Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your back magpie. Where have you been? How is your year going?

Cheers Fuzz,all good,where playing Ashburton next week for a chance of a home final.

The last round looks like being an absolute cracker with some big games.

How is your year going?

The two spinners down at Glen Iris keep producing the goods,you would be proud of them Fuzz
being a fellow spinner yourself. Building building is playing his role and is in some form at the moment.

What a great week for ECA cricket. Don't know what happened at Ashy, but nothing surprises me down there any more, especially when 3 points guarantees them finals...hmmm... GI beat what on paper seemed to be a very disappointing Bulleen - is the money wasted? Big names and possibly no finals?? Mont Albert beat RC in a very low scoring game - maybe a dodgy wicket, or the bowling was good? Skevs stave off relegation with a big win over finals aspirant Hawthorn - no more finals hopes there. Mulgrave smashed the now relegated North Balwyn - are they any chance with a last gasp win over Mont Albert in the GF rematch? ED big winners over the also relegated Canterbury - old man Thompson carrying the team again - what a season from the veteran!

Any news on the games, especially finals aspirants, would be good.

bulleen lost 6 for 10 or something ridiculous didnt they? i heard they were home and choked! glen iris will be hoping they can get them in the semis if that is what happened.
thompson has had a great year for an older bloke, the only one at east donny that has had a decent year though!
would have thought the pitch at kb oval would have been a bit dodgy but mont albert did what they needed to do.
ashy and deepdene, what happened there pumpkin? can you shed some light on apparently "a finals ground"
good to see skevs win and stay up, did fernon get any of them?
nth balwyn poor again, but i supposed they only have the T20 title to play for now after all but guranteeing them relegation.

would be good to see mulgrave make finals and kick bulleen out, just to teach bulleen a lesson!

Cheers Fuzz,all good,where playing Ashburton next week for a chance of a home final.

The last round looks like being an absolute cracker with some big games.

How is your year going?

The two spinners down at Glen Iris keep producing the goods,you would be proud of them Fuzz
being a fellow spinner yourself. Building building is playing his role and is in some form at the moment.

My year has been very good personally but would like to be more successful on a team note.

It is good to see your spinners do the job as not many players can play spin these days.

Well good luck on saturday and good luck for the finals.

DOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back