, they keep winning. If that works out, it will be a classic GF.

I met SP today,bloody good bloke. Prob shouldnt be playing across the line to building when you bat, as he bowls
the best yorkers in the comp. Could of bought me a beer SP,not happy jan.
Gooid luck in the finals champ,hope to see you soon and look forward to doing battle again. Tell Richo he is the
best bat in the comp....

Cheers Building and all down at Iris....

was good to meet you also BB, i think it should have been you buying me a beer mate!lets hope we can beat MA and see you in the final as i think you will take care of bulleen, especially at eric raven.

richo is a long time reader of this thread and the last thing he needs is his head to be bigger than it already is, but he did bat extremely well in a disappointing day for us.

bring on the sunshine this week for the weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back