Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree, and i hope that once the season is over, people will reveal their true identities, maybe the ones not playing finals can do so after next week?

Buildings playing a final this year for Glen Iris.....yes i know many of you presumed my side was the mighty Iris,
how bout good yr self Punter. Glen Iris is "BUILDING"to be one of the most powerful clubs in the ECA.....
1sts playing finals,2nds on top,3rds second,4ths on top,5ths on top,my U16s a flag last year and on top this year
underfeated and playing T20 GF this sunday. As i said at the start of the year "Glen Iris are young,learning and
BUILDING BUILDING to bigger things in years to come..."

Will be very interesting when people reveal there teams Punter.

Buildings playing a final this year for Glen Iris.....yes i know many of you presumed my side was the mighty Iris,
how bout good yr self Punter. Glen Iris is "BUILDING"to be one of the most powerful clubs in the ECA.....
1sts playing finals,2nds on top,3rds second,4ths on top,5ths on top,my U16s a flag last year and on top this year
underfeated and playing T20 GF this sunday. As i said at the start of the year "Glen Iris are young,learning and

well done to you building, you have proved alot of people wrong and it is good to finally see teams that can come up from A turf and actually challenge! by the looks of your whole club, you could have a very messy few weeks if they can all come together in march!

with you large junior contingent there is only room to improve, i do hope you can keep a nucleus of players in your 1s and 2s and continue to challenge in the years to come.

Yes, well done to GI in their first season. My gut feeling is that they won't get past the Semi, but hey, that is still really good in your first season and I might be proven wrong. Let's all hope the weather is good for this week and next and that it stays for the finals. I'm hoping to make finals and then make the team but here's to a good finals campaign and the end of a pretty ordinary season weather wise!

Yes, well done to GI in their first season. My gut feeling is that they won't get past the Semi, but hey, that is still really good in your first season and I might be proven wrong. Let's all hope the weather is good for this week and next and that it stays for the finals. I'm hoping to make finals and then make the team but here's to a good finals campaign and the end of a pretty ordinary season weather wise!
They will make the final if the semi is a one dayer!

Hi all,

Been reading this for months now, and I just have to say its rather ammusing to see STC reach the T20 cup final and Glen Iris the Dunstan finals after all the crap synthetic and a-turf gets, well played to them!

Hi all,

Been reading this for months now, and I just have to say its rather ammusing to see STC reach the T20 cup final and Glen Iris the Dunstan finals after all the crap synthetic and a-turf gets, well played to them!

Never underestimate the advantage of synthetic teams playing on synthetic against turf teams. All power to them, but I'm sure the top turf teams would love to play the top synthetic teams in a 2 dayer on turf.

They'd have to buy spikes lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never underestimate the advantage of synthetic teams playing on synthetic against turf teams. All power to them, but I'm sure the top turf teams would love to play the top synthetic teams in a 2 dayer on turf.

They'd have to buy spikes lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate I don't, however with the way some of the members speak about a-turf and synthetic cricket, you would think any of the dunstan teams could beat them on any surface using a cricket stump instead of a bat!

Fairly big mouth for a bloke who has only taken 9 wickets for the year

Mate I don't, however with the way some of the members speak about a-turf and synthetic cricket, you would think any of the dunstan teams could beat them on any surface using a cricket stump instead of a bat!

I do agree with you there STC have beaten 3 of the dunstan finalists on route to the final. Congrats to them. I did watch the match yesterday and I think NB will win but unfortunately I won't watch it as I have a sat sun game at toorak park.

as much as it pains me to give STC credit, as i dont much care for synthetic cricket, they have beaten Glen Iris and Ashburton both on turf who are currently 2nd and 3rd in dunstan, and beat mont albert on mats earlier who are reigning premiers and on top of dunstan!

looks like the rubber soles are fine on turf for them!

as much as it pains me to give STC credit, as i dont much care for synthetic cricket, they have beaten Glen Iris and Ashburton both on turf who are currently 2nd and 3rd in dunstan, and beat mont albert on mats earlier who are reigning premiers and on top of dunstan!

looks like the rubber soles are fine on turf for them!

I bat in runners if that means anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back