Eca 2011/2012

Kop, you should have stayed a long time listener and not bothered posting. I only umpire games which are less than half an hour out of the Melbourne. The ECA (and Melbourne for that matter) should end when you reach Warragul Road. Count yourself lucky I don't travel the three hours out to Boronia, or you and your mates would be on the end of 5 or 6 of my best LBW's in the first hour of play.

Kop, you should have stayed a long time listener and not bothered posting. I only umpire games which are less than half an hour out of the Melbourne. The ECA (and Melbourne for that matter) should end when you reach Warragul Road. Count yourself lucky I don't travel the three hours out to Boronia, or you and your mates would be on the end of 5 or 6 of my best LBW's in the first hour of play.

Hey Reggie,toughen up princess!!! Can't let you dominate the forum too much!
it's always a pleasure to listen to your cryptic comments from time to time mate!
No real
bother in posting always happy to post on the occasional stupidity and innuendo's fired from your belly, although harmless as they may sound! Hey, another thing, you mustn't get out much either, cause if you reckon that it takes 3 hours to get to Boronia , you either don't drive or your a tightass , cause on the Eastlink it takes 14 minutes from Hoddle street! Ooorooo!

Hey Reggie,toughen up princess!!! Can't let you dominate the forum too much!
it's always a pleasure to listen to your cryptic comments from time to time mate!
No real
bother in posting always happy to post on the occasional stupidity and innuendo's fired from your belly, although harmless as they may sound! Hey, another thing, you mustn't get out much either, cause if you reckon that it takes 3 hours to get to Boronia , you either don't drive or your a tightass , cause on the Eastlink it takes 14 minutes from Hoddle street! Ooorooo!

14 minutes....wow. And the average house price? The Kop's day job is chairman of the Boronia Tourist Board! ;)

Hawthorn's scorecard uploaded onto mycricket... They were 5/65 before Tongue & Somia put on an unbeaten stand of 224! Tongue 127*. Somia stranded on 99* at the close of play.

Hawthorn's scorecard uploaded onto mycricket... They were 5/65 before Tongue & Somia put on an unbeaten stand of 224! Tongue 127*. Somia stranded on 99* at the close of play.
Well done Tonguey. Played a bit against the other bloke and not sold on him, but still a super performance! Hopefully for the tips they get up!

Back