Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11 (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Leigh Parsons do?

the word cheat has got people into a lot of trouble on this forum, maybe it should be avoided?

back on topic, great effort at Hisslop Park by the Super Fours to take home the title, straight after coming up.

Back 2 Backs are hard to win after promotions, so a great performance.

the word cheat has got people into a lot of trouble on this forum, maybe it should be avoided?

back on topic, great effort at Hisslop Park by the Super Fours to take home the title, straight after coming up.

Sounds like a great win. Especially in LOC 2 which is such a hotly contested division

You are either taking the piss, or have a keen interest in village cricket?

i have an interested in club success Council Mayor. Too many clubs in this league concentrate on their ones to the detriment of the other teams.

As a club we will be just as happy with a LOC 2 flag as a Dunstan flag. its 11 or 12 blokes who have had a great year, no matter their grade.

Um, who could all play Dunstan, in fact Stafford played in their 1's all last year. Means nothing...
Council Council, always overate. Stafford played three games in the ones last year. Yes he is capable but like a lot of players, they just want to play one day cricket. Hence the reason there are some really good players running around in LOC.

Council Council, always overate. Stafford played three games in the ones last year. Yes he is capable but like a lot of players, they just want to play one day cricket. Hence the reason there are some really good players running around in LOC.

is there still talk of a LOC turf comp?

if so i think it would almost cause the 2day game to end, alot of players would prefer 1 dayers all year

I agree with SP, LOC Turf would almost certainly spell the end of 2 day cricket. My thoughts would be that over 50% of cricketers playing two day cricket would play one dayers if they were on Turf.

Good to see you back Jenkins, I thought all you GI blokes had pullled out the footballs and forgotten about cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back