Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the stats Abel looks to be good. Averaging 10 with the ball and he looked to be a pretty good bat. Played a shit shot against us though. He holds it up through the air and had a few of our guys bamboozled. I wouldn't never say that spinners are free runs, there are just no quality spinners in our comp.

Looking at the stats Abel looks to be good. Averaging 10 with the ball and he looked to be a pretty good bat. Played a shit shot against us though. He holds it up through the air and had a few of our guys bamboozled. I wouldn't never say that spinners are free runs, there are just no quality spinners in our comp.

exactly, apart from knight, no one else has managed to turn one in 5 years

quote="Andrew Jenkins, post: 398514"]Looking at the stats Abel looks to be good. Averaging 10 with the ball and he looked to be a pretty good bat. Played a shit shot against us though. He holds it up through the air and had a few of our guys bamboozled. I wouldn't never say that spinners are free runs, there are just no quality spinners in our comp.[/quote]

Agree Jenkins, GI spinners took majority of wkts against us recently and Abel & Purcell were both big turners of the ball, that cant be said for rest of comp in my opinion.

How is everyone's grounds looking for tomm?

Mr Ryan said the front expected to clear Victoria later today was the remains of Cyclone Yasi.
‘‘That will go through this afternoon . . . the rain should be gone by sun-up tomorrow.
‘‘For Melbourne, there will just be isolated showers tomorrow. We’re saying a morning shower or two of a couple of millimetres. Fine and partly cloudy on Sunday as a high pressure ridge moves in.’’

- Amen to that!

Mr Ryan said the front expected to clear Victoria later today was the remains of Cyclone Yasi.
‘‘That will go through this afternoon . . . the rain should be gone by sun-up tomorrow.
‘‘For Melbourne, there will just be isolated showers tomorrow. We’re saying a morning shower or two of a couple of millimetres. Fine and partly cloudy on Sunday as a high pressure ridge moves in.’’

- Amen to that!

Gold PP!

Or not wearing some form of colour in 1 day matches like some teams!

We wear white in the one dayers to give the finger to the league for bring in such gimmicky crap. What a ********. That white ball is a piece of garbage. Doesn't promote better cricket at all.

i dont think it has stopped raining since about 9am and if this continues, it is not looking good to get the wickets prepared, this rain could kill 3 teams for finals and makes nth balwyn vs canterbury a very important game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back