Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly big mouth for a bloke who has only taken 9 wickets for the year

Let me no what grade yr playing when yr 41yo you hack.

May only be 9 wickets,but most are top order bats and from only 50 odd overs in alot of one day games.

Compare that to a gun in Robert Tongue who has taken 9 wickets from 70 odd overs and gets the new
ball before you bag others Blue W@nkey, where do you play and what have you done this year desert head?

If you're 41 years old, you should be better than what you've just written; not only in grammar, but in your ability to hold back when someone has a go. What a shame; it's hot heads like you that let sides down in finals. Best of luck anyway.

If you're 41 years old, you should be better than what you've just written; not only in grammar, but in your ability to hold back when someone has a go. What a shame; it's hot heads like you that let sides down in finals. Best of luck anyway.

Building plays better when he is angry and the pressure is on,bring on the sledge i say and he would agree.

You just worry about getting picked in the ones and trying to get your soft side in the finals.

Im pretty sure Mr Clam has picked you up on your grammar before private school geek boy you.

I bet Southern Punter has small mans syndrome,sits behind a laptop all day mouthing off and
probably cant play the game,like a little chiwawa mut that doesnt shut up.

Where do you play hero and what grade big man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back